Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WOTS Rats are jumping ship before getting caught in a trap...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
WOTS Rats are jumping ship before getting caught in a trap...
« on: September 28, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »
bama QB Blake Barnett is transferring out, before Kiffin lands a job elsewhere and sabbin blocks him from transferring to the same school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

Re: WOTS Rats are jumping ship before getting caught in a trap...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 06:38:34 PM »
bama QB Blake Barnett is transferring out, before Kiffin lands a job elsewhere and sabbin blocks him from transferring to the same school.

the reason he's transfering is because he can't throw the ball a 1/4 mile.   and he sucks. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 06:45:06 PM »
the reason he's transfering is because he can't throw the ball a 1/4 mile.   and he sucks.
I bet he didn't take state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 08:50:07 PM »
On Joey Freshwater, I really can't see him landing an SEC job.  Well..possibly Kentucky if Stoops is on his way out, as he appears to be.  But with most Power 5 jobs, I wouldn't take the chance.  He's had 3 HCorchn' gigs and failed at all 3.  UT may be the exception.  He looked like he had them going in the right direction til the big city lights came calling. 

He may be a great OC but I can't really tell about that either.  I certainly wouldn't judge him based on his work at Bama.  Easy to look good when you're calling plays for a collection of 5 star players.  Anyone think he gets a call from the LSUs and possibly Notre Dames of the world?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
If LSU get's him it means they have had swing and misses elsewhere and I will laugh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 10:47:11 PM »
On Joey Freshwater, I really can't see him landing an SEC job.  Well..possibly Kentucky if Stoops is on his way out, as he appears to be.  But with most Power 5 jobs, I wouldn't take the chance.  He's had 3 HCorchn' gigs and failed at all 3.  UT may be the exception.  He looked like he had them going in the right direction til the big city lights came calling. 

He may be a great OC but I can't really tell about that either.  I certainly wouldn't judge him based on his work at Bama.  Easy to look good when you're calling plays for a collection of 5 star players.  Anyone think he gets a call from the LSUs and possibly Notre Dames of the world?
LSU could keep Ed Orgeron as HC, then hire Kiffin as OC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 11:49:17 PM »

Intriguing. Yaw Yaw would have to take them to 10-2 or something for that to happen, I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 12:26:33 AM »
al.com treating it like the betrayal of Christ if Jesus didn't want or need Judas anyway. 

Six or eight stories up about it.  No big deal, no surprise, nothing to see or worry about. 

I never liked the cocky asshole anyway.  Wouldn't like or want his Opie-looking ass around Auburn.  He doesn't sweat, he just drips douchewater. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 08:53:43 AM »
al.com treating it like the betrayal of Christ if Jesus didn't want or need Judas anyway. 

Six or eight stories up about it.  No big deal, no surprise, nothing to see or worry about. 

I never liked the cocky asshole anyway.  Wouldn't like or want his Opie-looking ass around Auburn.  He doesn't sweat, he just drips douchewater.

does he wear his hat backwards?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 09:51:24 AM »

Scarbinsky said there's "No positive way to spin it when Auburn loses a 5-star who didn't live up to his billing" when it was clear he would be 2nd string.
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/06/no_positive_spin_when_5-star_m.html

Now it was "just a matter of time" and an obvious choice when Alabama loses a 5-star who didn't live up to his billing when it was clear he would be 2nd string.
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/09/blake_barnett_leaving_alabama.html?platform=hootsuite
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 09:57:10 AM »

Talk about your flip flops.  If I recall correctly Yaw Yaw was interim at USCw after the Lane train was let go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 10:07:39 AM »
Talk about your flip flops.  If I recall correctly Yaw Yaw was interim at USCw after the Lane train was let go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 10:09:24 AM »
Saban say's it's news to him.

Alabama coach Nick Saban said he isn't aware of a pending transfer for Blake Barnett, despite a report that the second-string quarterback has left the program.

According to the report from AL.com, Barnett intends to transfer, which would make him the fourth quarterback to do so from Alabama since 2014, joining Parker McLeod, Luke Del Rio and Alec Morris.

"I know there's a lot swirling around about Blake Barnett," Saban said Wednesday. "He did come to see me today before practice with some concerns about his future. Blake is a fine young man, he's done a great job with this program and we'd love to see him be a part of the program in a future. But we also want him to do what's best for him.

"I don't have a final decision on that. Nobody has told me that. You may know more about it than I do, so I can't make any more comments about it other than that."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/17663479/told-that

"Besides," Saban added "Blake hasn't been with us since the bowl game."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 10:32:28 AM »
Does Barnett have Jimmy Sexton as his agent?  Sounds like he wants a raise for holding that clipboard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 11:02:48 AM »

Well, I made the duck blue because I'd never seen a blue duck before and I wanted to see one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 11:20:39 AM »
If peeing in your pants is cool, consider dallas Miles Davis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 11:27:58 AM »
Blake still has a smoking hot fiancée..... #winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 11:50:50 AM »

I don't get the attraction to this?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bgreene

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 02:11:06 PM »

I don't get the attraction to this?

He should be the starter just because he pulled that miracle off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 02:25:00 PM »
Millennial chicks love the douchebags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.