Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WOTS Rats are jumping ship before getting caught in a trap...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: WOTS Rats are jumping ship before getting caught in a trap...
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2016, 11:12:13 PM »
The more I think about this, the more I sense opportunity. 

They are all piling on him. Even Saban.  You know he has to know stuff about the dirty recruiting.  What would it take to get him to start spilling?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2016, 11:31:54 PM »
The more I think about this, the more I sense opportunity. 

They are all piling on him. Even Saban.  You know he has to know stuff about the dirty recruiting.  What would it take to get him to start spilling?
Probably some drugs, now that he has severed his bama connection, he'll be in need of a new backpack buddy...or a little bit of money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2016, 12:13:46 AM »
Folks...never forget the trump card for these schools.  I'm going to give you a $35,000.00 Charger to sign here.  Deal.  Where do I sign?

Damn it.  You lied to me and I'm transferring and blowing the whistle on all these illegal benefits.

Okay...go ahead.  Just know that the IRS is going to want to know why you didn't pay taxes on $35K in income...PLUS interest.  You can't pay it?  Oh, you're going to jail.

Look, there's a reason players keep their mouth shut.  It's called thousands of dollars and/or jail time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2016, 12:26:35 AM »
Folks...never forget the trump card for these schools.  I'm going to give you a $35,000.00 Charger to sign here.  Deal.  Where do I sign?

Damn it.  You lied to me and I'm transferring and blowing the whistle on all these illegal benefits.

Okay...go ahead.  Just know that the IRS is going to want to know why you didn't pay taxes on $35K in income...PLUS interest.  You can't pay it?  Oh, you're going to jail.

Look, there's a reason players keep their mouth shut.  It's called thousands of dollars and/or jail time.

Aw, hell, man.  Nobody tole me.

Amusing (and relevant) side note.  That photo came from an al.com article which basically says Jelks was a junkie who made up awful things to smear Bama because Bill Curry made him move to defense.  All those things were nasty lies and he's spent the remainder of his life on his knees trying to get back into the good graces of the wonderful bama fans he disappointed. 

:taunt: :puke:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:30:49 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.