friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: The white Pearl is #1!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 12:10:08 PM »
I assume that we've never had 3 consecutive basketball classes ranked in the top 25.

We are going to really start seeing the difference this year. Aren't we?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 12:25:42 PM »
I assume that we've never had 3 consecutive basketball classes ranked in the top 25.

We are going to really start seeing the difference this year. Aren't we?

There's chemistry here.  Can you feel it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 12:35:10 PM »
There's chemistry here.  Can you feel it?

I felt it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 12:36:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 01:01:46 PM »
meh.

we got horses and fish.  and a softball team.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 04:19:35 PM »
I saw a piece on a graduate transfer that may have been posted here, but I missed.  LaRon Smith is a 6'9" transfer from Bethune-Cookman.  Not a great scorer but he aspires to reach Shaquille O'neal percentages from the free throw line.  (Should fit in well)  He says his game is blocking shots, rebounding and running the floor. Never hurts to have some size with experience down low.

Can't wait to see Mustapha Heron in an Auburn uni.  6'5" G/F has serious all around game.  His highlight reels show lots of dunks....meh.  So did Horace Spencer's.  What's most impressive is he's got a sweet stroke from 3 and smooth pull up jumper.

I just wanted an excuse to say sweet stroke.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 04:22:38 PM »
I saw a piece on a graduate transfer that may have been posted here, but I missed.  LaRon Smith is a 6'9" transfer from Bethune-Cookman.  Not a great scorer but he aspires to reach Shaquille O'neal percentages from the free throw line.  (Should fit in well)  He says his game is blocking shots, rebounding and running the floor. Never hurts to have some size with experience down low.

Can't wait to see Mustapha Heron in an Auburn uni.  6'5" G/F has serious all around game.  His highlight reels show lots of dunks....meh.  So did Horace Spencer's.  What's most impressive is he's got a sweet stroke from 3 and smooth pull up jumper.

I just wanted an excuse to say sweet stroke.
Who cares if his 6'5" girlfriend has serious game? Doesn't have anything to do with him. This was a srsly dumbass post. Again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com