Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump Will Eventually...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Trump Will Eventually...
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2016, 12:01:50 AM »
First of all, HE didn't do shit. Are you kidding me? He was SIX years old.

His dad was a Muslim. No one denies that. Not him or anyone else. The only problem is he barely knew his dad. His mother was a born a white Christian, but by Barack's own accounts according to his books, she was very secular and did not raise him into any religion.

He was "registered" as a Muslim on Indonesian 1st grade school registration forms that had all kinds of wrong information on them most likely as a default because his dad was Muslim, his mom didn't give a fuck, and no one knew he was going to be the President of the United States and a bunch of conspiracy theorists were going to make a huge fucking deal about such a minor detail on the school registration form of a six year old.

Obama himself has said that he spent two years at a Muslim school and two years at a Catholic school during the time he lived with his mom in Indonesia from ages 6 to 10. It's no secret. Indonesia is 87.2% Muslim and 2.9% Catholic. The fact that he spent half his time in a Catholic school, the second half no less, in a place where that is certainly not the norm, if anything, indicates that if they sought one of the two out, it was the Catholic school.

And by the way, you know who started the bullshit rumor that the Muslim school was a radical madrassa and that he was currently a practicing Muslim? Crooked Hillary.

He was baptized into the United Church of Christ as an adult in 1988, where he remained for 20 years until Jeremiah Wright-gate happened. Since then he's been attending church at Camp David. The same one W attended. Why is his "registration" at school when he was six years old that he clearly had no part in THE BE ALL END ALL, but his baptism, church he attended for 20 years, church he attends now, and most of all his own words any time he's asked about it just completely meaningless? In what world is that rational?
Your interpretation of how "burden of proof" works is astonishing. I guess to you it means you can make whatever wild-assed nonsensical accusation you want and the "burden of proof" lies on everyone else to disprove it. Just whatever side of the argument is opposite of you, that's who has to prove it, right?

Here's all the proof a sane person needs.

Bernie Sanders is Jewish. There are actual Muslims in US politics. André Carson & Keith Ellison are current US Congressmen for example. There have been plenty of others in all sorts of offices throughout history. If Obama were Muslim, he wouldn't have to pretend he wasn't. Anyone who wouldn't vote for him because of that didn't vote for him anyway for plenty of other reasons.

Personally, I think the idea that he's privately "secular" like his mother and that Michelle drags him to church is not that far-fetched. They met about the time he was baptized. The Muslim shit, to me, is waaaay more of a stretch. Either way, it's none of my fucking business or yours either. Romans 14:22 bitch.

This is why nobody takes you seriously anymore.  First, fucking get a life.  You apparently spend your entire existence with 8 monitors and 16 keyboards at the ready to counter any objections to your arguments. Were you on the clock today?  Second, this wasn't your argument in the first place.  My response was to a simple post by THS stating that Obama registered...and if you took the fucking time to read my post...I said him or his parents or his guardians...did you gloss over that or were you in such a rage and hurry to respond that you missed that tidbit.  Take the mountain of research that you wasted you and your valuable family time (After fucking your employer over today) to shoot me down in my response to THS and shove it up your ass.  And yes. that's an insult. 

THS posted that Obama REGISTERED...whether it was HIM....OR HIS DADDY....OR HIS MAMA....OR HIS DADDY BABY MAMA...OR HIS STEP DADDY...BABY MAMA....whatever the fuck....AS....A....MUSLIM!!!!!  And his argument was....stay with me now....hope you can follow this....bring the rage down....focus....that there was no official explanation as to why.  A baseless, luda-chriss argument.  Nothing else.  THAT'S WHAT I WAS ADDRESSING!!!! PERIOD!!!!   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2016, 01:01:08 AM »
:facepalm:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-dreams-of-my-father/
BUT THAT MEME SAYZ IT THO!!!

Can I call CCTAU a fucking idiot since we've established clearly that he's done the same to me about a thousand times?

Or no since this is a different thread?

Either way, I'll just stick with what I've said before:
In case you need to more information on how to feel about the above quote:

I did not say anyone was an idiot. I said PUT A MINIMAL EFFORT IN NOT BEING ONE. Meaning, all you have to do is apply the absolute MINIMUM amount of scrutiny Trump says instead of googling far-right lunatic fringe conspiracy theory blogs that propagandize for him, try actually seeing what ANY mainstream news site, hell, even Fox News, has to say about it. That's all. Again, I think I'm being quite clear unless your asshole's chapped and you're DYING to take offense to anything and everything I say.

I guess the meme should have said "Muslim Americans". Same difference.

His actions prove it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2016, 07:30:49 AM »

Your interpretation of how "burden of proof" works is astonishing. I guess to you it means you can make whatever wild-assed nonsensical accusation you want and the "burden of proof" lies on everyone else to disprove it. Just whatever side of the argument is opposite of you, that's who has to prove it, right?
What's astonishing is your failure to understand the most basic of concepts in your rush to defend terrorists, muslims and whorebags. 

In one of your billions of Trump slams, you said you heard him imply that Obama is secretly a Muslim.  I asked you to to stop your thrashing and rolling and prove that Trump was wrong. 

You can't, so moving on.  Point made. 

Here's all the proof a sane person needs.

-- Insert pointless video --

I once did a video where I claimed to be a unicorn that shit gold doubloons. I said it with sincerity. Guess that seals it.  But you're being so irrational and mean you can't have any of my poop coins. 

Bernie Sanders is Jewish. There are actual Muslims in US politics. André Carson & Keith Ellison are current US Congressmen for example. There have been plenty of others in all sorts of offices throughout history. If Obama were Muslim, he wouldn't have to pretend he wasn't. Anyone who wouldn't vote for him because of that didn't vote for him anyway for plenty of other reasons.

Ummmmm, no.   There was (and is) zero chance that a practicing Muslim would be elected.  He absolutely would keep it secret if he were.  Without question. 

Personally, I don't think it's all that far fetched an ideat that he's privately "secular" like his mother and that Michelle's the one that drags him to church. They met about the time he was baptized. The Muslim shit, to me, is waaaay more of a stretch. Either way, it's none of my fucking business or yours either. Romans 14:22 bitch.

It is my business when it impacts American foreign policy.  And his Islamic deference most certainly does.  I've already said that if he's anything he's likely worshiping at the Altar Of Obama and is either atheist or agnostic.  But that doesn't mean that his family history has no impact or that he isn't inclined to sympathize with one group over another. 

You definitely misconstrued the biblical passage, but given the way things have gone recently, this isn't surprising.

And the only "church" that hideous wildebeest goes to is the church of buffet.  She's gross.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2016, 07:33:43 AM »
This is why nobody takes you seriously anymore.  First, fucking get a life.  You apparently spend your entire existence with 8 monitors and 16 keyboards at the ready to counter any objections to your arguments. Were you on the clock today?  Second, this wasn't your argument in the first place.  My response was to a simple post by THS stating that Obama registered...and if you took the fucking time to read my post...I said him or his parents or his guardians...did you gloss over that or were you in such a rage and hurry to respond that you missed that tidbit.  Take the mountain of research that you wasted you and your valuable family time (After fucking your employer over today) to shoot me down in my response to THS and shove it up your ass.  And yes. that's an insult. 

THS posted that Obama REGISTERED...whether it was HIM....OR HIS DADDY....OR HIS MAMA....OR HIS DADDY BABY MAMA...OR HIS STEP DADDY...BABY MAMA....whatever the fuck....AS....A....MUSLIM!!!!!  And his argument was....stay with me now....hope you can follow this....bring the rage down....focus....that there was no official explanation as to why.  A baseless, luda-chriss argument.  Nothing else.  THAT'S WHAT I WAS ADDRESSING!!!! PERIOD!!!!

You forgot to say "fuck you." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2016, 08:40:51 AM »
How, exactly, would one go about proving the negative proposition that Obama is not a Muslim?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2016, 08:54:59 AM »
How, exactly, would one go about proving the negative proposition that Obama is not a Muslim?

Not my problem. I didn't say he wasn't. 

But I'd assume in the same way you'd go about proving he is one, if you were so inclined. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2016, 09:19:27 AM »

That has to be the weakest argument I've heard in a long, long time.  HE REGISTERED AS A MUSLIM!!! But hey, since there's no official reason why, the logical and obvious conclusion is he must not be a Muslim.

Aren't you a lawyer?

If so, then you should care about the wording of the post. There's no official statement. Never so no official reason. That's a quote from my post and an admittance from those who have analyzed the registration. As Chad aptly pointed out, Barack Obama was six years old and didn't register for anything. His parents did. Just like I'm sure your own parents did things for you when you were little that has little to no bearing on your identification today.

The school registration is the ONLY evidence of Obama being identified as a Muslim. Kaos said that there have been various times in Obama's life that he has identified as a Muslim. That is simply not true. For one, as I already posted, Obama has never identified as a Muslim. The only connection between Obama's identity and Islam is a school registration, and as stated before, general consensus is that this was a way for Obama to avoid Catholic rituals at a Catholic school in a Muslim country.

The logical conclusion is valid. There's no reason to think that Obama identifies as a Muslim. It's patently absurd to even insinuate the claim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2016, 09:20:50 AM »

Are you drunk?

There's no official explanation as to why. If there is, link it for me.

If not, then a rational argument can be made that Obama does not identify as a Muslim. Definitely hasn't been numerous instances throughout his life where he has identified as one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2016, 09:35:14 AM »
Aren't you a lawyer?

If so, then you should care about the wording of the post. There's no official statement. Never so no official reason. That's a quote from my post and an admittance from those who have analyzed the registration. As Chad aptly pointed out, Barack Obama was six years old and didn't register for anything. His parents did. Just like I'm sure your own parents did things for you when you were little that has little to no bearing on your identification today.

The school registration is the ONLY evidence of Obama being identified as a Muslim. Kaos said that there have been various times in Obama's life that he has identified as a Muslim. That is simply not true. For one, as I already posted, Obama has never identified as a Muslim. The only connection between Obama's identity and Islam is a school registration, and as stated before, general consensus is that this was a way for Obama to avoid Catholic rituals at a Catholic school in a Muslim country.

The logical conclusion is valid. There's no reason to think that Obama identifies as a Muslim. It's patently absurd to even insinuate the claim.

He's lied about everything in his past.  What's patently absurd is to accept at face value his self-serving claims that he's a Christian and not a follower of Islam in some form or fashion. 

This from his radical (lunatic) pastor:

Wright was asked if he converted Obama from Islam to Christianity, and Wright said, “That’s hard to tell. I think I convinced him that it was okay for him to make a choice in terms of who he believed Jesus is. And I told him it was really okay and not a putdown of the Muslim part of his family or his Muslim friends.”

Boy, that's a ringing endorsement there. 

There's also Obama's shady connection to people like Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky, Wright, Charles Ogletree, Tony Rezko and so many others. 

If he had nothing to hide, why did he issue an executive order essentially closing off all inquiries into his past as his very first act?  https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2009-01-26/pdf/E9-1712.pdf

If you believe anything this man says, you're deluding yourself.  Nothing you see is real or valid. It's all a show.  He is not what you apparently think he is.  The last thing he could be called is truthful. 

Why should we believe anything he says on this subject (or any other?).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 09:37:34 AM »

So apparently, this is how TigersX.com works.

-Absolutely insane, baseless, factless conspiracy theory

-Echo chamber of other people who have no fucking idea what they're talking about agreeing

-AUChizad: Well, actually [FACTS]

-"GAH! GET A LIFE FAGGOT! NO ONE WANTS FACTS! HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO ACTUALLY HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! WAY BETTER TO TALK OUT OF YOUR ASS! ONE DAY YOU'LL LEARN! FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT! YOU HATE YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU KNOW THINGS I DON'T CARE TO LOOK UP BEFORE I SPOUT OFF ABOUT SO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!"

-I'm sorry you prefer to be ignorant about this topic instead of actually knowing facts and truth. Here are links that prove what I'm saying is right and your little meme is wrong.

-YOU JUST CALLED ME IGNORANT!?!? SEE!!! CAN'T HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION WITH THIS ASSHOLE FAGGOT!!! THOSE AREN'T FACTS!!! MEDIA IS BIASED!!! ONLY TRUTHWATCH.REDSTATE.CLOWNPENIS.FART KNOWS WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON!!!

Fuck's sake. Just bathe in your own ignorance. See if I give a fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 09:38:08 AM »
You know that I'm on your side and I support you. I always have. We are close in more ways than one. However, I don't think that he needs an official explanation for being drunk.
This shit needs to stop. The "joke" never ends and wasn't funny the first fucking day let alone a year later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2016, 09:39:30 AM »
He's lied about everything in his past.  What's patently absurd is to accept at face value his self-serving claims that he's a Christian and not a follower of Islam in some form or fashion. 

Wright was asked if he converted Obama from Islam to Christianity, and Wright said, “That’s hard to tell. I think I convinced him that it was okay for him to make a choice in terms of who he believed Jesus is. And I told him it was really okay and not a putdown of the Muslim part of his family or his Muslim friends.”

There's also Obama's shady connection to people like Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky, Wright, Charles Ogletree, Tony Rezko and so many others. 

If he had nothing to hide, why did he issue an executive order essentially closing off all inquiries into his past as his very first act?  https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2009-01-26/pdf/E9-1712.pdf

If you believe anything this man says, you're deluding yourself.  Nothing you see is real or valid. It's all a show.  He is not what you apparently think he is.  The last thing he could be called is truthful. 

Why should we believe anything he says on this subject (or any other?).
You are an insane persons and probably dangerous. I hope you get help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2016, 09:40:23 AM »

He's lied about everything in his past? That's quite a lot of lies. Not sure I can even begin discussing the guy if literally everything he's said about his past is a lie.

So you admit that he claims and identifies with being a Christian?

I don't know the context of this exchange. What was the exact question? Who asked it? Why were they talking about it?

Seems like Wright gave a nuanced answer. Obama has Muslim influence in his family, that's true. Obama seems to have struggled with identifying as a Christian when some of his family was Muslim. That seems more like Obama identifies as Christian than Muslim and needed some guidance in accepting his own Christianity.

Are these people Muslim?

Not sure. Maybe he was born in Kenya. I don't know. This is a very old and tired conversation though. Obama's about to finish his presidency. In terms of public identity, even if he is a blatant liar, he won. He'll be gone soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2016, 09:50:23 AM »
I don't know the context of this exchange. What was the exact question? Who asked it? Why were they talking about it?
That's because it's clear and obvious horseshit from some insane conspiracy blog that he won't link to. You should read the "At Least He's Not Hillary" thread.

This tactic is repeated over and over and you have no life if you prove their insane babble definitively, factually incorrect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2016, 10:33:16 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2016, 01:55:14 PM »
You are an insane persons and probably dangerous. I hope you get help.

Come on dude.  You've been given lots of opportunities to step back from the ledge, rub on some butt paste and make that right turn at Albuquerque.

Put the torches down and get out of the middle of the wooden bridge. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2016, 01:56:18 PM »
That's because it's clear and obvious horseshit from some insane conspiracy blog that he won't link to. You should read the "At Least He's Not Hillary" thread.

This tactic is repeated over and over and you have no life if you prove their insane babble definitively, factually incorrect.

I was hoping somebody might do that but there weren't any facts.  Lots of opinion. No facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2016, 02:46:13 PM »
Are you drunk?

There's no official explanation as to why. If there is, link it for me.

If not, then a rational argument can be made that Obama does not identify as a Muslim. Definitely hasn't been numerous instances throughout his life where he has identified as one.

"There's no official statement as to why he was registered a Muslim at this school, but the general conclusion is that he was registered as a Muslim to avoid the Catholic stuff."

Maybe I was.  Maybe I wasn't.  Could have been drunk and high.  I don't remember.  No matter.  My argument still stands and you don't have to be a lawyer or even staying at a Holiday Inn Express the night before to shoot holes in that statement.  They registered him as a Muslim.  Since there's no "official statement" as to why....the clear and logical conclusion must be that they registered him as a Muslim for reasons other than the fact that he's....wait for it....a Muslim.

Let's register little Barack for school.  Isn't he cute in that new thobe I bought him?  Okay, here's the registration form.  It says white, black or other.  Check "other".  And wait, we don't want him doing any of that Catholic shit, right?  Check "Muslim".  No, go ahead, check "Muslim". It'll be funny.  Alright Barack, take this form to your teacher.  Be sure and give it to her and if she asks, you are what? Muslim.  That's right.  Oh, and don't forget your mat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2016, 02:48:37 PM »
And to be clear, I was addressing that statement and that statement only. I don't need fucking War & Peace in response.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2016, 03:15:24 PM »
FOOTBALL 71 DAYS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions