Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Now that it's Trump...

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Now that it's Trump...
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 04:16:56 PM »
Those are the only positions where he may be a competent choice.

Unfortunately, he is apparently being strongly considered for Department of Education. The guy who has said the theory of evolution is the work of Satan and that the earth was created in six literal days. The guy who said the Big Bang was said the Big Bang was a "ridiculous fairy tale". He thinks God gave him the answers to pass a chemistry test. The guy who has repeatedly used fake historical quotes. The guy who said no signer of the Declaration of the Independence held office. The guy who wrote a history book wrought with plagiarism. The guy who said the Egyptians built the pyramids to store grain.

Carson has some strange views indeed. Why he needs to be involved in the medical field and the medical field only. I like him as a doctor. Not as much as a politician.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 04:29:14 PM »

Unfortunately, he is apparently being strongly considered for Department of Education. The guy who has said the theory of evolution is the work of Satan and that the earth was created in six literal days. The guy who said the Big Bang was a "ridiculous fairy tale". He thinks God gave him the answers to pass a chemistry test. The guy who has repeatedly used fake historical quotes. The guy who said no signer of the Declaration of the Independence held office. The guy who wrote a history book wrought with plagiarism. The guy who said the Egyptians built the pyramids to store grain.

And that makes him unqualified as a doctor how?  He is more than competent in those two positions.  Why even bring that up?  It's not like I suggested him to be the head of Dept of EDU or the NEA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 04:35:58 PM »
And that makes him unqualified as a doctor how?  He is more than competent in those two positions.  Why even bring that up?  It's not like I suggested him to be the head of Dept of EDU or the NEA.

I like Carson in those positions also. He is very competent in the medical field and he was a great supporter when he didn't have to be! He gets it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 04:44:14 PM »

Unfortunately, he is apparently being strongly considered for Department of Education. The guy who has said the theory of evolution is the work of Satan and that the earth was created in six literal days. The guy who said the Big Bang was a "ridiculous fairy tale". He thinks God gave him the answers to pass a chemistry test. The guy who has repeatedly used fake historical quotes. The guy who said no signer of the Declaration of the Independence held office. The guy who wrote a history book wrought with plagiarism. The guy who said the Egyptians built the pyramids to store grain.

oooooookay. 

Let's get a few things straight. 

1) Big Bang is a Theory and a TV show.  As a theory it might have validty.  As a TV show, it's absurd.  It's stupid.  So whatever he thinks there is okey dokey.

2) You're quoting freaking buzzfeed.  Please. 

3) Were you there?  How many days did creating the world take? 

4) God's given me a lot more than just answers to a test.  As Carson is a man of faith AND science, why wouldn't he believe in miracles?  Even minor ones. 

5) Who remembers quotes? 

6) He was getting answers from above to Chemistry tests, not history ones, DUH...

7) Buzzfeed.  Again.  I'm more interested in Which Thanksgiving Food You Are honestly.  Why don't you take that quiz and come back with the results later?

8) Were you an Egyptian?  Did you build any of the pyramids?  You were?  When you get done with the Thanksgiving Food quiz, let me know what all you stored in them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2016, 04:52:32 PM »
I think you should re-read what I said. I'd be ok with him in those two positions. I'm less ok with him as the head of Education, which is, as of today, the more likely appointment.

http://www.ibtimes.com/trumps-potential-cabinet-ben-carson-climate-change-denier-may-be-education-secretary-2445634
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 05:05:53 PM »
I think you should re-read what I said. I'd be ok with him in those two positions. I'm less ok with him as the head of Education, which is, as of today, the more likely appointment.

http://www.ibtimes.com/trumps-potential-cabinet-ben-carson-climate-change-denier-may-be-education-secretary-2445634

Wait. The Big Bang is a ridiculous fairy tale no? Bang bang!

When did irratable bowel sufferers get their own magazine? I'm getting irratable bowels just thinking about this stuff. Maybe I should click the link for relief.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2016, 05:31:34 PM »
oooooookay. 

Let's get a few things straight. 

1) Big Bang is a Theory and a TV show.  As a theory it might have validty.  As a TV show, it's absurd.  It's stupid.  So whatever he thinks there is okey dokey.

2) You're quoting freaking buzzfeed.  Please. 

3) Were you there?  How many days did creating the world take? 

4) God's given me a lot more than just answers to a test.  As Carson is a man of faith AND science, why wouldn't he believe in miracles?  Even minor ones. 

5) Who remembers quotes? 

6) He was getting answers from above to Chemistry tests, not history ones, DUH...

7) Buzzfeed.  Again.  I'm more interested in Which Thanksgiving Food You Are honestly.  Why don't you take that quiz and come back with the results later?

8) Were you an Egyptian?  Did you build any of the pyramids?  You were?  When you get done with the Thanksgiving Food quiz, let me know what all you stored in them.
1. Scientific Theory is a bit different than just a theory.

3. Seriously?

4. God talks to David Berkowitz now...instead of the neighbor's dog.

8. I know a few people from Egypt. They all say that Ben Carson is a dumbass for thinking that their pyramids were built to store grain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2016, 05:37:19 PM »
1. Scientific Theory is a bit different than just a theory.

3. Seriously?

4. God talks to David Berkowitz now...instead of the neighbor's dog.

8. I know a few people from Egypt. They all say that Ben Carson is a dumbass for thinking that their pyramids were built to store grain.

You know the people that built the pyramids? Sweet!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2016, 05:46:37 PM »

Skreetz, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2016, 05:48:58 PM »
The ones that I know have lived there throughout most of their family's generations. They know the history of their land. Maybe you should do a little research.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2016, 06:00:43 PM »
The ones that I know have lived there throughout most of their family's generations. They know the history of their land. Maybe you should do a little research.

They recorded how the pyramids were built? That's interesting. The rest of human kind wants to probably know the big secret. Your skreeets rule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2016, 06:04:24 PM »
They recorded how the pyramids were built? That's interesting. The rest of human kind wants to probably know the big secret. Your skreeets rule.
Doing some research on your own isn't that difficult.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2016, 06:36:34 PM »
The two that have been officially announced is Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff, which I think is very good, and Steve Bannon (The CEO of Breitbart.com) as Chief Strategist, which I think is very bad.
I'm guessing Alex Jones & Sean Hannity will be announced next...gonna be a hell of a cabinet.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 06:38:19 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2016, 06:44:15 PM »
Doing some research on your own isn't that difficult.

Enlighten us on how the pyramids were built big guy. Here is your chance. Skreetz. Go ahead. I can't wait to hear this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 06:45:30 PM »
I'm guessing Alex Jones & Sean Hannity will be announced next...gonna be a hell of a cabinet.

Hope so. Then maybe they'll put you in prison. Charge you with the crime of dumbassery and detriment to society. Be gone little Bernie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 06:48:20 PM »
Hope so. Then maybe they'll put you in prison. Charge you with the crime of dumbassery and detriment to society. Be gone little Bernie.
You are a fucking dumbass, Trump likes those like you (the uneducated).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 06:54:23 PM »
You are a fucking dumbass, Trump likes those like you (the uneducated).

Hahaha. Dude. If you didn't know I was just yanking your chain. Now you do. You were supposed to join in the fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 07:07:38 PM »
Enlighten us on how the pyramids were built big guy. Here is your chance. Skreetz. Go ahead. I can't wait to hear this.
God did it...
Nevermind the rock quarry or the depictions inside the tombs of men pulling the around 2.5 ton stones on sleds through the desert sand, while other workers poured water on the sand to reduce the friction enough to slide it easier. Just like most of the pryamids built around the World, they started out as perfect squares aligned to within a tenth of a degree to true North. Pharaoh Khufu's Pryamid, the tallest of the three, which took around 20 years to complete, stood as the tallest man-made structure for almost 3,800 years.

When someone says that you should do your own research, the responsibility of said research is on you.

Or you can blindly believe that they were used to store grain, because someone that says that God gave him answers to pass a test, told you...smh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 07:09:56 PM »
Hahaha. Dude. If you didn't know I was just yanking your chain. Now you do. You were supposed to join in the fun.
I'm not done yet, you're going to need to continue yanking on my chain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 07:11:57 PM »
God did it...
Nevermind the rock quarry or the depictions inside the tombs of men pulling the around 2.5 ton stones on sleds through the desert sand, while other workers poured water on the sand to reduce the friction enough to slide it easier. Just like most of the pryamids built around the World, they started out as perfect squares aligned to within a tenth of a degree to true North. Pharaoh Khufu's Pryamid, the tallest of the three, which took around 20 years to complete, stood as the tallest man-made structure for almost 3,800 years.

When someone says that you should do your own research, the responsibility of said research is on you.

Or you can blindly believe that they were used to store grain, because someone that says that God gave him answers to pass a test, told you...smh.

Dude I don't care. I was fucking with you. You took that one way more serious than I. In regards to who runs the country I don't see how the intent of the pyramids is very relevant. Yes Carson has said a few things that have made me go "huh?". He's a seventh day Adventist. They have some different beliefs for sure. Thing is I just don't care. That's their right. As long as they aren't making me believe it. Comprende amigo?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE