Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jr. Inks

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Jr. Inks
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:53:57 PM »
dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

The son of a former Auburn great will follow in his father's footsteps.

Stephen Davis Jr., a three-star athlete in the class of 2016 who was committed to Auburn  for several months at one time, announced Sunday that he will be a part of this year's signing class.

Davis will report to Auburn on July 31, according to 247Sports. He did not sign anywhere on National Signing Day.

The 6-foot-4, 215-pound Davis attended Dutch Fork High School in Irmo, S.C. He was ranked as the No. 7 player in South Carolina, No. 20 athlete and No. 398 recruit nationally in the 247Sports composite rankings.

He played safety and running back in high school, but a knee injury cost him much of his senior season. His father played running back at Auburn from 1993-95 before getting drafted by the Washington Redskins and spending nearly a decade in the NFL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Jr. Inks
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 08:47:40 PM »
Grow him into a LB?

Surely you don't leave him at safety...or RB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 10:12:26 PM »
Grow him into a LB?

Surely you don't leave him at safety...or RB.

I looked at a few sites to find his stats and all I saw was defensive numbers.  Don't know what he did at RB.  Anyone see anything on his rushing numbers? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 07:01:43 AM »
Sr could have been a pretty good LB himself.....unless he had to face Michael Westbrook.

I still blame Tot for costing him the Heisman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 10:39:48 AM »
Sr could have been a pretty good LB himself.....unless he had to face Michael Westbrook.

I still blame Tot for costing him the Heisman.
His lack of carries his last year was one of the dumbest things I've witnessed in AU football. It took him 15-20 carries to get warmed up, then he'd avg about 5 a carry till the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 10:52:17 AM »
His lack of carries his last year was one of the dumbest things I've witnessed in AU football. It took him 15-20 carries to get warmed up, then he'd avg about 5 a carry till the end.

Memories, bad memories, of the 96' Outback Bowl have suddenly started creeping back in.  Davis ran for almost 100 yards in the first quarter alone before getting injured.  From that point on, Bowden abandoned the run completely and tried to throw the ball all over the field....in a monsoon.  The result was a 43-14 pasting by the Fighting Sandusky's.  That was just another example of Tiny Tot losing his damn mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 11:11:50 AM »
Memories, bad memories, of the 96' Outback Bowl have suddenly started creeping back in.  Davis ran for almost 100 yards in the first quarter alone before getting injured.  From that point on, Bowden abandoned the run completely and tried to throw the ball all over the field....in a monsoon.  The result was a 43-14 pasting by the Fighting Sandusky's.  That was just another example of Tiny Tot losing his damn mind.
The game after which Wayne Hall was fired and knew so before the game?

You mean, that loss wasn't all Hall's fault?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 11:22:40 AM »
The game after which Wayne Hall was fired and knew so before the game?

You mean, that loss wasn't all Hall's fault?

I blame Bush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 11:29:04 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 11:32:33 AM »

At least he was injured. Did the same damn thing against LSU. And he was NOT injured!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 02:42:16 PM »

The more epic one I recall was his refusal to let Davis have the ball in Little Rock against the Hogs.  Fucking dumbass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 02:57:50 PM »
The more epic one I recall was his refusal to let Davis have the ball in Little Rock against the Hogs.  Fucking dumbass!

Well to be fair, Tot had gotten word that Arky's scouting report said they were pretty sure Davis might get a couple of carries that day.  I mean, you can't just give the man the ball if the other team thinks that could happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 03:11:34 PM »
The more epic one I recall was his refusal to let Davis have the ball in Little Rock against the Hogs.  fudgeing dumbass!

And then Tot blamed the loss on the kicker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2016, 03:53:46 PM »
And then Tot blamed the loss on the kicker.

Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2016, 05:41:57 PM »
dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

The son of a former Auburn great will follow in his father's footsteps.

Stephen Davis Jr., a three-star athlete in the class of 2016 who was committed to Auburn  for several months at one time, announced Sunday that he will be a part of this year's signing class.

Davis will report to Auburn on July 31, according to 247Sports. He did not sign anywhere on National Signing Day.

The 6-foot-4, 215-pound Davis attended Dutch Fork High School in Irmo, S.C. He was ranked as the No. 7 player in South Carolina, No. 20 athlete and No. 398 recruit nationally in the 247Sports composite rankings.

He played safety and running back in high school, but a knee injury cost him much of his senior season. His father played running back at Auburn from 1993-95 before getting drafted by the Washington Redskins and spending nearly a decade in the NFL.

WOTS...

He has signed with Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 12:03:15 AM »
Insightful reporting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 01:23:06 AM »
My reports say we should get this guy.

Fingers crossed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 08:54:27 AM »
Any word on Jr.?  I hope he signs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 09:06:42 AM »
Any word on Jr.?  I hope he signs.

Maybe he can help us win right away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather