Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Corching Carrot Sale

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Corching Carrot Sale
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2017, 09:31:38 AM »
Maybe it was Scarb but I read somewhere that no one wanted to work for Saban in a coordinator capacity anymore. I believe that.
You just shut your dirty, whorish mouth!  Coordinators and recruits alike would crawl through broken glass just to get the chance to kiss the feet of 'lil Hitler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2017, 10:12:04 AM »
You just shut your dirty, whorish mouth!  Coordinators and recruits alike would crawl through broken glass just to get the chance to kiss the feet of 'lil Hitler.

Wait, Saban = Trump?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2017, 10:26:21 AM »
One quick observation here.  Sark leaving for the NFL is being painted in every possible light, mostly negative.  Problems between he and Lord Saybinz.  Saybinz didn't want him anyway.  Sark used Saybinz. 

Personally, I can't find one fuck to give about their relationship.

But, I think what we in the South don't really seem to grasp is that college football is king....here in the South.  You get outside the confines of War Eagle/Row Tahd, Hobby Lobby and The Big Bowl of Cheetos, the NFL is the big dog.  By a long shot.  For many in the corching profession, making it in the NFL is the dream, the pinnacle of success.  Again, don't give two flippity fricks what went on between LS and Sark.  But, it may be as simple as the NFL came calling on a west coast guy and he jumped at the chance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2017, 11:03:36 AM »
One quick observation here.  Sark leaving for the NFL is being painted in every possible light, mostly negative.  Problems between he and Lord Saybinz.  Saybinz didn't want him anyway.  Sark used Saybinz. 

But, I think what we in the South don't really seem to grasp is that college football is king....here in the South.  You get outside the confines of War Eagle/Row Tahd, Hobby Lobby and The Big Bowl of Cheetos, the NFL is the big dog.  By a long shot.  For many in the corching profession, making it in the NFL is the dream, the pinnacle of success.  Again, don't give two flippity fricks what went on between LS and Sark.  But, it may be as simple as the NFL came calling on a west coast guy and he jumped at the chance.

Agreed...

But why is it taking so long to find a suitable replacement?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2017, 11:18:34 AM »

Normally I'd agree but again ...Falcons?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2017, 11:21:41 AM »
Agreed...

But why is it taking so long to find a suitable replacement?

I heard that the AD and Coach Saban are at odds about which direction the offense should be moving in.  Saban wants someone he's familiar with, but the AD wants a nationwide search to find what he feels is the best candidate possible.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2017, 11:27:55 AM »
I heard that the AD and Coach Saban are at odds about which direction the offense should be moving in.  Saban wants someone he's familiar with, but the AD wants a nationwide search to find what he feels is the best candidate possible.

Not that it would happen, but I would laugh until I puked if Saban plucked Briles away from Kiffin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2017, 11:32:14 AM »

Interesting.

Is Saban simply not winning enough to suit the AD?  Why in a great golden fuck would you mess with that guy's "process?"  Let him do his thing and collect your checks.

This is the new AD, right?  Saban will have his balls for breakfast ultimately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2017, 11:38:12 AM »
Normally I'd agree but again ...Falcons?

I predict bitches will get cut soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2017, 12:04:21 PM »
Interesting.

Is Saban simply not winning enough to suit the AD?  Why in a great golden fuck would you mess with that guy's "process?"  Let him do his thing and collect your checks.

This is the new AD, right?  Saban will have his balls for breakfast ultimately.

The whiff!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2017, 12:09:14 PM »
I predict bitches will get cut soon.

I would have responded but I was busy looking over the Dolphins playoff record to find out the last time they won a playoff game.  It's taking a while.  I'm up to 15 years and counting.  Anyone got a quick reference sheet I could borrow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2017, 12:17:33 PM »
Maybe it was Scarb but I read somewhere that no one wanted to work for Saban in a coordinator capacity anymore. I believe that.
Chip Kelly is in secret talks as we speak.
I just spoke to you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2017, 12:20:27 PM »
I would have responded but I was busy looking over the Dolphins playoff record to find out the last time they won a playoff game.  It's taking a while.  I'm up to 15 years and counting.  Anyone got a quick reference sheet I could borrow?

Hey did you know that the last Superbowl ring the Cowboys won can legally drink now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2017, 12:23:54 PM »

I forget how many Championships the Falcons have?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2017, 12:31:11 PM »
I forget.  Were you alive the last time the Dolphins won?  The league was down anyway.  Most players were in Vietnam.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:52:36 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »
Hey did you know that the last Superbowl ring the Cowboys won can legally drink now?

The date of their last Super Bowl win, Tony Romo was getting hurt in Jr High.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
Soooo, we are saying Falcons vs Dolphins for LII?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2017, 12:43:07 PM »
Soooo, we are saying Falcons vs Dolphins for LII?

Shiiiiit, even I could afford tickets to that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2017, 01:09:26 PM »

When the Falcons get one the team charter will be eligible for aarp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE