No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Official 2017 Signing Day Thread
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2017, 03:17:26 AM »
So, I was on ESPN reading a story about JaTarvious Whitlow choosing Auburn with the honey bun trick (http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/127324/the-honey-bun-surprise-how-jatarvious-whitlow-signed-with-auburn) then decided to search for a longer version on youtube......and I ended up finding this more elaborate highlight video of Stidham. I know none of you degenerates are doing shit at 3:30 pm on a Friday so take a look see.

#Boom

From the words from one of our receivers, we are going to sling the ball around more this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »
Buzz, your hometown boy Casey Dunn signed with Auburn yesterday as a graduate transfer from Jax St.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2017, 03:26:57 PM »
Buzz, your hometown boy Casey Dunn signed with Auburn yesterday as a graduate transfer from Jax St.

Blurb from the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth..  Can't be anything but positive for the O-line. 

The 6-foot-3, 285-pound Dunn, who was a two-time All-American for the Gamecocks, will be eligible immediately at Auburn.

Dunn will not be with the team when spring practices begin on Tuesday. Instead, he will arrive in the summer, an Auburn spokesman confirmed to AL.com.

Dunn, a product of Hewitt-Trussville High, started 27 games at center for Jacksonville State -- including the team's 27-20 overtime loss to Auburn at Jordan-Hare Stadium in 2015. In all, he appeared in 36 games for Jacksonville State, with five appearances as a freshman in 2013 and four appearances as a sophomore in 2014.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."