Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official 2017 Signing Day Thread

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Official 2017 Signing Day Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2017, 02:57:22 PM »
I'm going TD Moultry, myself. He's the LB I really wanted us to make sure his name was on the dotted line.  Now, ever since one of our resident barristers claimed he had some connections to a certain panhandle O-lineman, we've gotten exactly squat for updates and super secret insider info.  I need rehab/conditioning 411.  I need to know if we can go Kozan Brahms. 

Fast and sexy.  You know the drill.
I think Moultry and Britt are going to have their names called a bunch!   Honestly Britt (and I know I shouldn't say this) reminds me of Takeo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2017, 03:21:52 PM »
I think Moultry and Britt are going to have their names called a bunch!   Honestly Britt (and I know I shouldn't say this) reminds me of Takeo.

BLASPHEMER!!!!

You have been found guilty by the elders of the town of uttering the name of Takeo, and so as a blasphemer, you are to be stoned to death.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »
I'm going TD Moultry, myself. He's the LB I really wanted us to make sure his name was on the dotted line.  Now, ever since one of our resident barristers claimed he had some connections to a certain panhandle O-lineman, we've gotten exactly squat for updates and super secret insider info.  I need rehab/conditioning 411.  I need to know if we can go Kozan Brahms. 

Fast and sexy.  You know the drill.

Told my nephew to make with the VIP bennies ASAP.

He's a lazy shiftless sort, though, so temper your expectations.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2017, 04:58:34 PM »
Told my nephew to make with the VIP bennies ASAP.

He's a lazy shiftless sort, though, so temper your expectations.
Your nephew is black?  ..it makes so much sense now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2017, 04:59:34 PM »
Your nephew is black?  ..it makes so much sense now.

My whole family is.

I was born a poor black child...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2017, 05:02:52 PM »
My whole family is.

I was born a poor black child...

He remembers the days, sittin' on the porch with his family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2017, 05:06:58 PM »
The more I see and read on Alec Jackson, I believe he may be the sleeper of this class.  Not that he'll make an instant Marlon Davidson kind of impact.  More of an "I'd sure like to have Devaroe Lawrence back for another year" type dealio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2017, 05:28:15 PM »
Any chance we sway Jarez Parks?  That could put this defensive class over the top. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »
The more I see and read on Alec Jackson, I believe he may be the sleeper of this class.  Not that he'll make an instant Marlon Davidson kind of impact.  More of an "I'd sure like to have Devaroe Lawrence back for another year" type dealio.

that's the way I feel about Truesdell.  We need a big body in the middle, I think he can be that guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2017, 06:39:49 PM »
LB Tadarian Moultry is a fuckin head hunter. He's going to be a name that we'll remember for a long time...or atleast I'll remember, some of y'all probably won't. Nickname is TD. He was one of the few Auburn prospects that bama wanted really bad...or didn't want Auburn to have, with the "anywhere but Auburn" line.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 07:12:19 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2017, 09:11:20 AM »
Spot on.  Check out this bio:

JaTarvious Whitlow (WR, 6-0, 200; LaFayette HS; LaFayette, Ala.): Talented athlete who is a three-sport all-state performer ... ASWA Class 2A back of the year for Coach James Lucas' Bulldogs ... passed for 2,292 yards, 29 touchdowns and rushed for 2,147 yards, 30 touchdowns as a senior ... Offense/Defense All-American Bowl offensive MVP ... 247 Sports ranks him among top 25 prospects in Alabama ... all-state in basketball and finalist for player of the year ... selected for AHSAA North-South basketball all-star game ... state champion in the long jump, triple jump, 200 meters and 400 meters

Semi local - and the main knock on him here by no fault of his own is the competition that Lafeyette plays in the booming metropolis of Chambers County. Juggernauts like Beulah, troup county, lanett, valley, reeltown, loachapoka are the teams they regularly play. Not saying he isn't good but those teams will make someone look better than they might be. I hope he xfers it to the next level. Up to this point he's been a man amongst boys. A very raw and gifted athlete that I hope can keep it up when he lines up against higher level competiton week on a Weekly basis.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 09:13:43 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2017, 09:13:58 AM »
Any chance we sway Jarez Parks?  That could put this defensive class over the top.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2017, 09:56:27 AM »
I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.
Well he signed with bammer, except they don't have room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2017, 09:58:56 AM »
Well he signed with bammer, except they don't have room.
A top 100 recruit grayshirts because he wants to play for dinky sooooooo badly.  This does not pass the smell test.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2017, 10:09:05 AM »
A top 100 recruit grayshirts because he wants to play for dinky sooooooo badly.  This does not pass the smell test.

They should just start calling them greenshirts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2017, 10:38:58 AM »
to much bama in his pockets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »
to much bama in his pockets.

and he didn't want to give back the Charger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »

Saw a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece where T-Will is pretty high on Britt.  "Strong as a bear."  Watched some highlights of him.  He takes on blocks and sheds them quick and then finishes with bad intentions. 

That was something I really liked about the film on Alec Jackson.  The sum total of what I know about proper technique for a D-lineman, you can fit in a Dixie cup.  But there was something about every time he was engaged with someone.  (He was almost always inside) He would either stalemate or control his man, but always seemed to have his head looking right at the runner and ready to throw the blocker aside.  What he did on virtually every play is what I would have to believe is good technique.

A real coach would probably rip it apart, but he looked damn good to me.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2017, 03:20:12 PM »
Saw a dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. piece where T-Will is pretty high on Britt.  "Strong as a bear."  Watched some highlights of him.  He takes on blocks and sheds them quick and then finishes with bad intentions. 

That was something I really liked about the film on Alec Jackson.  The sum total of what I know about proper technique for a D-lineman, you can fit in a Dixie cup.  But there was something about every time he was engaged with someone.  (He was almost always inside) He would either stalemate or control his man, but always seemed to have his head looking right at the runner and ready to throw the blocker aside.  What he did on virtually every play is what I would have to believe is good technique.

A real coach would probably rip it apart, but he looked damn good to me.

What does a bear bench press? Like a real one. Not the Fridge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »
So, I was on ESPN reading a story about JaTarvious Whitlow choosing Auburn with the honey bun trick (http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/127324/the-honey-bun-surprise-how-jatarvious-whitlow-signed-with-auburn) then decided to search for a longer version on youtube......and I ended up finding this more elaborate highlight video of Stidham. I know none of you degenerates are doing shit at 3:30 pm on a Friday so take a look see.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions