Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

25%

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
25%
« on: October 25, 2016, 10:31:39 AM »
The spike in Obama Care premiums next year announced by our Prez. 

That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: 25%
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:34:49 AM »
What part of that makes health insurance more affordable and more available to those who can't afford it?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 10:58:13 AM »

That is all.

Prior to Obamacare:  $588/month with $750 per person deductible

Today:  $1350/month with $2000 per person deductible

Not sure why this is just becoming news?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 11:21:04 AM »
If you like paying twice what you used to pay for health care so those who don't want to work for theirs can keep getting it free, you can keep paying double.

- Barry Obama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 01:54:56 PM »
If you like paying twice what you used to pay for health care so those who don't want to work for theirs can keep getting it free, you can keep paying double.

- Barry Obama

We have to pass it first, so you can feel it slide in later.

Nancy Pelosi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 02:10:28 PM »

That is all.

But Trump said mean things. So I am going to accept the same things with hitlary!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 03:15:08 PM »
But Trump said mean things. So I am going to accept the same things with hitlary!
You misspelled "done some bad things"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 04:04:43 PM »

Says the guy on the government tit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 07:51:36 PM »
Says the guy on the government tit!
^Says the Updyke^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 10:29:47 PM »
Says the guy on the government tit teat! Tax-eater!

fixt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 11:06:57 PM »
Awesome, two Updykes in the same thread. What are the odds?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 01:03:43 AM »
^Says the Updyke^

I'm pretty sure my Auburn credentials and actions are very credible.

But thanks for speaking out of your mangina again. Every now and then, you seem cute.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 08:53:08 AM »

The things he said didn't make my insurance go up. They didn't increase the debt by 11 trillion. It was 9 when the Obama/Hillary entity came into office. They didn't increase blacks on food stamps by 60%. They didn't drop the labor participation rate. They didn't create a mess in the Middle East. They didn't leave 4 Americans to be slaughtered in Benghazi.

Seriously dude where are your fucking priorities? Sure trump has said some tacky shit. But that's what it is. Tacky stupid shit. And at this point these allegations from these women are just that - allegations. We have a justice system. Unless you prove it, he's done nothing.

You can't just link to made up shit articles and have it be true. You are going out and googling what you want to be true because someone somewhere on the net will have written an "article" on it as crazy and untrue as it is. Snorting coke at parties with kids? Really man? You've gone so far off the rails here that you making me defend a guy I don't even really like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 11:24:32 AM »
I will be glad when this election is over and the most hated thing on this board is me.   :thumsup: :gig: :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2016, 11:44:09 AM »
I will be glad when this election is over and the most hated thing on this board is me.   :thumsup: :gig: :aubie:

I don't think anyone here really hates you.

It's your car they hate!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2016, 11:49:45 AM »

It's your car they hate!

Nope. It's Dallas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 11:51:12 AM »
Nope. It's Dallas.

I tried!

You know what a moderator I am!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2016, 11:51:52 AM »

It's your car they hate!

At least my hate is paid for, Although I am thinking about a new hate. I just hate a payment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 12:07:30 PM »
The things he said didn't make my insurance go up. They didn't increase the debt by 11 trillion. It was 9 when the Obama/Hillary entity came into office. They didn't increase blacks on food stamps by 60%. They didn't drop the labor participation rate. They didn't create a mess in the Middle East. They didn't leave 4 Americans to be slaughtered in Benghazi.

Seriously dude where are your fucking priorities? Sure trump has said some tacky shit. But that's what it is. Tacky stupid shit. And at this point these allegations from these women are just that - allegations. We have a justice system. Unless you prove it, he's done nothing.

You can't just link to made up shit articles and have it be true. You are going out and googling what you want to be true because someone somewhere on the net will have written an "article" on it as crazy and untrue as it is. Snorting coke at parties with kids? Really man? You've gone so far off the rails here that you making me defend a guy I don't even really like.

The dude doesn't even drink. But coke with 15 YO's? Youbetcha...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2016, 12:13:44 PM »
You've gone so far off the rails here that you making me defend a guy I don't even really like.

dallas can defend himself.  Poorly and inarticulately, but he can. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.