Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Serious Gun Control Question

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
Serious Gun Control Question
« on: June 16, 2016, 02:08:07 PM »
If an individual is on the no fly list and we don't trust you won't blow up our planes

and

You are on the FBI terror watch list because we think you might blow up one of our cities

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALLOWED TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Serious Gun Control Question
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 02:27:38 PM »
If an individual is on the no fly list and we don't trust you won't blow up our planes

and

You are on the FBI terror watch list because we think you might blow up one of our cities

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL ALLOWED TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY????

One word answer:   Democrats    :bamahomer: Don't want to run off some of the voters.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:32:38 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 02:40:13 PM »

One word answer:   Democrats    :bamahomer: Don't want to run off some of the voters.

Obama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 03:15:39 PM »
Pardon me for being condescending, but do you guys seriously not know what the fuck is going on in the world?

Do you not know that the Democrats just spent 15 hours last night filibustering for just that?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-live-democrat-mounts-gun-control-filibuster-1466014395-htmlstory.html

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/742408327758516224
“If you are too dangerous to get on a plane, you are too dangerous to buy a gun in America,” said Hillary Clinton

So while you guys are agreeing with Obama & Hillary and all of the Democrats in Congress...

Are you aware that 2.5 MILLION people are on the terror watch list? Are you aware that you can be added for absolutely no fucking reason and you don't have to be told about it or have any due process or right to appeal being on the list?

In fact, judging by some of your comments on TigersX.com I would not at all be surprised if some of you were on the list. Is that ok with you that you can have your 2nd amendment rights (and every other constitutional right) stripped away from you on nothing more than a hunch?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/25/terrorist-watch-list_n_5617599.html

I know, I have no life because I'm educated on a topic before I spout off ignorantly about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 03:49:35 PM »
Pardon me for being condescending, but do you guys seriously not know what the fuck is going on in the world?

Do you not know that the Democrats just spent 15 hours last night filibustering for just that?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-live-democrat-mounts-gun-control-filibuster-1466014395-htmlstory.html

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/742408327758516224
So while you guys are agreeing with Obama & Hillary and all of the Democrats in Congress...

Are you aware that 2.5 MILLION people are on the terror watch list? Are you aware that you can be added for absolutely no fucking reason and you don't have to be told about it or have any due process or right to appeal being on the list?

In fact, judging by some of your comments on TigersX.com I would not at all be surprised if some of you were on the list. Is that ok with you that you can have your 2nd amendment rights (and every other constitutional right) stripped away from you on nothing more than a hunch?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/25/terrorist-watch-list_n_5617599.html

I know, I have no life because I'm educated on a topic before I spout off ignorantly about it.

I think you may be agreeing with them on gun control. Not sure. But I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 03:59:30 PM »
Yeah. I admit I misread the original post and focused more on the part about the No Fly List and Terror Watch List being valuable and practical, and less about him saying he wants to use it to deport people rather than take away their guns.

The point still stands though. It's a bullshit arbitrary list with 2.5 MILLION people on it. And guess what? They're not all brown, since your video from the other thread shows that's what you're actually concerned about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 04:02:43 PM »
Yeah. I admit I misread the original post and focused more on the part about the No Fly List and Terror Watch List being valuable and practical, and less about him saying he wants to use it to deport people rather than take away their guns.

The point still stands though. It's a bullshit arbitrary list with 2.5 MILLION people on it. And guess what? They're not all brown, since your video from the other thread shows that's what you're actually concerned about.

I bet you're on the list.  You don't need to be anywhere near a gun. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 04:22:19 PM »

Now we got list, I thought is was only links?  :huh: :huh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 04:24:52 PM »
 :facepalm:

Now we got list, I thought is was only links?  :huh: :huh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »

Ok even chad has to laugh at that one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 05:26:03 PM »
OK let me try it this way.

Let's say we put Mateen on a no fly/terror watch list and therefore he can no longer buy a gun

now let's say Mateen walks into the Pulse with a couple pipe bombs and kills 50 people anyway.

I pose the question again...

WHY THEY HELL WAS HE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE COUNTRY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 05:43:47 PM »
OK let me try it this way.

Let's say we put Mateen on a no fly/terror watch list and therefore he can no longer buy a gun

now let's say Mateen walks into the Pulse with a couple pipe bombs and kills 50 people anyway.

I pose the question again...

WHY THEY HELL WAS HE ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE COUNTRY
There are 72 people from THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY on the terrorist watch list.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/72-dhs-employees-on-terrorist-watch-list/

You can be added to the list for next to no reason. Let's say Joe white guy. Let's call him Kaos McWhitey, says on Facebook that he wants to beat Obama to death with a shovel.

He can be added to the terror watch list.

Why is he allowed to stay in the country because of some list with 2.5MILLION people on it who committed no crimes just like him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2016, 05:53:20 PM »
There are 72 people from THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY on the terrorist watch list.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/72-dhs-employees-on-terrorist-watch-list/

You can be added to the list for next to no reason. Let's say Joe white guy. Let's call him Kaos McWhitey, says on Facebook that he wants to beat Obama to death with a shovel.

Why is he allowed to stay in the country because of some list with 2.5MILLION people on it who committed no crimes just like him?

It could easily be ascertained that I have no assault shovel.  Nor have I applied for one. 

Deport the rest. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 05:59:41 PM »

If you threaten the pres. you should be in jail not on a no fly list
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 06:27:05 PM »
Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 07:04:48 PM »

If you are on a no fly list you should not be able to collect a govt pay check until it is cleared up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 08:04:11 PM »
I think part of the solution to gun crimes in America is to have more people that are actually responsible gun owners that concealed carry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 01:02:17 AM »
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
That list is shit! They Willy nilly add people and only remove the damn minorities who claim profiling. Its damn near impossible for Joe blow to get off the list!

The list is shit and the government officials who maintain the list are not trustworthy!

But the damn Orlando shooter was on everybody's radar and was ignored due to the  political correctness of not want to be accused of profiling!

PC and a shitty dhimmicratic administration killed those people!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:25:46 AM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »
If you are on a no fly list you should not be able to collect a govt pay check until it is cleared up

If you are collecting a government check you should not be able to fly except in cases of family emergencies (funerals, etc.)

There should be one store where you have to shop for clothes and groceries.  And it won't carry Polo or Gucci or caviar or sushi.  It'll be Dollar Generalish.  No ice cream, either.

If you have one child and are on the government dole you should be prevented from having any more.

You should have to do some type of community service to collect your government check.  Cleaning roadways, washing cars, something. 

If you commit a crime -- any crime -- you no longer have the right to get government money.  You have to go to a work camp. If you commit a violent crime you have to be moved to an island somewhere. 

You can't buy guns if you're on the government dole either.  Or cars other than the cheapest ford or chevy made.  No foreign cars, no luxury cars, no SUVs. 

Elect me president.  I'll make life so tough on the government tit that people will actually look for jobs.  And when I abolish NAFTA, slash the minimum wage, close all the borders, and lower taxes on small businesses, there will BE jobs. 

Vote for Kaos! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »
Our Imam in Chief at it again.

"Our politics have conspired to make it as easy as possible for a terrorist ... to buy extraordinary powerful weapons and they can do so legally," Obama said.

"Those who defend the easy accessibility of assault weapons should meet these families," Obama said, before calling on lawmakers to "rise to the moment and do the right thing."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions