Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Debate

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The Debate
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 04:07:26 PM »
That's because the last hour was spent talking about stupid shit like birtherism and fat chicks.  She is not going to be able to win simply by talking about how bad he is.  She is going to have to come up with something positive she stands for

Yes. Him doing most of that talking. He should have responded quickly and diverted back to her. It was a tactical error. Curious to see if he will do it again at the next one. The Clinton camp made no secret that their plan was to unravel him and get him off on a tangent about something stupid. And he did it. He can't do that again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 06:59:06 PM »
Oddly enough every poll other than CNN that I can find shows Trump winning the debate by a 60-40 margin. 

Is this an indicator that Trump supporters are more enthusiastic and willing to vote in polls -- a trait that will carry over to actual polling?

Is this an indicator that there are more Trump supporters than the media imagines when given the opportunity to express themselves anonymously -- like at the actual polls?

Is this an indicator that Trump actually scored points among the undecided?

I wish he had taken a swipe at all of the low-hanging fruit that was out there and that she opened herself up for.  Looked to me like he was struggling not to be seen as being mean to a woman (which she isn't).  I hope he watches this film, learns from it, and eviscerates the bitch the next time out.

"Hillary Clinton won." - http://fortune.com/2016/09/26/presidential-debate-who-won/

"You may be getting trolled right now without even knowing it.

Donald Trump supporters artificially manipulated the results of online polls to create a false narrative that the Republican nominee won the first presidential debate on Monday night." - http://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-4chan-the-donald/?tw=dd
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:04:58 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 07:15:28 PM »
Maybe in the next debate, Trump can refrain from snorting Coke beforehand...maybe then he'll be better prepared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 01:49:36 AM »
There was one point where she either had a stroke or pissed her pants.

That must be the reason she hauled ass after the debate avoiding the media.
She shimmied at one point and I'm thinking she pissed herself. I'll beat that some rank smelling stuff down there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 02:08:09 AM »
Maybe in the next debate, Trump can refrain from snorting Coke beforehand...maybe then he'll be better prepared.

He's sinuses are screwed up not because of coke. I do think he's as pissed off as I am about the state of the state. Many of the things I was ostracized about over the years on that other forum were, and are actually happening or are about to happen. I would rather I had been incorrect, however, we must fight against the ideology (MARXISM) that is taking over our country. She supports that ideology, along with others, that contradict Christianity and morality.

I'm surprised that you would favor the destruction of our history and culture in favor of that that seems dead set on taring down the very fabric of our nation. Support for such ideology is the same as lending support for terrorists. That is referred to as treason. She and Obama are guilty of treason.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:54:06 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 08:37:54 AM »
He's sinuses are are screwed up not because of coke. I do think he's as pissed off as I am about the state of the state. Many of the things I was ostracized about over the years on that other forum were, and are actually happening or are about to happen. I would rather I had been incorrect, however, we must fight against the ideology that is taking over our country. She supports that ideology, along with others, that contradict Christianity and morality.

I'm surprised that you would favor the destruction of our history and culture and favor that that seems death set on taring down the very fabric of our nation. Support for such ideology is the same as lending support for terrorists. That is referred to as treason. She and Obama are guilty of treason.
Smh...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 08:41:39 AM »
Smh...

Everyone that sniffles should be considered a possible coke user now?

That's like saying people that can only pull machine levers for a living should be considered retards.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2016, 03:05:17 PM »
Everyone that sniffles should be considered a possible coke user now?

That's like saying people that can only pull machine levers for a living should be considered retards.
A professed Billionaire (he's not) and continues rubbing his nose and sniffling...yeah he probably rides the 'ol white train.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 03:53:29 PM »
A professed Billionaire (he's not) and continues rubbing his nose and sniffling...yeah he probably rides the 'ol white train.

Link? Meme?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2016, 04:43:16 PM »

As long as he's doing if off of a strippers ass, I'm ok with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2016, 05:57:15 PM »
As long as he's doing if off of a strippers ass, I'm ok with it.
Well yeah, duhhhh...lol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2016, 07:16:59 PM »
Oddly enough every poll other than CNN that I can find shows Trump winning the debate by a 60-40 margin. 

Is this an indicator that Trump supporters are more enthusiastic and willing to vote in polls -- a trait that will carry over to actual polling?

Is this an indicator that there are more Trump supporters than the media imagines when given the opportunity to express themselves anonymously -- like at the actual polls?

Is this an indicator that Trump actually scored points among the undecided?

I wish he had taken a swipe at all of the low-hanging fruit that was out there and that she opened herself up for.  Looked to me like he was struggling not to be seen as being mean to a woman (which she isn't).  I hope he watches this film, learns from it, and eviscerates the bitch the next time out.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/data-points/poll-majority-voters-say-clinton-won-first-presidential-debate-n656231

Hillary 52%
Neither 26%
Trump 21%

Thats gotta sting, lol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2016, 12:15:37 AM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/data-points/poll-majority-voters-say-clinton-won-first-presidential-debate-n656231

Hillary 52%
Neither 26%
Trump 21%

Thats gotta sting, lol.

NBC- Nothing But Clinton. 

Yeah. I put so much stock in that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2016, 03:11:37 PM »

Any poll online where you can click away multiple times after clearing cache is useless. Regardless of the outcome. I've seen some say trump. Some say Hillary. And all are equally unscientific. Eye of the voter is what matters. Until the next debate anyway. Then it will all change again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2016, 05:16:44 PM »

Watching you contort is fun.

These polls are good.  Those polls are bad.

At the outset, NO polls were good.

Fly your Trump flag, hoss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2016, 05:30:13 PM »
Watching you contort is fun.

These polls are good.  Those polls are bad.

At the outset, NO polls were good.

Fly your Trump flag, hoss.

Consistently don't care jack shit about the polls.

I find the results interesting and occasionally wonder what the results are actually saying. But put zero stock in them and have been 1000% consistent on that. 

You see what you want to see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2016, 05:55:08 PM »
Consistently don't care jack shit about the polls.

I find the results interesting and occasionally wonder what the results are actually saying. But put zero stock in them and have been 1000% consistent on that. 

You see what you want to see.

O.
K.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2016, 05:56:27 PM »

O.
K.

Isn't prowler more the one pimping out the Hillary polls this page?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2016, 06:09:36 PM »

Wasn't looking so much at this page as referencing K's nod to the "exit" debate polls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2016, 06:10:29 PM »

In response to Kaos caring, but not caring about polls (caring about them when he thinks that they're putting his boy at the top). Basically proving him wrong, as usual. Try to keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions