Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Newest AP poll

Re: Newest AP poll
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 11:08:36 AM »

Oh, your back from your summer long Tony ''the guru'' Franklin's suck fest.
Welcome to reallity dickhead.    :rofl: :rofl:

Being that I know you haven't read half of the shit I've actually written, I'll just laugh at this coming from you... you know with that fucking Julio Bukkake stain all over your face.  You can't even spell reality... fucktard.

Figures you didn't even address the point.  You scored one touchdown vs. Tulane.  You beat up on the Erkel of the fucking division at home, and you jumped to inside the top 10.   There is no end to the beauty of the Alabama Swan Dive taken every year.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 11:11:21 AM by AuburnChopper1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »
Being that I know you haven't read half of the shit I've actually written, I'll just laugh at this coming from you... you know with that fucking Julio Bukkake stain all over your face.  You can't even spell reality... fucktard.

Figures you didn't even address the point.  You scored one touchdown vs. Tulane.  You beat up on the Erkel of the fucking division at home, and you jumped to inside the top 10.   There is no end to the beauty of the Alabama Swan Dive taken every year.

It will be a beautiful dive to watch.  I just hope that there's no water in the pool when it happens.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »
Having followed the local media "all summer", I'm really surprised that Julio "Jesus Christ" Jones hasn't received his invitation to the Heisman Trophy presentation yet. 

You people have been talking more about Julio than most Bama fans, but since you asked, he did make SEC freshman of the week.
From
SECSPORTS.com

SEC FRESHMAN OF THE WEEK
JULIO JONES
Wide Receiver
ALABAMA
6-4 • 210
Foley, Ala. (HS)

Jones caught five passes for 66 yards and a touchdown in Alabama's 41-7 win against Western Kentucky.
The score was the second of his career and was a 12-yarder in the third quarter, which gave the Crimson Tide its final victory margin, 41-7.
Jones leads the Tide in receptions this season with 10 for 107 yards.
He is one of two true freshmen to start the first three games and one of 15 to see playing time this season.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 01:22:02 PM »
...and this addressed the Alabama Swan Dive how?   ....but thanks for pointing out the exploits of  Bukkake Jones immediately after pointing out how much WE talk about him.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions