Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fake Hate Crimes

Token

Re: Fake Hate Crimes
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 02:40:52 PM »
Fucks sakes, had that been 4 white kids and special needs AA, Obama would have declared Marshall law, extended his term and adopted the kid .  :facepalm:

If only he had a son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 03:05:01 PM »
I'll be damned, they charged with hate crime.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 03:40:35 PM »

How the hell can they charge a special needs kid with a hate crime?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 03:42:15 PM »
Get Al Sharpton on the phone, STAT!  Get me Jesse Jackson while I'm waiting!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »

So Don Lemon says not a hate crime, just kids making dumb mistake. 

They stole a van, lured the kid into the van.  Tied him up, beat his ass, made him drink toilet water.  Then when someone below them called the cops because of the noise from the ass whipping, they got made and kicked the callers door in threatening them as well. 

Kidnapping, assault with deadly weapon, unlawful imprisonment, theft of auto, and burglary.  Just kids making dumb mistakes.  Not criminals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/01/11/police-cite-student-for-threat-made-at-arundel-high-school/‬

Police Charge Student For Threat Made At Arundel High School
January 11, 2017 10:39 PM By Ava-joye Burnett
Filed Under: Anne Arundel County police, Arundel High School, online threat

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The Anne Arundel County Police Department has charged a 14-year-old girl with a juvenile citation for sending a threatening tweet related to Arundel High School.

Police began their investigation after Arundel High School officials told them about a suspicious Twitter account.

The account, named @KoolkidsKlanKkk, reportedly sent out a tweet that read, “We’re planning to attack tomorrow”.

This account used similar language to a racial petition that had been passed around Anne Arundel High School by the “Kool Kids Klan”.

Police worked with Twitter, and were able to identify the person who created the account and sent out the threatening tweet.

That person has been identified as a 14-year-old African American female who attends Arundel High School.

Authorities interviewed the girl while she was with her parents, and police say she admitted to creating the Twitter account and sending the threatening tweet.

She was charged with a juvenile citation for disruption of school activities and released to her parents.

“It makes me really upset. I can’t believe that students would write something like that,” said parent Michelle Fitzurka.

“I kind of felt unsafe at the school and a little hurt,” said Taylor Nash, a freshman at Arundel High.

The school district said all the students involved in that incident were disciplined, but the students were not identified, and to complicate an already tense situation, Wednesday night hundreds showed up for a meeting at the school, but some parents still had questions.

“That is not good enough. What’s going to happen with the students that are still here?”said parent Tamara Hannah.

“The federal law prohibits me from telling you exactly what the consequences were. But I will say to you that the school acted swiftly, they acted aggressively and they administered appropriated disciplinary action,” said Bob Mosier, chief communications officer of Anne Arundel Public Schools.

As parents left the school, there’s hope the community will begin to heal.

“I am very confident that Ms. Davenport and the staff at the school is going to do everything they can to keep all of our children safe,” said parent Sheri Paris.

“I just hope that we can all come together, not just here at the school, but as a society,” said parent Lisa Smith.

Anne Arundel County Public Schools Superintendent George Arlotto released the following statement:

“I want to thank Police Chief Tim Altomare, State’s Attorney Wes Adams, County Executive Steve Schuh, and their staffs for their thorough and expeditious work to identify a suspect in the online post that threatened violence at Arundel High School this week. The anonymity of the internet provides a murky and complex disguise for many who want to threaten the safety and security of our communities. Our partners in the Police Department and county government peeled back that disguise quickly in this case, in the process reassuring parents, students, and staff that our schools are safe places in which to educate our children.”
Click here to read the letter sent home to parents of students at Anne Arundel High School.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 09:50:06 PM »
‪ http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/25/lawyer-racist-note-given-to-black-waitress-in-virginia-is-a-fake/‬
Lawyer: Racist Note Given To Black Waitress In Virginia Is A Fake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2017, 04:33:23 PM »
http://isd194.org/news/updated-information-graffiti-found-lakeville-south/
Updated information on graffiti found at Lakeville South

On February 27, a LSHS staff member reported someone had written offensive words and images on bathroom stalls. A student subsequently was identified and will be subject to disciplinary action under school and district policy. Lakeville South High School administration received permission from the parent to share that the student is non-Caucasian and has significant special education needs. While this does not excuse the student’s actions, the District believes it will help the community and others put this incident into perspective.

This incident was very unfortunate and certainly does not reflect the values of our community and LSHS. The District does, however, view this as a teachable moment for our students and staff. To foster that, LSHS has created a plan to facilitate conversations regarding diversity with our students and staff.
Cultural liaisons, deans and student support staff members will be available Wednesday to talk with students who wish to discuss these issues in small groups. Lakeville South High School is committed to ensuring that all students feel welcome and safe in the school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2017, 04:40:03 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/27/us/georgia-couple-confederate-flags-threats/

I agree they should have gotten some punishment.  But....

Twenty years for him?  For yelling at black people and waving a confederate flag? 

Fifteen years for her for being along for the ride? 

That's outrageous.  Many murder sentences aren't that long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2017, 04:52:10 PM »

Twenty years for him?  For yelling at black people and waving a confederate flag? 

I guess you didn't see the part where the guy grabbed a shotgun, pointed at the people and threatened to kill them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2017, 04:59:32 PM »

Does not fit the format.

What would you think of this if some Moozlims waved an ISIS flag, pointed a shotgun at a white kid's entire birthday party and said they were going to kill them for being white?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2017, 05:06:31 PM »

It was 13 and 6. And they pointed a fucking shot gun while saying they were going to kill them and their kids while they were at a birthday party. 

Fuck them. They get what they deserve.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2017, 05:17:25 PM »
It was 13 and 6. And they pointed a fucking shot gun while saying they were going to kill them and their kids while they were at a birthday party. 

Fuck them. They get what they deserve.

Well, they shouldn't threaten kids. Or drink apparently.   

I still think 13 and 6 is too much given the way sentences for other crimes are handled. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2017, 05:18:28 PM »
Does not fit the format.

What would you think of this if some Moozlims waved an ISIS flag, pointed a shotgun at a white kid's entire birthday party and said they were going to kill them for being white?

I'd think we should have elected Trump earlier so the rat bastards could have been stopped before getting into the country. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2017, 05:42:59 PM »
I'd think we should have elected Trump earlier so the rat bastards could have been stopped before getting into the country.
But you'd be mad if they got 13 and 6 years of prison for it because it's too harsh, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2017, 05:47:00 PM »
But you'd be mad if they got 13 and 6 years of prison for it because it's too harsh, right?

It's not the same thing Chizowler. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2017, 05:53:53 PM »
It's not the same thing Chizowler.
Why not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2017, 05:56:41 PM »
You seriously think that?  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »
Why not?

Look. I clearly picked a bad example.  I think a 13 or 20 year sentence is excessive for being a dumb, drunk redneck. Clearly a stupid thing to do. At first read I just didn't think it rose to a level beyond what people who actually followed through on their bad intent.  Rapists. Killers. Etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2017, 08:26:27 PM »
Look. I clearly picked a bad example.
I sniffled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions