Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A look back

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
A look back
« on: February 10, 2017, 11:48:12 PM »
I'm watching "Trumped: Inside the Greatest Political Upset of All Time" on Showtime. 

It's definitely slanted left and does a good job of falsely painting Trump supporters as uneducated lowlifes.

Watch it, though, knowing what you know now.  Watch just how much negativity and vitriol the man has already overcome.  Maybe you'll be less likely to be critical of his responses to pretty much everything.  I really don't blame him.  He's way more magnanimous than I'd be had I endured the constant barrage he has -- and been vindicated in the end by the American public.

It's also perfectly clear just how slimy the entire political establishment actually is. 

The whole thing is making me absolutely sick -- and even further entrenching me in the Donald Trump camp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: A look back
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 02:27:47 AM »
Okay, before you get too entrenched...read his first interview as President. I know it's ABC, BOOOOOOO, but just read the transcript. It's alarming how large of an ego Trump has and how he seems uneducated (does he have to take pills for ADD/ADHD or whatever?) and not qualified to be President of the United States, almost would be better to have someone else up there and have Trump working his business type deals in the back. Idk...we're probably fucked either way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/donald-trumps-brazen-first-interview-as-president-annotated/?utm_term=.dab8e7972aec
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 03:02:12 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 07:57:14 AM »
Okay, before you get too entrenched...read his first interview as President. I know it's ABC, BOOOOOOO, but just read the transcript. It's alarming how large of an ego Trump has and how he seems uneducated (does he have to take pills for ADD/ADHD or whatever?) and not qualified to be President of the United States, almost would be better to have someone else up there and have Trump working his business type deals in the back. Idk...we're probably fucked either way.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/26/donald-trumps-brazen-first-interview-as-president-annotated/?utm_term=.dab8e7972aec

Nope.  I'm all in. 

That interview was extremely confrontational. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 08:24:24 AM »
Nope.  I'm all in. 

That interview was extremely confrontational.

This^^  I watched it and just  :facepalm: at the adversarial tone of the questions.  He might as well have been asking:

President Trump, some say your policies on immigration will kill defenseless babies, what do have to say to that.

President Trump, many have called you a racist and you claim that's not true.  When did you stop hating black people?

What do you say to those who claim repealing Obamacare will cause the financial ruin of 30% of the entire country?

If you could ever stomach watching 5 minutes of an interview with Obama:

Mr. President, do you give Michelle free reign to add her own decorating touches to the White House?

You and the family just got back from Hawaii.  Did you get any fishing in? 

Mr. President, you recently had lunch with Magic Johnson.  Did he give you any advice on foreign policy?  Ha Ha Ha Ha...

How's that March madness bracket coming along?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."