Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Winner and Margin

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Winner and Margin
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2016, 09:43:10 PM »
She's smarter than you.
She wasn't worried when John McCain was slipping in the polls, because she prayed that God would make the correct choice on election day.

Yeah, gonna have to say no to that "she's smarter than you" statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2016, 09:54:56 PM »
I quoted those selected lines for a reason. He no longer needs to pander to those shitbags. You can argue that he never did. I disagree. The Klan didn't just pick him at random to believe he supports their agenda. He's the president of the United States of America now. If there's any chance we keep our shit together with him at the helm, he needs to start coming out and explicitly disavowing shit like this.

Jesus fucking CHRIST. 

I almost wish Trump would ride into Birmingham on a giant white horse, wearing a Klan robe and carrying a burning torch so you could live with yourself. 

Guess what, buttercup.  There are Klan members.  They vote.  Every election.  They probably voted for Romney.   They probably voted for Bush. McCain. If you ran as a Republican in Alabama, they'd vote for you too.

A candidate has ZERO control over who supports him.  There's nothing he -- or anyone else -- can do to prevent this group or that group from endorsing or promoting him. 

Why aren't you bitching and raising hell about all the racists who supported Hillary and Obama?  All the jihadists? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2016, 10:49:15 PM »
Jesus fucking CHRIST. 

I almost wish Trump would ride into Birmingham on a giant white horse, wearing a Klan robe and carrying a burning torch so you could live with yourself. 

Guess what, buttercup.  There are Klan members.  They vote.  Every election.  They probably voted for Romney.   They probably voted for Bush. McCain. If you ran as a Republican in Alabama, they'd vote for you too.

A candidate has ZERO control over who supports him.  There's nothing he -- or anyone else -- can do to prevent this group or that group from endorsing or promoting him. 

Why aren't you bitching and raising hell about all the racists who supported Hillary and Obama?  All the jihadists?
Wait, did the Black Panther Party endorse Hillary? I must've missed that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2016, 11:01:13 PM »
Wait, did the Black Panther Party endorse Hillary? I must've missed that.

The new black panthers absolutely endorsed Obama.  And the BLM movement absolutely endorsed Hillary.  Both groups are as racist as the KKK.

K's right, candidate can't help who endorses. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2016, 11:14:29 PM »
The new black panthers absolutely endorsed Obama.  And the BLM movement absolutely endorsed Hillary.  Both groups are as racist as the KKK.

Well now...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2016, 12:02:43 AM »

There's a new Black Panther Party? I'm out of the loop with all of these racists groups now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2016, 06:49:10 AM »
There's a new Black Panther Party? I'm out of the loop with all of these racists groups now.

Forrest ruined the last one that was having a party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2016, 08:45:24 AM »

It's supposed to be a more militant version of the original one from the counter culture era. Back in 2008 they were manning polling stations with night sticks threatening voters. Nothing was ever done by Eric holder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »
Forrest ruined the last one that was having a party.

Beat the hell out of that honkey ass commie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
I quoted those selected lines for a reason. He no longer needs to pander to those shitbags. You can argue that he never did. I disagree. The Klan didn't just pick him at random to believe he supports their agenda. He's the president of the United States of America now. If there's any chance we keep our shit together with him at the helm, he needs to start coming out and explicitly disavowing shit like this.

Completely agree!

Co-signed,

Barack Obama
#BLM

I know, I know...2 wrongs don't make a right. But it's the exact same thing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »

You do realize that only whitey can be racist now, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2016, 10:32:24 AM »
Completely agree!

Co-signed,

Barack Obama
#BLM

I know, I know...2 wrongs don't make a right. But it's the exact same thing...

I thought trump already disavowed the klan? How many times will he need to do it to satisfy the namby pambies?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2016, 11:09:14 PM »
I'll take the outliers role here. I predict a 3 point Trump win.
Pretty impressive^^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2016, 12:57:36 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2016, 03:38:22 PM »
But hey, he's got an R after his name…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/13/trump-just-laid-out-a-pretty-radical-student-debt-plan/

1) Oct 13.
2) Nothing wrong with this.  I agree that dumbass millenials who get art degrees followed by English degrees followed by philosophy degrees followed by humanities degrees and then wonder when all they can get is a job at Starbucks contribute to this situation but the amount of student debt owed by the average student  is ridiculous. So. This doesn't sound like the worst idea I've heard.  It's better than hers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2016, 04:01:51 PM »
1) Oct 13.
2) Nothing wrong with this.  I agree that dumbass millenials who get art degrees followed by English degrees followed by philosophy degrees followed by humanities degrees and then wonder when all they can get is a job at Starbucks contribute to this situation but the amount of student debt owed by the average student  is ridiculous. So. This doesn't sound like the worst idea I've heard.  It's better than hers.

No reason for tuition to be as high as it is, but when anyone can get a loan, colleges decided to raise tution at rates that are not affordable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2016, 05:01:50 PM »
No reason for tuition to be as high as it is, but when anyone can get a loan, colleges decided to raise tution at rates that are not affordable.

You should know.  Being a career student and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2016, 05:22:19 PM »
You should know.  Being a career student and all.

Exactly.  Too bad my loan is paid in full and luckly I got Mc.D's to pay for my MBA. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2016, 05:23:08 PM »
I thought trump already disavowed the klan? How many times will he need to do it to satisfy the namby pambies?

At three times a day for the next four years.  Still probably won't be enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2016, 07:52:01 PM »

Bingo.

Supply, meet demand. Artificially created demand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE