Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fake Hate Crimes

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Fake Hate Crimes
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2017, 08:31:50 PM »
Look. I clearly picked a bad example.  I think a 13 or 20 year sentence is excessive for being a dumb, drunk redneck. Clearly a stupid thing to do. At first read I just didn't think it rose to a level beyond what people who actually followed through on their bad intent.  Rapists. Killers. Etc.
Send them back to their ancestor's Country. Keep America safe from pieces of trash like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2017, 08:32:59 PM »
Look. I clearly picked a bad example.  I think a 13 or 20 year sentence is excessive for being a dumb, drunk redneck. Clearly a stupid thing to do. At first read I just didn't think it rose to a level beyond what people who actually followed through on their bad intent.  Rapists. Killers. Etc.

If a group of blacks did this to white people, nothing would have happened. Hell, they would have never found them!

Not condoning it at all, but some are right. If they had shot some one they probably would have gotten less!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2017, 08:22:28 AM »

If a group of blacks did this to white people, nothing would have happened. Hell, they would have never found them!

Not condoning it at all, but some are right. If they had shot some one they probably would have gotten less!

This is maybe the dumbest argument I have seen on here...and that includes some of Prowler's shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2017, 10:25:06 AM »
I like the part where they have been "banished from Douglas county upon release". 

I banished myself from that county years ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2017, 10:30:45 AM »
I like the part where they have been "banished from Douglas county upon release". 

I banished got myself banished from that county years ago.

FTFY to reflect the troof!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2017, 10:35:27 AM »
FTFY to reflect the troof!

Negative Ghost Rider.  Other counties sure but that one I did voluntarily.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2017, 10:37:47 AM »
Negative Ghost Rider.  Other counties sure but that one I did voluntarily.

Well, that'll about cover the fly-by's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »
This is maybe the dumbest argument I have seen on here...and that includes some of Prowler's shit...

Bullshit. Gangs do this all of the time and they are never caught. What? You live in white bread world?

Nobody is condoning it, but the scales are tilted.
Go visit the wrong part of the Gump with your kids in the back seat and see how you are treated. Then try to find them to prosecute. And if you do, see if they get that many years!

These dumbasses should be punished, no doubt. But it's tilted and you know it.

So take your opinion and shove it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2017, 10:54:43 AM »

Bullshit. Gangs do this all of the time and they are never caught. What? You live in white bread world?

Go visit the wrong part of the Gump with your kids in the back seat and see how you are treated. Then try to find them to prosecute. And if you do, see if they get that many years!

Because me driving with my kids in the hood is the exact same thing as a family having a childrens birthday party BBQ.

CCTAU = Prowler
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2017, 10:59:04 AM »

I banished myself from that county years ago.

Prolly an Admin from ITAT throwing his weight around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2017, 11:05:03 AM »
Because me driving with my kids in the hood is the exact same thing as a family having a childrens birthday party BBQ.

CCTAU = Prowler

Screw you Nancy!

You know damn well if the tables were turned, you !Ight not even hear of the story.

Nothing more than a GASP sentence. Many are saying it and it's true. But people like you think that if anyone questions this, they are racist or ignorant.
Wake up. The scales are tilted.
The funny part is that many of the stories led off with "...Got sentence to xx years for terrorizing little kids with Confederate flag"!
The act was foolish and should be punished. But this was nothing more than an adverse reaction to racism due to a Confederate flag being present.

If you got the same treatment from a groups of blacks with a BLM flag, the results would be different. You know it. I know it. Even prowler knows it. Difference is, I addressed it. Your balls are too small to admit it.

So once again, screw you Nancy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2017, 11:24:53 AM »

Screw you Nancy!

You know damn well if the tables were turned, you !Ight not even hear of the story.

Nothing more than a GASP sentence. Many are saying it and it's true. But people like you think that if anyone questions this, they are racist or ignorant.
The funny part is that many of the stories led off with "...Got sentence to xx years for terrorizing little kids with Confederate flag"!
The act was foolish and should be punished. But this was nothing more than an adverse reaction to racism due to a Confederate flag being present.

If you got the same treatment from a groups of blacks with a BLM flag, the results would be different. You know it. I know it. Even prowler knows it. Difference is, I addressed it. Your balls are too small to admit it.

No.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2017, 11:54:52 AM »

Screw you Nancy!

<snicker>

For sure, the scales are tilted for the blacks...

This whole argument is asinine...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2017, 12:47:03 PM »
<snicker>

For sure, the scales are tilted for the blacks...

This whole argument is asinine...

Ignoring the invective for a moment, I see both sides.

The actions of the convicted were stupid.  Even if the partying family exacerbated the situation by cursing the morons and throwing rocks and bottles at them as has been reported, that doesn't excuse the escalation. Someone could have gotten hurt.

The sentences are excessive for what transpired. That's hard to argue. Whether you think they "got what they deserved" or not, a comparison of sentences given to people who followed through rather than making drunken threats will bear this out.  There are burglars, rapists and killers who got off lighter.  While someone could have been hurt, nobody was. 

Also don't think you can argue that this was a "precedent" sentence as opposed to a judicious one. Because of the element of the confederate flag there was a fear of being perceived as taking it lightly. I agree with CC in that had this been a Black Lives Matter march rolling through a white neighborhood and a similar confrontation occurred we'd never hear about it. Misdemeanors to go around.  I think that's wrong.  Justice should be blind and I think in this case she was looking over her shoulder afraid to upset a group known to respond with outrage, protest and worse at the mildest potential slight. As silly as it sounds on it's face, white people are at a significant disadvantage in situations like this.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 12:49:31 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2017, 12:59:40 PM »

The actions of the convicted were stupid.  Even if the partying family exacerbated the situation by cursing the morons and throwing rocks and bottles at them as has been reported, that doesn't excuse the escalation. Someone could have gotten hurt.

The sentences are excessive for what transpired. That's hard to argue. Whether you think they "got what they deserved" or not, a comparison of sentences given to people who followed through rather than making drunken threats will bear this out.  There are burglars, rapists and killers who got off lighter.  While someone could have been hurt, nobody was. 

Also don't think you can argue that this was a "precedent" sentence as opposed to a judicious one. Because of the element of the confederate flag there was a fear of being perceived as taking it lightly. I agree with CC in that had this been a Black Lives Matter march rolling through a white neighborhood and a similar confrontation occurred we'd never hear about it. Misdemeanors to go around.  I think that's wrong.  Justice should be blind and I think in this case she was looking over her shoulder afraid to upset a group known to respond with outrage, protest and worse at the mildest potential slight. As silly as it sounds on it's face, white people are at a significant disadvantage in situations like this.

Sorry I ain't as eloquent. But he knew what I meant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2017, 05:10:46 PM »

Some people use the confederate flag as a reminder of the South and their Southern pride and heritage.

Some people use the confederate flag as a symbol of racist hate.

The group above was using the flag as the latter.

And that is what is wrong with the confederate flag. You can't talk about southern heritage and pride when there are groups out there that use that symbol as a racist calling card. I personally don't have a problem with the confederate flag as a symbol of my Southern pride, but it is not that any more. We can argue why, but there is really no point. It is what it is.

So you can't lump this in as just the "confederate flag" like you guys are trying to. These guys were flying the flag as a racist group. The drove up to some black families, called them and their children "blacks", told them that they were going to kill them and their kids, and did it while pointing a shotgun at them. So not only is this threatening someone with a deadly weapon, it is doing it for the sole reason because they are black.

I'm sorry, but that is bullshit. And I don't feel sorry for someone doing something stupid because they are drunk. That's not an excuse. This was premeditated to an extent and needs to be fucking stopped. I don't feel sorry for them one fucking bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »
Sorry I ain't as eloquent. But he knew what I meant.

I don't give a damn how eloquent you put it, it's still fucking wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2017, 05:29:36 PM »

Back in the day I went to a couple of BBQs in Gate City...I was treated with a nice large plate of ribs, potato salad, pulled pork sammiches, chips, sweet tea, kool-aid, beer...etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2017, 08:51:19 PM »
Send them back to their ancestor's Country. Keep America safe from pieces of trash like that.

Can we send you back to dumbassia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2017, 08:53:32 PM »
Some people use the confederate flag as a reminder of the South and their Southern pride and heritage.

Some people use the confederate flag as a symbol of racist hate.

The group above was using the flag as the latter.

And that is what is wrong with the confederate flag. You can't talk about southern heritage and pride when there are groups out there that use that symbol as a racist calling card. I personally don't have a problem with the confederate flag as a symbol of my Southern pride, but it is not that any more. We can argue why, but there is really no point. It is what it is.

So you can't lump this in as just the "confederate flag" like you guys are trying to. These guys were flying the flag as a racist group. The drove up to some black families, called them and their children "blacks", told them that they were going to kill them and their kids, and did it while pointing a shotgun at them. So not only is this threatening someone with a deadly weapon, it is doing it for the sole reason because they are black.

I'm sorry, but that is bullshit. And I don't feel sorry for someone doing something stupid because they are drunk. That's not an excuse. This was premeditated to an extent and needs to be fucking stopped. I don't feel sorry for them one fucking bit.

I don't feel sorry for them either.   But that doesn't stop me from still believing the sentences were too harsh in comparison to other crimes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions