Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Quick poll...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Quick poll...
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:49:44 PM »
I think it'll be Donald Trump. Gonna be interesting to see what he can do.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:52:38 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Quick poll...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 10:51:56 PM »
I hate polls. Always asking too many questions. Dumb.

And if you need to poll the 8 or 9 people who post here to get a sense of who people want to be POTUS, you haven't been paying attention.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:54:55 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 11:27:34 PM »
I hate polls. Always asking too many questions. Dumb.

And if you need to poll the 8 or 9 people who post here to get a sense of who people want to be POTUS, you haven't been paying attention.
I guess you didn't pay attention.

I stated "who do you think will be the next POTUS"...not who do you want.

I personally want Gary Johnson now that apparently Bernie is out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 06:53:44 AM »
I believe Hillary will win it.  It will not be by my hand but that bitch is Teflon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 08:36:46 AM »
now that apparently Bernie is out.

"Apparently"? The DNC decided his fate long ago. Too bad you didn't notice. Voting for a third party in this election is voting for Hilary. Doesn't matter though. Trump doesn't look he will survive the media suckfest that is and will be the media in the DNC this week. After this, all the polls (which are dumb and used to misinform) will drive people on the fence away thereby ensuring what the media and the DNC have been wanting all along.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 08:40:20 AM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 08:58:31 AM »
Write in for Beavis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 10:17:32 AM »
The failure to garner the black and Latino vote will likely doom his chances although lack of turnout for her could make it much closer. That said, the Superdelegates were always going to favor the most electable candidate regardless of the emails.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 10:25:09 AM »
How many times do Democrats get to vote? Not sure if this is being handled like a real election.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 10:38:02 AM »
How many times do Democrats get to vote? Not sure if this is being handled like a real election.
I'm not sure I understand the question.  Do you mean the live ones or the dead?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 10:55:25 AM »
Al Gore might have a keen perspective on that subject.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 01:10:51 PM »
Prolly gonna be "The beast" as stated earlier the media suck fest will make sure of that.

If its a close loss for either one of them I guarantee you both of them have lawyers on the ready. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 05:34:43 PM »
"Apparently"? The DNC decided his fate long ago. Too bad you didn't notice. Voting for a third party in this election is voting for Hilary. Doesn't matter though. Trump doesn't look he will survive the media suckfest that is and will be the media in the DNC this week. After this, all the polls (which are dumb and used to misinform) will drive people on the fence away thereby ensuring what the media and the DNC have been wanting all along.
Wrong.

Voting for a third party is...voting for a third party. There is a large percentage of Democrats that will be voting 3rd party (most of them are from the Bernie Sanders side). Hillary does not have all of the Democrat support. There will be a percentage of Republicans that will vote 3rd party too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 11:04:03 PM »
Did someone say pole?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 08:24:50 AM »
Did someone say pole?

Delete your account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 09:18:44 AM »
Wrong.

Voting for a third party is...voting for a third party. There is a large percentage of Democrats that will be voting 3rd party (most of them are from the Bernie Sanders side). Hillary does not have all of the Democrat support. There will be a percentage of Republicans that will vote 3rd party too.

You should not have the right to vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 02:45:36 PM »
You should not have the right to vote.
Your vote doesn't matter. If you're party voting, you should not have the right to vote, you are part of the problem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 02:47:37 PM »
Your vote doesn't matter. If you're party voting, you should not have the right to vote, you are part of the problem.

Couldn't you say the same about voting for 3rd party?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 02:56:07 PM »
Couldn't you say the same about voting for 3rd party?
No, if you're voting 3rd party, you're telling the Democrats & Republicans that whoever they're offering as their candidate should not be President. I'm voting for who I believe should be President. I've earned that right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 03:01:33 PM »
I noticed there are 5 votes for Hellary.  Somebody gots some splainin' to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 03:10:13 PM »
I noticed there are 5 votes for Hellary.  Somebody gots some splainin' to do.

I voted for her in this poll, even though I have no intention of ever voting for her.  I just think she's going to win.  The basic American voter is a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions