Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WT

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
WT
« on: August 29, 2016, 09:08:07 PM »
I know some have missed the sarcasm and smartassedry of Wiregrass Tiger the last couple of weeks.  Turns out his absence has been with good/bad reason.  I won't elaborate and will let him fill in the blanks if he so chooses when he's able to get back.  Suffice it to say, the man has been through some serious issues.  Looks to be on the road back but I'd ask anyone who's a praying man to lift one up.  Rob is a good dude and even better family man.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:11:39 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: WT
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 09:13:41 PM »
I know some have missed the sarcasm and smartassedry of Wiregrass Tiger the last couple of weeks.  Turns out his absence has been with good/bad reason.  I won't elaborate and will let him fill in the blanks if he so chooses when he's able to get back.  Suffice it to say, the man has been through some serious issues.  Looks to be on the road back but I'd ask anyone who's a praying man to lift one up.  Rob is a good dude and even better family man.

How much did it cost to bail him out?  And is there an ankle bracelet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 09:15:37 PM »
How much did it cost to bail him out?  And is there an ankle bracelet?

I can't say because I'm his lawyer and yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 10:03:19 PM »
Pass along my regards to him if the opportunity presents itself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 10:54:27 PM »
Prayers to him.  Hope the sex change was a success.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 12:45:46 AM »
I missed Auchizad!...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 01:05:44 AM »
Caitlyn Jenner will be proud.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 06:21:19 AM »
Come back Rob!

You make Snaggle seem funnier than he really is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 09:37:59 AM »
Prayers sent...I think
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 10:52:09 AM »
Wherever he is I hope his hate for me keeps him warm. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2016, 12:52:51 PM »
Wherever he is I hope his hate for me keeps him warm.
We're all blessed in that regard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2016, 01:27:32 PM »
We're all blessed in that regard.

I noticed the Navy came out with a new weapon to make it easier for you guys to know what the hell you are doing.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »
Thanks boys. Been in a nicu in Tallahasse for about two weeks. The doc calls me a modern marvel. Sure sounds like I shouldn't be here.

FYI--I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dr. James Andrews for life saving access-- I needed help immediately.

I'm not good at being sick boys. 48 years old and this was my first catheter. Son.

Anywho, I shouldn't be here but I have 3 youngones to finish raising and hopefully a plethora of AU games to attend.

I'm without a laptop so will post on a limited basis. I will, however, be checking back to see what people write. And I do plan on making an x gate or two this season. Meanwhile, will miss most of you. Except, of course, Dallas. All of the filled urinals in Tallahasse Memorial couldn't drowned that hate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 01:34:49 PM »
Thanks boys. Been in a nicu in Tallahasse for about two weeks. The doc calls me a modern marvel. Sure sounds like I shouldn't be here.

FYI--I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Dr. James Andrews for life saving access-- I needed help immediately.

I'm not good at being sick boys. 48 years old and this was my first catheter. Son.

Anywho, I shouldn't be here but I have 3 youngones to finish raising and hopefully a plethora of AU games to attend.

I'm without a laptop so will post on a limited basis. I will, however, be checking back to see what people write. And I do plan on making an x gate or two this season. Meanwhile, will miss most of you. Except, of course, Dallas. All of the filled urinals in Tallahasse Memorial couldn't drowned that hate.

Damn dude. That's serious shit. Get better man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 01:38:36 PM »

Hope the catheter they used was cold and pointy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 01:42:25 PM »
NICU? Whut?

I pray the baby gets better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 01:42:52 PM »
Lightweight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

bgreene

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 01:49:05 PM »
Well wishes to you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 02:54:48 PM »
More importantly how is the Gerbil doing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

mohjuszos

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »
When is Dallas going to have a debilitating disease that keeps him away from here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions