Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alternative Facts Leaking Into Sports

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Alternative Facts Leaking Into Sports
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2017, 02:55:47 PM »
Well well. So first we find out that GH likes 9"1/2 cocks. Now, your wife is bumping uglies with Sean White? Or is it, Nick Marshall?

She'd break Sean in half.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2017, 03:01:24 PM »
Loved his guts going full RGIII against the Sooners.  Hated the decision because he got about the same results RGIII gets every time he takes on a defender.  Season!
Me too. Except the genius and boy wonder never gave White or JJ the plan that Todd had. And that's the mystery of the "square  peg round  hole " as Kaos said and CCTAU backed. FAIL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2017, 03:05:52 PM »
Well well. So first we find out that GH likes 9"1/2 cocks. Now, your wife is bumping uglies with Sean White? Or is it, Nick Marshall?

Well as they say, "Once you go black, you never go back". 

Wait.....I think this past election disproved that theory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2017, 03:10:27 PM »
Me too. Except the genius and boy wonder never gave White or JJ the plan that Todd had. And that's the mystery of the "square  peg round  hole " as Kaos said and CCTAU backed. FAIL.

Chris Todd was slower than a slug on valium.  White has respectable wheels.  Thus, the offense geared to allow him to pop the occasional run.  Not fail.  Kid just got hurt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2017, 03:50:09 PM »
Chris Todd was slower than a slug on valium.  White has respectable wheels.  Thus, the offense geared to allow him to pop the occasional run.  Not fail.  Kid just got hurt.

Don't know if his frame could handle it, but 10 to 15 pounds might help absorb the hits a little better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2017, 03:53:02 PM »
The argument has nothing whatsoever to do with injury. It comes down to scheming with what you have.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2017, 03:56:06 PM »
Todd didn't have to run the read option damn it. That's the cat's ass. Nothing to do with durability. OR SPEED!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »
A guy with respectable speed is like A.J. McCarron. He is expected to pick his spots.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2017, 03:59:39 PM »
The argument has nothing whatsoever to do with injury. It comes down to scheming with what you have.

Exactly!  And the offense was clicking on all cylinders and ass was being beaten while White was healthy. The beef with Malzahn was that either there was no talent at back up or no one prepared to come in and run the team.  Not with Sean White.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2017, 04:00:00 PM »
Malzahn failed White!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2017, 04:02:25 PM »
Malzahn failed White!

Jason Garrett failed Tony Romo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2017, 04:03:06 PM »
White nor JJ are runners, not in a read option sense. Everyone should recognize that as an undisputed FACT!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2017, 04:03:41 PM »
Jason Garrett failed Tony Romo!
Horseshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2017, 04:04:47 PM »
Sean White played in 11 games this year. Even with the injuries and throwing numerous passes with a broken wing and no business being in the game, he was:

64%  for 1,679 yds.  9 TD's and 3 INT's with a 143.1 passer rating.  If Auburn, as a team, is healthy and we're running the ball, he fit the offense perfectly. And yes, the O was adjusted to fit his strengths.  No square peg in a round hole. He ran just enough to make it all that much more effective. Nick Marshall ran it 172 and 153 times respectively.  White ran it 55 times and with subtracting the sack yardage out, he was pretty damn good.   
Agree with you to a point, I still don't get the people bagging on White.  I don't give a fuck what the stats are or how he does it, the kid won us games.  Oh and btw his stats were good.  I do get the fact he hasn't finished a season and yes that is a problem, he himself admits that. 

But I disagree with you that Gus tailored his offense to SW.  To me it's kind of a mix between you and CCTAU are saying.  Because CCTAU and I have been saying the same thing since Nick Marshall left we have been running the zone read.  Yes we ran the Zone Read with Cam but not to the extent we did with Marshall.  Gus prior to Marshall seemed like he could make changes and adapt his offense, since Marshall graduated that has not been the case IMHO.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:07:08 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2017, 04:06:56 PM »
Dak Prescott is a big bodied runner who sprints out and throws to mostly wide open receivers. Tony Romo for the most part stands in there and delivers/ pro style. And the latter hangs in there to throw in tight windows. You can't win this one BRO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2017, 04:11:06 PM »
Horseshit.

Stop drinking so early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2017, 04:12:59 PM »
Godfather is right also. He gears his offense toward running QBs.
That said, he needs to recruit SOLELY to that end or let Chip run it ALL.
Because he has failed fucking miserably to coach what a kid is FUCKING CAPABLE OF DOING otherwise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2017, 04:13:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2017, 04:18:37 PM »
Stop drinking so early.
You should try it. It's a gas.

No you should pick an argument you can properly defend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2017, 04:22:28 PM »
Godfather is right also. He gears his offense toward running QBs.
It definitely seems so now.
Sad part is there was a time that it didn't matter...he had plays for any QB.  Maybe they were in the green binder that Chipper took with him after 2013.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.