Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Roll Call Check It Out

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Roll Call Check It Out
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2016, 12:37:12 PM »
For all who may be interested, I'm getting up a little shirts and skins tackle game on the intramural field but we'll meet up at x gate.

I call QB of skins team. You may want to go ahead and dress appropriately. I'm just going to wear my cleats to the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2016, 01:39:52 PM »
For all who may be interested, I'm getting up a little shirts and skins tackle game on the intramural field but we'll meet up at x gate.

I call QB of skins team. You may want to go ahead and dress appropriately. I'm just going to wear my cleats to the game.
Let me suggest at least a thong that matches your cleats...but hey, it's your game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2016, 01:47:13 PM »
  Didn't know Crocs made cleats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2016, 02:06:58 PM »
  Didn't know Crocs made cleats.

He got glues the studs on!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.