Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In Defense of Trump

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: In Defense of Trump
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »
I contend that it doesn't fucking matter, he was wrong in EITHER case and yet multiple people here, yourself included, chastised my "inference" without mentioning once that it was still wrong no matter which cherry picked stat you contend that he "meant".

My original point was that he spouts lies about easily verifiably false things. Or says stupidly false things. Either way. Stupid or liar, remember that?

That point was met with "NUH UH IDJUT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT REPUBLICANS, GAH, DUMASS!"

My original point still stands ENTIRELY and your (his? whoevers) moving of the goalpost was an epic fail in that it was STILL a miss.

If what I'm saying here isn't obvious, I honestly don't know what else is left to say...

This says much more about your mental state than it does anyone else's.

It's a clear indication of just how little respect you have for the opinions of others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2017, 03:28:42 PM »

It's a clear indication of just how little respect you have for the opinions of others.
But he's well respected among the transgenders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2017, 03:35:20 PM »

There you go demonstrating your complete inability to differentiate between opinions and facts again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2017, 09:10:12 PM »
I contend that it doesn't fucking matter, he was wrong in EITHER case and yet multiple people here, yourself included, chastised my "inference" without mentioning once that it was still wrong no matter which cherry picked stat you contend that he "meant".

My original point was that he spouts lies about easily verifiably false things. Or says stupidly false things. Either way. Stupid or liar, remember that?

That point was met with "NUH UH IDJUT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT REPUBLICANS, GAH, DUMASS!"

My original point still stands ENTIRELY and your (his? whoevers) moving of the goalpost was an epic fail in that it was STILL a miss.

If what I'm saying here isn't obvious, I honestly don't know what else is left to say...

I think you are reading way too much into it all.

And the bolded above.....thats the kind of shit where you are going to lose people like me. When you trivialize and demean anyone else's response when no one said anything close to what you said. Its like you think everyone but you (when it comes to these debates) is some kind of idiot single minded redneck. Also not true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2017, 09:39:19 PM »
Its like you think everyone but you (when it comes to these debates) is some kind of idiot single minded redneck. Also not true.

Waaaaggghhhh...fuckin snowflake.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:42:14 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2017, 09:41:21 PM »
Waaaaggghhhh...fuckin snowflake

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what YOU think it means!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2017, 09:44:37 PM »

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what YOU think it means!
Oh, I know exactly what it means...

Those that are too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own...Snowflake

We have special snowflakes up in dis bitch.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 09:46:35 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2017, 12:00:54 AM »
Oh, I know exactly what it means...

Those that are too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own...Snowflake

We have special snowflakes up in dis bitch.

I think as you look in the mirror everyday and see that, you try to project it onto others. That's not how this works at all...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2017, 06:09:41 AM »

I think...
I bet that gave you a headache. You should probably just stick to the facts, like the fact that Trump likes to embellish the truth and spread little lies here and there at every chance he gets, which is perfectly fine when he was a "reality show" host or running his businesses...but not as a President, because those little things can cause major problems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2017, 08:38:23 AM »
I think you are reading way too much into it all.

And the bolded above.....thats the kind of shit where you are going to lose people like me. When you trivialize and demean anyone else's response when no one said anything close to what you said. Its like you think everyone but you (when it comes to these debates) is some kind of idiot single minded redneck. Also not true.

You don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

That's what I was told for pointing out the same thing
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2017, 09:16:19 AM »

Waaaaggghhhh...fuckin snowflake.

It has nothing to do with being offended. It has to do with chad wanting a civil conversation and rational discussion. Yet saying condescending things in responses. Can't have it both ways. You can't complain about civility and then head straight to patronizing - and not expect to get called out.

So which is it gonna be?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:18:51 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2017, 09:32:06 AM »
It has nothing to do with being offended. It has to do with chad wanting a civil conversation and rational discussion. Yet saying condescending things in responses. Can't have it both ways. You can't complain about civility and then head straight to patronizing - and not expect to get called out.

So which is it gonna be?
What transpired there was intellectually dishonest as shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2017, 09:56:52 AM »
What transpired there was intellectually dishonest as shoot.

And you get get that point across without being a condescending prick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »
And you get get that point across without being a condescending prick.

So...the problem you guys have is the tone he uses when he calls out bullshit?

Fuck that.  Bullshit deserves no kid gloves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
So...the problem you guys have is the tone he uses when he calls out bullshit?

Fuck that.  Bullshit deserves no kid gloves.
We have to respect alternative facts, Wes...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2017, 11:49:56 AM »
We have to respect alternative facts, Wes...

You can both be extremely condescending assholes with the illusion that your perspective is more astute than that of anyone else here.  You both labor under the misguided idea that you are more intelligent, more urbane and more sophisticated than the rest of us dumb old country ass rubes. That much is obvious.

C is the Rachel Madcow of this site, barely containing hysteria and continued fraudulent assaults. W is the Bill Maher, snidely mocking in a holier than thou tone. 

Both are wrong but don't have the capacity to see it.  Both are only different from their Prowler in presentation. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2017, 01:21:37 PM »
You can both be extremely condescending assholes with the illusion that your perspective is more astute than that of anyone else here.  You both labor under the misguided idea that you are more intelligent, more urbane and more sophisticated than the rest of us dumb old country ass rubes. That much is obvious.

C is the Rachel Madcow of this site, barely containing hysteria and continued fraudulent assaults. W is the Bill Maher, snidely mocking in a holier than thou tone. 

Both are wrong but don't have the capacity to see it.  Both are only different from their Prowler in presentation.
Cool, bro.

As much as you try to obscure what specifically we were talking about here, the following are facts.

They are not opinions.

1) Trump said he got the most Electoral votes since Reagan. That is false.

2) I pointed out that he said a thing that is verifiably false and every president since Reagan except ONE had more (Trump 304, Obama 365, Clinton 370, GHW Bush 426)

3) That was met with:

he was talking about as a Republican candidate.  geez.
and
Oh yeah?  Trump's a big fat orange LIAR!!   :facepalm:
and
You beat me to it.
as a defense of Trump and as evidence that what I said is untrue. That I was "tilting at windmils".

4) Trump never specified that in the original quote, but you "interpreted" it that way for him.

5) Even if you shift the goal posts to only REPUBLICANS, it is still completely false. There have only been two Republicans between Reagan and Trump. One of the two creamed him in an EC votes pissing contest. So it's still wrong. The three smug remarks about how somehow *I* was wrong for calling him out is laughably doubling down on being wrong. It's still wrong. Now there's two things you are wrong about instead of just one. I am still right about both. This is not hard. There's no math involved.

I will not concede that any of those five facts are not facts. Sorry if that makes me smug. Up is not down. The sky is blue. The earth is not flat. I won't concede complete bullshit so as to not hurt your feelz. Sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2017, 01:46:18 PM »
Cool, bro.

As much as you try to obscure what specifically we were talking about here, the following are facts.

They are not opinions.

2) I pointed out that he said a thing that is verifiably false and every president since Reagan except ONE had more (Trump 304, Obama 365, Clinton 370, GHW Bush 426)

3) That was met with:andandas a defense of Trump and as evidence that what I said is untrue. That I was "tilting at windmils".

4) Trump never specified that in the original quote, but you "interpreted" it that way for him.

5) Even if you shift the goal posts to only REPUBLICANS, it is still completely false. There have only been two Republicans between Reagan and Trump. One of the two creamed him in an EC votes pissing contest. So it's still wrong. The three smug remarks about how somehow *I* was wrong for calling him out is laughably doubling down on being wrong. It's still wrong. Now there's two things you are wrong about instead of just one. I am still right about both. This is not hard. There's no math involved.

I will not concede that any of those five facts are not facts. Sorry if that makes me smug. Up is not down. The sky is blue. The earth is not flat. I won't concede complete bullshit so as to not hurt your feelz. Sorry.

omg...i cannot believe you can not let it go ...your actions go well beyond electoral "debate" challenge.  you got trolled so deal with it.  no one gave a shit what he said.  he probably didn't either.   he won #45.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2017, 01:58:52 PM »
omg...i cannot believe you can not let it go ...your actions go well beyond electoral "debate" challenge.  you got trolled so deal with it.  no one gave a shit what he said.  he probably didn't either.   he won #45.

Bingo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2017, 02:00:17 PM »
Cool, bro.

They are not opinions.

3) That was met with:andandas a defense of Trump and as evidence that what I said is untrue. That I was "tilting at windmils".

Guess who doesn't know the difference.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions