Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Overtime pay for everyone..and 40 acres....and a pony.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Overtime pay for everyone..and 40 acres....and a pony.
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2016, 11:42:03 AM »
Then do that.

Don't, however, elect a huckster in hopes that he'll somehow transform the system.

He's my huckster. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2016, 11:43:57 AM »
He's my huckster.

I'm desperately hoping for a Trump campaign stop in Tuscaloosa...hell, even Bham...where Trump dons a Bama hat.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2016, 01:31:24 PM »
Are you saying he's Tattoo?

Nah....The white suit would be too big.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2016, 01:37:56 PM »
Nah....The white suit would be too big.

I rock a banana hammock on my tropical island.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2016, 01:40:26 PM »
I rock a banana hammock on my tropical island.

Mmmm, sexy children.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2016, 02:05:17 PM »
So "they" have a responsibility to right this perceived wrong?  Where are you, the aggrieved?  Litigate, challenge, defend your rights!

Lawyers cost too much. They are the only ones that win in this type of litigation.

Maybe the ABA should take on some of these type cases, pro boner. You know, for the good of America.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

wesfau2

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2016, 02:13:28 PM »
Lawyers cost too much. They are the only ones that win in this type of litigation.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2016, 02:22:59 PM »
It's not daunting, Wes.  It's financially ruinous for the vast majority of small businesses.  So we prevail on our congressmen and our lobbyists. 

I have a business to run. People who depend on me.  If I'm throwing all my money and my time at a challenge to an order my business fails and my people are unemployed.

It's not "too difficult".  If I had unlimited resources sure.  I don't.  I also work with the government.  I've seen how vindictive it can be.  The vast majority of the RFPs to which we respond contain language that requires that we are not engaged in any litigation.  If I'm the complaining party I know how that would be perceived. 

You really do live in fantasy island.

Maybe he has never written an RFP...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2016, 02:49:21 PM »
I'm desperately hoping for a Trump campaign stop in Tuscaloosa...hell, even Bham...where Trump dons a Bama hat.

I saw Reagan in Tuscaloosa.  He related to his audience.  Saw him eating at a McDonald's there too. 

Didn't bother me. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2016, 03:19:19 PM »
I saw Reagan in Tuscaloosa.  He related to his audience.  Saw him eating at a McDonald's there too. 

Didn't bother me.

What did you serve him and how much was minimum wage then?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2016, 03:22:16 PM »

Mater sandwich?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2016, 03:35:08 PM »

Minimum wage was like $3.35. 

Proud to say I've never worked at McDonalds.  Pizza Hut once. But never the arches. 

Had a friend who was working at the Northport McDonald's.  After Reagan's speech at UA and his meet and greets his motorcade stopped there.  He got out, came in and ordered and sat in a booth and ate. 

Didn't actually SEE him there. Only pics.

The only pres I've ever talked to was George Bush (baby).  He came where I worked and we got to spend time talking to him.  Got to say.  After talking to him I truly believe that ANYONE csn be president. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2016, 03:39:53 PM »
Minimum wage was like $3.35. 

Proud to say I've never worked at McDonalds.  Pizza Hut once. But never the arches. 

Had a friend who was working at the Northport McDonald's.  After Reagan's speech at UA and his meet and greets his motorcade stopped there.  He got out, came in and ordered and sat in a booth and ate. 

Didn't actually SEE him there. Only pics.

The only pres I've ever talked to was George Bush (baby).  He came where I worked and we got to spend time talking to him.  Got to say.  After talking to him I truly believe that ANYONE csn be president.

I worked at the Golden Arches for a summer, maybe that's why I don't eat there now. I know things.

Kind of met Reagan while in Europe on a Pershing Nuke site, he ate in our mess hall on a visit, walked like he was the biggest, baddest MOFO out there. Shook all our hands, we were just young men then and most of us were star struck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »
I worked at the Golden Arches for a summer, maybe that's why I don't eat there now. I know things.

Kind of met Reagan while in Europe on a Pershing Nuke site, he ate in our mess hall on a visit, walked like he was the biggest, baddest MOFO out there. Shook all our hands, we were just young men then and most of us were star struck.

I bet he washed after shaking yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2016, 03:56:25 PM »
I bet he washed after shaking yours.

Ronnie said Dallas wasn't keen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2016, 04:08:52 PM »

He hated me 80's style.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2016, 04:27:37 PM »

He shook Dallas' hand and turned to a Secret Service agent and said, "I don't know why but I hate that guy."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2016, 04:46:34 PM »
He shook Dallas' hand and turned to a Secret Service agent and said, "I don't know why but I hate that guy."

Ronnie knew. Wish he had warned us. Not keen at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2016, 05:02:30 PM »
Ronnie knew. Wish he had warned us. Not keen at all.

I struggled early in life, my keenness was a super power I didn't know how to control till much later.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions