Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck these people

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Fuck these people
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2017, 09:28:27 AM »
I voted for Trump.  Lesser of two evils?  Meh, I don't know if it was that. But I have no doubt that these were the two least appealing candidates I can recall by a long shot.  Even as I was sitting there with the ballot in hand, I found myself just staring at it for several minutes.  I couldn't vote for Clinton.  I'm convinced the woman is as slimy as any politician in history.  Just as important, I couldn't abide continuing with the same policies implemented under Obama, including one that caused my annual health insurance premium for a family of 3 to now eclipse $20,000.00.  As a matter of fact, an employee we've had for 12 years is leaving next week to go with a much larger company that can offer her coverage. The prediction for 2017 is a 25% increase.  It has to stop.

Why Trump? Because voting for a third party candidate wasn't going to bring about any change.  Would I be making a statement?  Yep.  And that statement would be that I'm okay with losing employees.  That I'm fine with taking $20,000.00 of my net pay and throwing it at minimal coverage and a $3,000.00 deductible.  That's what affects me and my family directly and Trump was the only option with the possibility of changing that. 

With regard to his policies, at the end of the day and after he finally refined all the shooting from the hip, water-cooler rhetoric, I'm pretty much in his corner on most all of them.  It seems there were always a lot of elephants in the room.  Trump put himself behind the 8-ball right off the bat with his rant on those damn Mexicans jumping the border and bringing their drugs and crime with them.  We need to build a wall, load up every one of those wet backs and dump em' back on the other side. 

You can't say that.  You racist, Mexican hating pig. But what's the elephant in the room?  There are in fact eleven and a half million illegal immigrants here with more pouring in every day.  But settle down, snowflakes.  No need to be traumatized.  You can take your exams and sleep okay at night because nobody is coming to you or your family's door with handcuffs and a big truck to ship you across the border.  Trump had to change his tune but most importantly, he has vowed to actually do something about the immigration problem.  Oh, and ask Kate Steinle's parents if the policies need to be changed.

"No more Muslims can enter this country until we get a handle on terrorism".  Sweet Haysus, Donald.  You can't say that you Muslim bashing, low life piece of shit.  But what's that over in the corner?  Wait, that's an elephant, isn't it?  The truth is that radical Muslims have dedicated themselves to taking out as many innocent infidels as possible.  They fly planes into buildings and kill thousands.  They walk into their work place and blow away dozens.  They storm a gay club and wipe out 50 or so people.  They drive large trucks into crowded streets.  But rest easy Machmud.  Donald had to tone down the brash talk and no one is putting a moratorium on you bringing thousands more little bomb toting, jihadis into the country.  But again, Trump was the only one with the stones to address the problem and pledge to do something about it without giving two shitzu shits about hurting anyone's feewings.

He was the only candidate to openly endorse our first responders and tell BLM to focus on the exponentially bigger problem, black on black crime.   He recognizes that NAFTA is a big drain on this economy and that we can only grow by keeping the jobs here.  And on and on and on....

But you can't say those things like two bros having a beer at the bar talking about dropping the big one on the entire Middle East and be elected President.  That's not how people really think.  Or can you?  Wait, what's tomorrow?       

And it became apparent that both 3rd party candidates were morons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2017, 12:05:20 PM »
And it became apparent that both 3rd party candidates were morons.

I will refrain...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2017, 12:40:33 PM »

I will refrain...

Evan "I came out of nowhere, was funded by Romney and skipped the primaries" McMullin

And "what's Allepo?" and can't name a single current world leader.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2017, 12:52:23 PM »
Evan "I came out of nowhere, was funded by Romney and skipped the primaries" McMullin

And "what's Allepo?" and can't name a single current world leader.

Nobody took those people seriously. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2017, 01:22:56 PM »
Nobody took those people seriously.

Sad part is that some did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2017, 12:28:38 PM »
Sarah Silverman calling for armed insurrection. 
Judd Apatow branding Trump supporters as "fools" in his support of the Berkeley riots. 

Both should be arrested.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2017, 02:27:47 PM »
Sarah Silverman calling for armed insurrection. 
Judd Apatow branding Trump supporters as "fools" in his support of the Berkeley riots. 

Both should be arrested.

And hung. Standard protocol for treason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2017, 06:22:56 PM »
It seems the liberals have a major identity crisis going on with all of the different factions they encompass. I don't understand what they have morph into, but it's unrecognizable, even for their own base. I find it laughable really. The entertainment valuable is through the roofies.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions