No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Will they go through with it
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 02:21:47 PM »
Just a bunch of loud mouth libs.  They actually think that the average working man/woman gives a shit about their political opinion.  I wish that jackass, Stephen A. Smith would leave too.  Just a personal thing, I can't stand his racist ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 02:30:23 PM »
Was just talking with someone about this very thing.  What just makes me ROFLCOPTER is that these people are so disconnected from the real world and yet, they want to spout off as if any of this affects them.  AUT's health insurance goes to $1,870.00/month.  Do any of them even pay for insurance or if they do, does their accountant write the check?  Do they even know if they have it?  What is $1,870.00 to them.  Lunch for 2 at a cafe on Rodeo Drive? 

If they don't like the results, they can go sulk for a couple of weeks on a yacht in St. Thomas or spend Christmas in Monte Carlo.  Have Jarvis bring the car around. I need to get to the airport quickly.  Has the pilot been notified?  Tell him he's fired if my plane is not ready in 20 minutes.

Jarvis, where are you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 02:34:28 PM »
Was just talking with someone about this very thing.  What just makes me ROFLCOPTER is that these people are so disconnected from the real world and yet, they want to spout off as if any of this affects them.  AUT's health insurance goes to $1,870.00/month.  Do any of them even pay for insurance or if they do, does their accountant write the check?  Do they even know if they have it?  What is $1,870.00 to them.  Lunch for 2 at a cafe on Rodeo Drive? 

If they don't like the results, they can go sulk for a couple of weeks on a yacht in St. Thomas or spend Christmas in Monte Carlo.  Have Jarvis bring the car around. I need to get to the airport quickly.  Has the pilot been notified?  Tell him he's fired if my plane is not ready in 20 minutes.

Jarvis, where are you?

Chelsea was given a $3 million wedding.  A $10 million apartment.  She has a no-show job where she makes $800,000 a year. 

She can't make herself care about money.  I bet if she had to actually try to make ends meet she'd care. 

I was going to watch a movie with Bryan Cranston in it today.  I chose not to. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 05:01:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.