Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hate a Hog Week Starts Now

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Hate a Hog Week Starts Now
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2016, 04:38:42 AM »
Stop being polite. We are EXACTLY 56-3 better than Arkansas. No more, no less.
Better be glad I wasn't the HC at Auburn...I'd make it hurt, I'd try to put up atleast two more TDs, then add a field goal  in the last second, to make the margin of victory look better. Also, no I wouldn't have called off the dogs on Defense either, I would've told Coach Steele this is where he makes his money, bring the heat...let's get our boys some extra stats and keep the EMTs busy. Disrespect my field, you go home on a stretcher.

"Oh, Bert, you ran out of QBs with 10 minutes left in the 4th qtr? Welp, sucks for you, now you get to decide which position is least important, because we're going to continue drilling whoever you put at QB, regardless if he has the ball."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »
Can we stop hating on the Hogs now?

It's just as much fun to crack on those cheating assed, historically weak Ackbar Rebel Black Bears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2016, 03:47:20 PM »
Took it on the chin tonight, just an ugly performance.  We looked tired and slow.  I'm sure PCT had a great time at the game, must have been fun for the home team. He probably had plenty of room to recline in the 2nd half.  Oh well, we get a week off and then hopefully we can make a run and finish up 9-3, maybe get to 10 with a win in a medium sized bowl.  Onward and upward...
I had a blast, Wally! Thanks for the ticket. I had some great Hog fans around me until the 1st touchdown of the 2nd half; after that - nothing but elbow room.

I tried out a new bourbon for the game: Bulliet, pronounced "boo-lay" in some circles. Smooth stuff, but results in one becoming friends with a late 50s cougar. Apparently, sometime during the 2nd half of the game, I exchanged digits with this gal and I got a text saying she wants to meet up for the Alabama A&M game.

It was great seeing you all again! I don't want to sound racist when I say this but Wiregrass Tiger is the blackest dude I've ever seen in my life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2016, 06:54:52 PM »
I'm just glad that we could all come together and it not be all about color, sexual orientation or politics.

Hell, who would've thought that I'd have Wes practically sold on the idea of a Trump presidency?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2016, 07:55:16 PM »
That was an ass whooping.  Good game boys.

I got you to admit that your line was about as bad as it gets. Yet you guys still had this boom of confidence all week that you were gonna wipe the floor.

And that Enos vs Steele was some kind of mismatch. With your awful Oline going against a very salty front 7 I don't know how you couldn't fathom a loss possibly coming. Wes laid out a shitload of facts as to why you might be wrong. You guys weren't thinking objectively beforehand IMHO. From the looks of woopig today, you appear to have sobered up from last weeks drunken dream and realized that fat fuq coach of yours is a buffoon that sold you a bill of fake goods.

That said, you're still alright with me. The hog fans were nice at the game. Just hate that fat fuckin coach duped you guys. Year 4 and this is what you're getting. I'd be there with pitch fork in hand personally.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:58:09 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2016, 09:12:09 PM »
I had a blast, Wally! Thanks for the ticket. I had some great Hog fans around me until the 1st touchdown of the 2nd half; after that - nothing but elbow room.

I tried out a new bourbon for the game: Bulliet, pronounced "boo-lay" in some circles. Smooth stuff, but results in one becoming friends with a late 50s cougar. Apparently, sometime during the 2nd half of the game, I exchanged digits with this gal and I got a text saying she wants to meet up for the Alabama A&M game.

It was great seeing you all again! I don't want to sound racist when I say this but Wiregrass Tiger is the blackest dude I've ever seen in my life.

I was expecting him to still have the huge Dr. J afro but he had gone with a different look.

Damn good to see everyone.  Great food/drink and a lot of great stories.  Never heard of someone getting their ass beat with a cheeseburger.  But then, it seems that every outrageous X story has one common denominator.  A certain Marine.

By the way, my tongue is still numb from Joe's secret powder.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2016, 09:18:23 PM »
The game is being rebroadcast on SECN right now.

It's like one of those scary Wes Craven movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »
The game is being rebroadcast on SECN right now.

It's like one of those scary Wes Craven movies.

I'm watching and that's twice the announcer has referred to Pettway as "Bubba".  Did I miss something?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2016, 09:48:19 PM »
I'm watching and that's twice the announcer has referred to Pettway as "Bubba".  Did I miss something?
Apparently. Nickname. All real fans knew already. At least insiders.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2016, 10:37:10 PM »

You should have put more money in the donation box yesterday.  You've apparently got a tapeworm. 

Pig!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #190 on: October 24, 2016, 12:28:22 AM »

Must be a recent nickname. He didnt have it at PHS.

They called him el Diablo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2016, 08:45:32 AM »
But then, it seems that every outrageous X story has one common denominator.  A certain Marine.

That man is a national treasure.

The one that kept throwing me for a loop was big #1 being called "Mon".  I've heard him called Monty a few times, but "Mon" just sounds funny.  Like half of an overrated strip club.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2016, 08:52:27 AM »
That man is a national treasure.

Brake pumpin time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2016, 09:00:10 AM »
Brake pumpin time

You know that's a real story, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2016, 09:04:19 AM »

Hell, who would've thought that I'd have Wes practically sold on the idea of a Trump presidency?

His pussy-grabs-for-all policy is pretty tempting.

But then I remembered that I'm a smoooooth pimp who loves the pussy.  It jumps into my hand.  No need to get grabby with it.

Great to see everyone...old faces and new.  A fantastic day on the Plains.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2016, 09:25:02 AM »
You should have put more money in the donation box yesterday.  You've apparently got a tapeworm. 

Pig!
Look, it's glandular. You big bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2016, 10:32:58 AM »
I got you to admit that your line was about as bad as it gets. Yet you guys still had this boom of confidence all week that you were gonna wipe the floor.

And that Enos vs Steele was some kind of mismatch. With your awful Oline going against a very salty front 7 I don't know how you couldn't fathom a loss possibly coming. Wes laid out a shootload of facts as to why you might be wrong. You guys weren't thinking objectively beforehand IMHO. From the looks of woopig today, you appear to have sobered up from last weeks drunken dream and realized that fat fuq coach of yours is a buffoon that sold you a bill of fake goods.

That said, you're still alright with me. The hog fans were nice at the game. Just hate that fat fudgein coach duped you guys. Year 4 and this is what you're getting. I'd be there with pitch fork in hand personally.

I'm glad I didn't come over here talking shit.  Our line is the worst I have ever seen.  I had a feeling all week that we were going to get ass raped.  I just didn't want to actually say it out loud (or type it).

P.S.  Our defense sucks donkey nutts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2016, 11:05:43 AM »
I'm glad I didn't come over here talking shit.  Our line is the worst I have ever seen.  I had a feeling all week that we were going to get ass raped.  I just didn't want to actually say it out loud (or type it).

Seeing that O line up close and personal only confirmed how bad they are. I don't say this to make fun or berate. Just to state fact. That's supposedly been one of the strong suits for Bert, right? How can you go from the biggest (maybe the fattest?) O line in all of football to one that performs like that on Saturday?

I just hope our D line doesn't think that they can gauge the rest of the season based on Saturday's performance. Alabama A&M O line may be stronger.

I used to travel to LR frequently and I have some Hog friends, so I actually feel a connection to the team. And it hurt to see this performance. Not to standard.

I'm not sold on Bert.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:07:17 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JDHog

• SuperAdmin
    • woopig.net
« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2016, 11:23:54 AM »
I don't say this to make fun or berate. Just to state fact. That's supposedly been one of the strong suits for Bert, right? How can you go from the biggest (maybe the fattest?) O line in all of football to one that performs like that on Saturday?

I'm not sold on Bert.

Make fun of our o-line all you want.  They deserve it.   :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #199 on: October 24, 2016, 11:34:41 AM »

I guess I shouldn't have prefaced it with you personally. Just a lot of what I saw on woopig all week. THAT bad of an oline usually doesn't coincide with being that confident enough to beat the hell out of a ranked sec team on their turf. If I were a hog fan I'd be a lot more mad at Bert than I would at auburn and Gus. Seemed like many were taking shots at the latter.

When I saw the Enos Steele mismatch comments on Wes' thread over there I almost chuckled a little bit. It oozed wearing blinders. I honestly thought it would be like last years game and thought home field may pull us through in the end.

Ps - you're still alright with me jd. Your fans were supernice Friday night and all day Saturday. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 11:36:53 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE