Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fuck these people

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Fuck these people
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 09:48:42 PM »
Send all of the deviants to their deaths.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »
Trump wants to put flag burners in jail or deport them. Yeah, nevermind the Constitution or the fact that, that's how you properly dispose of a ruined flag. Oh btw, he tweeted that suggestion. Also, don't be surprised if there's  A LOT of flag burning going on around Jan. 20th...I think he'd actually be mad, instead of acting, if people started burning confederate flags.

Your ass is the brightest part of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2016, 10:15:54 PM »
This is typical Trump.  Exactly what we've seen the entire election and afterwards.  He says what everyone says around the water cooler.  Then hopefully, after his advisers get in his ear, he says the more politically correct thing.

I'm a lawyer.  I understand what the SCOTUS has ruled on flag burning. 5-4 vote twice, BTW.  It's still a controversial subject.  So, I'm well aware that Trump shooting his mouth off like that is typical knee jerk reaction that just can't continue when he becomes Prez.  But as an individual, I not only want to revoke their citizenship, I want to take a Kaos shovel to their faces every time they shit on our flag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2016, 11:41:19 PM »
Your ass is the brightest part of you.
Typical. I post the facts, you resort to trying to bully. You are pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2016, 11:53:30 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 11:54:19 PM »

Smh...lol...bwwwwaaaaahahahhhahahaha! You think that is bullying?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 12:00:05 AM »
Notice I stated trying to bully, smh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2016, 12:03:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2016, 12:09:41 AM »

I know you more than you think.

You never answered my question from a few months ago. Do you take your robe and hood to be dry cleaned, or do you wash them yourself?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2016, 12:20:10 AM »

You never answered my question from a few months ago. Do you take your robe and hood to be dry cleaned, or do you wash them yourself?

I don't call it a robe.  I call it a smoking jacket. 

I wear it every time I smoke your ass in a discussion.  I'm going to have to get another one, this one is getting worn out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2016, 12:30:27 AM »
I don't call it a robe.  I call it a smoking jacket. 

I wear it every time I smoke your ass in a discussion.  I'm going to have to get another one, this one is getting worn out.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. While you lay your hateful, racist head down, know that there were Republican protesters against Obama and your Führer was calling for a revolution and a march on Washington. Complain about that, moron.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2016, 09:11:07 AM »

facts huh?

Why are you such a white apologist? So you are ok with flag burning when it's NOT for "disposing of it properly"? I don't care if it's illegal or not - being for or against it is another thing.

So scotus aside - Are you ok with someone burning the symbol of our great nation for the sheer purpose of disrespecting it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2016, 09:12:21 AM »
Whatever helps you sleep at night. While you lay your hateful, racist head down, know that there were Republican protesters against Obama and your Führer was calling for a revolution and a march on Washington. Complain about that, moron.

You could do yourself a huge favor and get off the wacko sites man. They are a cesspool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2016, 03:06:27 PM »
facts huh?

Why are you such a white apologist? So you are ok with flag burning when it's NOT for "disposing of it properly"? I don't care if it's illegal or not - being for or against it is another thing.

So scotus aside - Are you ok with someone burning the symbol of our great nation for the sheer purpose of disrespecting it?
I helped fight for that freedom. Burn it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2016, 03:18:55 PM »

I'm not sure there is one ww2 vet who fought for it who wouldn't think you are batshit crazy for that stance.

Tells me all I need to know about you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2016, 03:56:04 PM »

Please to be telling in what form that the mighty Air Force had you making a contribution to a war effort?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »
Please to be telling in what form that the mighty Air Force had you making a contribution to a war effort?

He ran the best danged Coast Guard Recruiting Center in the whole Tri-States area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2016, 05:11:23 PM »
He ran the best danged Coast Guard Recruiting Center in the whole Tri-States area.

I thought maybe he thought picking up trash from the run way was hostile pay worthy? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2016, 05:16:25 PM »

I thought maybe he thought picking up trash from the run way was hostile pay worthy?

Kind of like Sniper Fire in Bosnia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2016, 05:22:02 PM »
Kind of like Sniper Fire in Bosnia?

pew, pew.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions