Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In Defense of Trump

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: In Defense of Trump
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2017, 10:39:54 AM »
IMO, the second paragraph was as good an answer as you can give that question. Basically "Bitch, my daughter's Jewish, my son in law's Jewish, and my three grandkids are Jewish, and you're implying I'm anti-Semitic? Fuck outta here with that bullshit."
The first paragraph though... :facepalm:

Fair enough.

His first was vintage braggadocious trump. If you like trump it probably doesn't bother you. If you don't it probably will bother you.

The second was good. Agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2017, 10:44:35 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 11:02:33 AM »
Fair enough.

His first was vintage braggadocious trump. If you like trump it probably doesn't bother you. If you don't it probably will bother you.

The second was good. Agree.
Just...why fucking say this over and over and over again? He didn't even win the popular vote, and yes, I know that it is irrelevant to the legitimacy of his presidency because of the Electoral College, but it's just even MORE REASON not to wildly swing to "Yah but I won tho. People like me. I'm the greatest most popular person ever" as a non-sequitur. Yes, we know you won, that's why you're president now. Like Wes said, congratulations on the absolute baseline achievement of every president ever. Can we move the fuck on from that, please? It's indicative of his biggest character flaw which is that he is an insane narcissist who cares way more about his own popularity or "ratings" than literally anything else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 11:09:18 AM »
Just...why fucking say this over and over and over again? He didn't even win the popular vote, and yes, I know that it is irrelevant to the legitimacy of his presidency because of the Electoral College, but it's just even MORE REASON not to wildly swing to "Yah but I won tho. People like me. I'm the greatest most popular person ever" as a non-sequitur. Yes, we know you won, that's why you're president now. Like Wes said, congratulations on the absolute baseline achievement of every president ever. Can we move the fuck on from that, please? It's indicative of his biggest character flaw which is that he is an insane narcissist who cares way more about his own popularity or "ratings" than literally anything else.

This.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2017, 11:17:51 AM »
I can explain it.

Someone didn't write him a response, so he just winged it. You know, he talks to himself regarding foreign policy matters, because he has big brain and he knows words, great words.

Cause Obama took all the teleprompters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 11:37:09 AM »
IMO, the second paragraph was as good an answer as you can give that question. Basically "Bitch, my daughter's Jewish, my son in law's Jewish, and my three grandkids are Jewish, and you're implying I'm anti-Semitic? Fuck outta here with that bullshit."
The first paragraph though... :facepalm:

What's wrong with the first?  He's acknowledging that the country is divided.  He's saying that the division is part of the reason he was elected.  He's stating clearly that his policies are intended to help heal that divide even though some low-life twats don't understand that. 

As for "he didn't even win the popular vote"  that's been undeniably and unquestionably classified and clarified as a California problem. 

You remove California -- and it's shady voter laws where a turnip can vote in six different counties -- and President Trump DID win the popular vote.  The difference between his deficit in California and his nationwide deficit tips in his favor -- by  nearly 1.5 million votes.

So.  Fuck California.  Take your "lost the popular vote" argument and stick it up Hillary's dusty jizz canal. It's worthless and fraudulent.  I don't want to see you attempt it again.  It's beneath you (and wes).  Do better. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »
Obama in his final year...

Was more concerned with his sham legacy than governing. 

You're down two sets to none, down 5-1 in the third set and down 0-40 in this game, Wessie.  Do you see that towel over there?  Might be time to throw it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2017, 11:46:06 AM »
What's wrong with the first?  He's acknowledging that the country is divided.  He's saying that the division is part of the reason he was elected.  He's stating clearly that his policies are intended to help heal that divide even though some low-life twats don't understand that. 

As for "he didn't even win the popular vote"  that's been undeniably and unquestionably classified and clarified as a California problem. 

You remove California -- and it's shady voter laws where a turnip can vote in six different counties -- and President Trump DID win the popular vote.  The difference between his deficit in California and his nationwide deficit tips in his favor -- by  nearly 1.5 million votes.

So.  Fuck California.  Take your "lost the popular vote" argument and stick it up Hillary's dusty jizz canal. It's worthless and fraudulent.  I don't want to see you attempt it again.  It's beneath you (and wes).  Do better.
My bad I thought California was in the United States.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 11:53:48 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2017, 11:48:46 AM »
My bad I thought California was in the United ed States.

It is, but you know exactly what I mean.  Trump won the majority of electoral votes and excluding one extremely liberal state replete with voter fraud, the majority of the popular vote. 

It's fraudulent to keep saying she "won the popular vote" when she lost the popular vote in 98% of the country. 

She won California by a large margin.  Whoop-de-doo-de-doo. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2017, 11:54:44 AM »
My bad I thought California was in the United ed States.

The folks in Cali are working on that, and I 100% support them leaving.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 12:00:34 PM »
Obama in his final year...

Was more concerned with his sham legacy than governing. 

This is a hell of a contortion to defend Trump's first month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 12:00:35 PM »
It is, but you know exactly what I mean.  Trump won the majority of electoral votes and excluding one extremely liberal state replete with voter fraud, the majority of the popular vote. 

It's fraudulent to keep saying she "won the popular vote" when she lost the popular vote in 98% of the country. 

This is a valid argument for why it's irrelevant to the legitimacy of his presidency as I already explicitly stated.

It is relevant to him never shutting up about how popular he is and that he has some extraordinary mandate. Every president in history won the Electoral College. That doesn't make him special. Almost every president in history won the popular vote. A relatively low bar that he failed to clear. And yet he never shuts up about how popular he is and how uniquely popular he is. It's laughable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2017, 12:40:01 PM »
Two more points of contention

It's fraudulent to keep saying she "won the popular vote" when she lost the popular vote in 98% of the country

First bolded part:

Even if your (Trump's) unfounded, unproven claim that California is "replete with voter fraud", you think that that explains how she had 4,269,978 more votes than him, very close to doubling his votes in that state? If not for those false votes you and no one else can prove exist, over two million votes would have gone to him instead?

:taunt:

Second bolded part:

Do you think that California is the only state Clinton won and that the other 49 went to Trump?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2017, 12:47:39 PM »
Relevant:
https://twitter.com/cahnemily/status/832290317823049731
.@realDonaldTrump lies about facts that are easily checked. He says he got the most EC votes since Reagan. False. Obama got 365
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2017, 12:58:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2017, 01:07:36 PM »
This is a valid argument for why it's irrelevant to the legitimacy of his presidency as I already explicitly stated.

It is relevant to him never shutting up about how popular he is and that he has some extraordinary mandate. Every president in history won the Electoral College. That doesn't make him special. Almost every president in history won the popular vote. A relatively low bar that he failed to clear. And yet he never shuts up about how popular he is and how uniquely popular he is. It's laughable.

Yeah. You heard only what the left wanted you to hear. What he said has no relation to your reaction. That's what's laughable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2017, 01:14:10 PM »
This is a hell of a contortion to defend Trump's first month.

President Trump's first month needs no defense.  It has been spectacularly good. Good for the country.  Not so good for the nancypants crybabies. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2017, 01:14:55 PM »

he was talking about as a Republican candidate.  geez.

Oh yeah?  Trump's a big fat orange LIAR!!   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2017, 01:29:19 PM »
Two more points of contentionFirst bolded part:

Even if your (Trump's) unfounded, unproven claim that California is "replete with voter fraud", you think that that explains how she had 4,269,978 more votes than him, very close to doubling his votes in that state? If not for those false votes you and no one else can prove exist, over two million votes would have gone to him instead?

:taunt:

Second bolded part:

Do you think that California is the only state Clinton won and that the other 49 went to Trump?

First bolded part:

She was going to win California no matter what.  That's why it doesn't matter. He didn't even try.  It only proves that his campaign strategy was far superior to hers. 

How many millions of illegal votes were there in California?  I dare you to define it.  Could it be two million?  Four million?  You betcha.   Nearly a million illegals got drivers licenses after the lunatics out there implemented a law allowing them to do so.  Yeah, rather than deporting them, we give them ID cards.  Brilliant!  We know there are two million out there based on the freaking census.  But seriously.  How many motherfucking illegals are answering fucking CENSUS questions?  Well, we know there are two million stupid enough to do so.  How many more are there that didn't? 

So could there be enough illegal voters just in California to change "won the popular vote" to "lost it all?"  You're insane if you rule it out.  Are you insane? 

Second Bolded Point:

No shit, she won other states.  That wasn't the point.  The point is that if you take all 49 states other than California combined, President Trump won the popular vote.  That's the only point.  49/50 = 98%.  A third grader could do that.  Or in your math 11teenquatrile/negative sine of pi.

But if you want to throw maps, let's talk geography.  You could get in your car on the east coast, drive all the way to the Pacific Ocean and drive all the way back to the Atlantic never crossing the same state twice and never entering a single county that Clinton won.   Or you could drive along the US/Mexican Border and only find those that she did. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2017, 02:01:19 PM »

he was talking about as a Republican candidate.  geez.

You beat me to it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE