Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Debate

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: The Debate
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2016, 08:48:51 PM »
Wasn't looking so much at this page as referencing K's nod to the "exit" debate polls.

Look at my question.

Said I thougt Hillary the Whore had done better.  Curious about the instant reaction polls that had Trump winning. 

My interest in them extended only as far as whether those results implied something else.  Was there something to learn beyond the meaningless results.

Haven't yet and not likely to tout some shitbird poll.

You see what you need to see to assauge your liberal Nancy pants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »
Look at my question.

Said I thougt Hillary the Whore had done better.  Curious about the instant reaction polls that had Trump winning. 

My interest in them extended only as far as whether those results implied something else.  Was there something to learn beyond the meaningless results.

Haven't yet and not likely to tout some shitbird poll.

You see what you need to see to assauge your liberal Nancy pants.
I see you mentioning polls when they favor Trump, even stating that every poll you saw favored Trump, aside from the "Clinton News Network" & "Nothing But Clinton" network...meaning you searched for said polls. But when showed that those polls where more than likely just knee-jerk reaction polls from the first half of the debate and allowed for the Internet user to click on Trump's name multiple times, you resort back to your hole while mumbling "polls are meaningless...stupid, shitbird polls."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2016, 11:20:09 PM »
I see you mentioning polls when they favor Trump, even stating that every poll you saw favored Trump, aside from the "Clinton News Network" & "Nothing But Clinton" network...meaning you searched for said polls. But when showed that those polls where more than likely just knee-jerk reaction polls from the first half of the debate and allowed for the Internet user to click on Trump's name multiple times, you resort back to your hole while mumbling "polls are meaningless...stupid, shitbird polls."

Actually he did not have to search for polls. There were reports stating that all polls besides CNN favored Trump. He just had to click on a link or two!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2016, 01:42:46 AM »
Actually he did not have to search for polls. There were reports stating that all polls besides CNN favored Trump. He just had to click on a link or two!
Click a link or two, or three, or maybe seven.

"Every poll that I can find..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2016, 07:51:29 AM »
Click a link or two, or three, or maybe seven.

"Every poll that I can find..."

There was one single link that contained the results of like 40 polls.  That's all I saw and was, therefore, every poll i can find. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2016, 09:10:04 AM »

Gets it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2016, 09:16:05 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2016, 04:16:33 PM »
^
Doesn't get it.  At all.
Nope. I pretty much nailed it. #BoomAllOverYourFace
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2016, 04:48:39 PM »
Nope. I pretty much nailed it. #BoomAllOverYourFace

I liked it when you were giving out pimp cups and rope chains.  The political Prowler is like watching a kid pound a square block in the round hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2016, 04:56:33 PM »
I liked it when you were giving out pimp cups and rope chains.  The political Prowler is like watching a kid pound a square block in the round hole.

I thinking more along these lines:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2016, 05:03:11 PM »

Ever try to fit a square peg in a round hole?  Well then, you may be a homosexual.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2016, 07:34:44 PM »
I just post the facts...if the truth hurts ya, good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2016, 08:53:22 PM »
Gets it.

Dude. You're smart. Don't make that alignment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2016, 09:17:50 PM »
Dude. You're smart. Don't make that alignment.
Dude. You aren't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2016, 10:25:59 PM »
Hey Kaos...Chinook called you a square block.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2016, 10:34:30 PM »
Let me get this straight, Kaos and other Trumpets here, are y'all perfectly fine with him not paying his Federal taxes and his involvement in human trafficking (modeling agency)?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2016, 11:01:54 PM »
Let me get this straight, Kaos and other Trumpets here, are y'all perfectly fine with him not paying his Federal taxes and his involvement in human trafficking (modeling agency)?

Damn straight. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2016, 11:04:48 PM »
Gets it.

One day you're going to wake up, roll over, recoil in horror at what you've crawled in bed with, and do your best to sneak quietly out of the room as if you were never there. 

That's when we will remind you that we took pictures. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2016, 11:35:11 PM »
Damn straight.
...and yet, you want to deport people that don't pay taxes and are involved in human trafficking, then build a 100 story wall across the outer skirts of Mexico, to keep them out...smh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2016, 12:09:22 AM »
...and yet, you want to deport people that don't pay taxes and are involved in human trafficking, then build a 100 story wall across the outer skirts of Mexico, to keep them out...smh.

Damn straight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions