Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban a passive aggressive asshole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Saban a passive aggressive asshole
« on: September 30, 2016, 08:32:16 AM »
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/09/nick_saban_has_pointed_message.html#incart_river_home_pop

Wouldn't call Cucklemouth Barnett by name, but slammed him multiple times. 

"I think some of these young guys that have high expectations -- sometimes given to them through no fault of their own -- whether it's the media makes them the best quarterback or whatever, then the expectation is when they come to Alabama, they're going to have immediate success, they're going to be a starter and all that stuff," Saban said. "And when that doesn't happen, you start to fear the future. 'Am I going to fail in the future. Am I going to have an opportunity to make it in the future.'"

McElroy chimed in as well.

"I'd rather play one year here than four years anywhere else," the Alabama starter from 2009-10 said.

Ginger McFuckelroy is a smarmy cocksucker. 

BTW, on the same show he said he didn't much care about Auburn, Tennessee was the game that mattered. 
Ok then. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

jmar

Re: Saban a passive aggressive asshole
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:47:44 PM »
Any kid that has aspirations to live out a dream doesn't necessarily have to be a part of a goddamned process or go all in toward a  team driven national championship. See other success stories including those not recruited by tha tahd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 03:23:21 PM »

McElroy chimed in as well. From his radio host chair.

"I'd rather play one year here than four years anywhere else," the Alabama starter and failed NFL starter said.

FTFY

Btw I forgot...how many starting QB's does bama have in the NFL again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

jmar

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 03:34:01 PM »
FTFY

Don't recall that they ever had two starting on any given Sunday. They had Namath, Todd and several other backup's with spot duty for actual starters among a handful of third stringers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 03:46:32 PM »
FTFY

McGinger can't tell you either because of the swelling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 04:22:17 PM »
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/09/nick_saban_has_pointed_message.html#incart_river_home_pop

Wouldn't call Cucklemouth Barnett by name, but slammed him multiple times. 

"I think some of these young guys that have high expectations -- sometimes given to them through no fault of their own -- whether it's the media makes them the best quarterback or whatever, then the expectation is when they come to Alabama, they're going to have immediate success, they're going to be a starter and all that stuff," Saban said. "And when that doesn't happen, you start to fear the future. 'Am I going to fail in the future. Am I going to have an opportunity to make it in the future.'"

McElroy chimed in as well.

"I'd rather play one year here than four years anywhere else," the Alabama starter from 2009-10 said.

Ginger McFuckelroy is a smarmy cocksucker. 

BTW, on the same show he said he didn't much care about Auburn, Tennessee was the game that mattered. 
Ok then.
He is one of the main ones putting this in the kid's heads. It's what recruiters do.
"You're the greatest ____________ I've seen in a long time...You have the best film of a ___________ that I've ever seen...What color Dodge Charger would you like, need to know ahead of time so that I can have tailor made suits to match...Which Tide Pride woman do you want to "show you around?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 04:59:42 PM »
I've heard more crap than I care to the last couple of days about how Balahkay Barnett is making a mistake.  He should have stayed and trained under the watchful eye of the almighty Saban and Joey Freshwater.  Gene Stallings comes on our local show every Thursday and he pretty much ripped the kid for leaving yesterday.  Everyone assumes it's the same old story about going somewhere else for more playing time.  It might be.  That's the obvious assumption.

What if this isn't about playing time?  What if the guy needs to be near his smoking hot surfer chick?  Is it possible he was just plain miserable at Alabama?  Didn't like his coaches?  Didn't like the environment?  In one of the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.' hit pieces a few weeks ago, they quoted Derrick Moncrief's moms, saying he was unhappy at Auburn.  In a much better place right now.  I don't know why the kid left. Don't really care.  It may have just been a case of "I've had enough of this shit.  Gotta' get outta' here."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 05:03:37 PM »
I've heard more crap than I care to the last couple of days about how Balahkay Barnett is making a mistake.  He should have stayed and trained under the watchful eye of the almighty Saban and Joey Freshwater.  Gene Stallings comes on our local show every Thursday and he pretty much ripped the kid for leaving yesterday.  Everyone assumes it's the same old story about going somewhere else for more playing time.  It might be.  That's the obvious assumption.

What if this isn't about playing time?  What if the guy needs to be near his smoking hot surfer chick?  Is it possible he was just plain miserable at Alabama?  Didn't like his coaches?  Didn't like the environment?  In one of the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.' hit pieces a few weeks ago, they quoted Derrick Moncrief's moms, saying he was unhappy at Auburn.  In a much better place right now.  I don't know why the kid left. Don't really care.  It may have just been a case of "I've had enough of this shit.  Gotta' get outta' here."

Be careful of stairs that flow upwards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 06:24:31 PM »
Is it possible he was just plain miserable at Alabama?  Didn't like his coaches?  Didn't like the environment? 

DO NOT MOCK HAPPY FUN BALL TUSCALOOSA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.