Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Magic Murder Kingdom

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The Magic Murder Kingdom
« on: June 12, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
Isn't Orlando supposed to be the ultimate family vacation fun destination? Might want to hold off on that trip you have booked.  On Friday night after a concert, Christina Grimmie, who was a finalist on "The Voice" a couple of years ago, is shot in the head while signing autographs.  Then last night, or early this morning, someone goes into teh gay club and starts shooting. Last count was 20 dead and over 40 wounded.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: The Magic Murder Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 09:07:25 AM »
Isn't Orlando supposed to be the ultimate family vacation fun destination? Might want to hold off on that trip you have booked.  On Friday night after a concert, Christina Grimmie, who was a finalist on "The Voice" a couple of years ago, is shot in the head while signing autographs.  Then last night, or early this morning, someone goes into teh gay club and starts shooting. Last count was 20 dead and over 40 wounded.

Gay club? Oh boy. Can't wait to hear the media and left wing politicians start up on their right wing and gun rhetoric.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:18:26 AM »
Shooter is/was Muslim.  U.S. born with Afghani parents.  Kudos to the police and SWAT team for making the decision to storm the building.  He'd had hostages for several hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 12:42:50 PM »
Gay club? Oh boy. Can't wait to hear the media and left wing politicians start up on their right wing and gun rhetoric.
It's the destruction of western civilization. It's over in Europe and it's happening here now.  I for one cannot comprehend how the LGBTQ community can support the left while they are empowering a war machine that has executed gays since its existence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Token

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »
5 minutes is how long it took the President of the United States to remind us how easy it is to get a weapon to kill people with, and that we should do something about it. No mention of Islamic terrorist.

Yes, the guns are the problems.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:05:26 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 02:09:29 PM »
I'm certain now that Trump will be the next president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 02:15:00 PM »
I'm blaming Killary, Barracks, GHW Fuckstick, Mindless Dubya and Useless Jeb for errthang. Guns don't kill people, ideology does.

http://www.bbc.com/news/36510272

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 02:18:18 PM »
Shooter is/was Muslim.  U.S. born with Afghani parents.  Kudos to the police and SWAT team for making the decision to storm the building.  He'd had hostages for several hours.

Enjoy while you have it. I'm not going to steer this thread away from what it should be about....Islamic Terrorist and our countries inability to deal with the issue.... But I do want to leave this here since you mention it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/12/10/new-style-of-police-training-aims-to-produce-guardians-not-warriors/

There is a strong push that will eventually win. In my life, I will see a police state that does not have members of the police force who will have what it takes to deal with a man who is willing to kill and die for his beliefs. We don't recruit military members anymore. We don't recruit or encourage alpha males. We instead are looking to the land of academia to deal with law enforcement because we don't want to see a military style police.  But I can tell you, it takes more than most people can imagine to run into a building where your demise could be around the corner to deal with an active shooter.  The kind of man that has that in his bones, we don't want anymore. We want the out of shape, soft spoken thinker to deal with all of our problems. Unfortunately, that guy is going to get his ass kicked or killed, along with anyone he's trying to help, when Mr. Don't give a fuck is ready to kill and isn't capable of reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 03:06:27 PM »
Up to 50 dead and 53 wounded.  Holy shit, what did this guy use?

And ISIS is taking credit for the attack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 04:24:38 PM »
It's the destruction of western civilization. It's over in Europe and it's happening here now.  I for one cannot comprehend how the LGBTQ community can support the left while they are empowering a war machine that has executed gays since its existence.
Chizzy claims that he doesn't support the left, yet he loves johnson. So, it's not ALL of you people.

Obviously, the loss of life and injuries are the worst part. But second to that is the apparent hesitancy to call it like it is. What other "investigating" needs to be done when you have a young Muslim man committing mass murder? Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out it's terrorism.

But they will continue to mostly blame the guns. I have no idea why he didn't choose explosives but I would think that more gun control helps terrorists.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 05:16:11 PM »
Enjoy while you have it. I'm not going to steer this thread away from what it should be about....Islamic Terrorist and our countries inability to deal with the issue.... But I do want to leave this here since you mention it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2015/12/10/new-style-of-police-training-aims-to-produce-guardians-not-warriors/

There is a strong push that will eventually win. In my life, I will see a police state that does not have members of the police force who will have what it takes to deal with a man who is willing to kill and die for his beliefs. We don't recruit military members anymore. We don't recruit or encourage alpha males. We instead are looking to the land of academia to deal with law enforcement because we don't want to see a military style police.  But I can tell you, it takes more than most people can imagine to run into a building where your demise could be around the corner to deal with an active shooter.  The kind of man that has that in his bones, we don't want anymore. We want the out of shape, soft spoken thinker to deal with all of our problems. Unfortunately, that guy is going to get his ass kicked or killed, along with anyone he's trying to help, when Mr. Don't give a fuck is ready to kill and isn't capable of reason.

Is this a British quote!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 05:18:19 PM »
I'm certain now that Trump will be the next president.
Yup.

Hillary sealed it by blaming guns instead of addressing the actual problem...radical Islam...

Since they refuse to talk about it at all, we're left with Trump who, while he talks about it like like the despicable idiot he is, at least is talking about it, and capitalizes.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742034549232766976
Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

"Appreciate the congrats…"

On the biggest mass shooting in US history…

There are no good guys...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 06:14:16 PM »
Yup.

Hillary sealed it by blaming guns instead of addressing the actual problem...radical Islam...

Since they refuse to talk about it at all, we're left with Trump who, while he talks about it like like the despicable idiot he is, at least is talking about it, and capitalizes.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.  Are we such a shitty country that we can't get a better group of candidates?  Have we did something to deserve this?

Jesus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 06:26:17 PM »
Have we did something to deserve this?

Israelites used to say the same thing when they would fall into captivity. The answer is "Yes, you have abandoned a love for God for the love of this life" just like it was then. Circle of life, man. Nothing new under the sun. When America goes, it may or may not be the end of the entire show. I think it may just be another one biting the dust like the Romans, the Babylonians, and so on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 09:12:31 PM »
What an incredibly stupid thing to say.  Are we such a shitty country that we can't get a better group of candidates?  Have we did something to deserve this?

Jesus.
More of what I'm talking about. Yes he's at least addressing it, but doing so like the idiot that he is.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742096033207844864
What has happened in Orlando is just the beginning. Our leadership is weak and ineffective. I called it and asked for the ban. Must be tough
The dude was born in the United States. Immigration had nothing to do with this. What ban would stop this?

This is exactly as inept as Hillary and others circling the gun control wagons. What law would have prevented this licensed security guard who passed two background checks from getting his gun?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 09:27:11 PM »
From what I've read, the FBI zeroed onto this dude twice but closed both cases. I want to know more about that. Who closed these investigations and for what reason? Was there pressure from someone higher to do so? Something was there which triggered a flag on this guy and for some reason it was ignored. 50 people lay dead due to this bumbling incompetence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 09:56:06 PM »
More of what I'm talking about. Yes he's at least addressing it, but doing so like the idiot that he is.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742096033207844864The dude was born in the United States. Immigration had nothing to do with this. What ban would stop this?

This is exactly as inept as Hillary and others circling the gun control wagons. What law would have prevented this licensed security guard who passed two background checks from getting his gun?

Fuck a monkey. Really?

What good will the ban do?  At least it till keep MORE of these lunatic motherfucks from pouring into the country.  It will give us the opportunity to deal with what's already here and prevent a motherfucking coup by immigration.  It will give our investigative bodies more time to handle what is already here instead of having to fight against a surge of potential new threats.

Boy that trump is so dumb. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2016, 10:05:49 PM »
From what I've read, the FBI zeroed onto this dude twice but closed both cases. I want to know more about that. Who closed these investigations and for what reason? Was there pressure from someone higher to do so? Something was there which triggered a flag on this guy and for some reason it was ignored. 50 people lay dead due to this bumbling incompetence.

I saw the interview with the FBI guy.  In both cases, he said they did their due diligence and interviewed witnesses, did background checks, interviewed him twice, put him under surveillance, but there just wasn't enough to keep going. 

You're military.  I'm not even pretending to tell you something you don't already know.  But the thing is for me, with terrorism, how in the hell do you police everybody?  They're the ultimate cowards.  Attacking defenseless people with no warning.  I've said this before. If someone wanted to load a Cesna with explosives and take off from some backwoods airport and crash it 5 minutes later into a football stadium packed with 75,000 plus people...how do you stop that?  Virtually impossible unless you get a tip or stumble across something.

This was the worst mass shooting in American history.  Think about that.  Trump is saying "I told you so" and Obama is saying "If he didn't have an assault rifle...".  Screw both of you.  If he couldn't get an assault rifle.....you ever heard of a car bomb in Baghdad?

I have no clue what the answer is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2016, 10:09:45 PM »
Yup.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He's not happy that it happened, for fuck's sake.   Somebody praised him.  He said essentially "thanks, but that's not what matters..." 

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.  At all. 

When I was right about Chizik (before I was wrong) and ya'll came around, I'm sure I said "thanks, but what are we gonna do about it?" 

Same thing. 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
I saw the interview with the FBI guy.  In both cases, he said they did their due diligence and interviewed witnesses, did background checks, interviewed him twice, put him under surveillance, but there just wasn't enough to keep going. 

You're military.  I'm not even pretending to tell you something you don't already know.  But the thing is for me, with terrorism, how in the hell do you police everybody?  They're the ultimate cowards.  Attacking defenseless people with no warning.  I've said this before. If someone wanted to load a Cesna with explosives and take off from some backwoods airport and crash it 5 minutes later into a football stadium packed with 75,000 plus people...how do you stop that?  Virtually impossible unless you get a tip or stumble across something.

This was the worst mass shooting in American history.  Think about that.  Trump is saying "I told you so" and Obama is saying "If he didn't have an assault rifle...".  Screw both of you.  If he couldn't get an assault rifle.....you ever heard of a car bomb in Baghdad?

I have no clue what the answer is.

Someone should ask Obama if pencils misspell words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE