Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Black's Life Matters tweets Seinfeld

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Black's Life Matters tweets Seinfeld
« on: January 27, 2017, 11:45:40 AM »
And......even more  :facepalm:

Jerry Seinfeld Lands in Hot Water Over Black Lives Matter tweet.


Jerry Seinfeld.© Mike Pont Jerry Seinfeld. 
In some of the most non-Bee Movie-tangent attention Twitter has ever paid Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian is facing a swift backlash after using Black Lives Matter as the punchline in a bad tweet.

The tweet was a promotional one that had Seinfeld hyping an upcoming Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee episode that features Lewis Black.

It seems that once the pun struck Seinfeld, he could not turn away, writing, "New! Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee ... Lewis Black. Black’s life matters."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Black's Life Matters tweets Seinfeld
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 11:47:53 AM »
***gasp***
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 11:53:08 AM »
You would think those "super douche canoes" from Hollywood would see how the politically correct crowd is invading on their right to try and be funny. But they are too scared. Fuck them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 12:06:50 PM »
You would think those "super douche canoes" from Hollywood would see how the politically correct crowd is invading on their right to try and be funny. But they are too scared. Fuck them.

They should turn on one of their own for being so incredibly insensitive.  Burn him at the stake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »
They should turn on one of their own for being so incredibly insensitive.  Burn him at the stake.

Poor choice of words to describe what to do to a Jewish comedian. I will tweet twat let everybody know somehow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'