Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #720 on: July 21, 2016, 03:13:16 PM »
Regardless of who approved it, Cruz should not have spoken last night if it wasn't for the sole purpose of helping get the GOP nominee in office.  If he was pissed about Trump's attack on his family, he should have stayed away and said that was the reason.  Instead, he got booed off the stage and used that as an excuse afterward.  This was solely about him thinking he could kick off his campaign for 2020.

They shouldn't have invited him or let him speak. But there hasn't been anything sane or conventional about Trump's campaign.
So you're saying Trump made a terrible deal? Awful. Sad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #721 on: July 21, 2016, 03:38:16 PM »

I don't know if it was a deal or not.  But pretty stupid to have Cruz go out there unless he was going to say anything other than rallying the party to unite and take the White House. 

I saw one of the panels of "experts" talking early last night prior to Cruz and Gingrich saying there hasn't been one light moment during the entire convention. A lot of in-fighting.  Way too serious.  Then, later after that, one of the speakers is booed off the stage. 

Sounds like the GOP is going to come out of this thing on a roll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #722 on: July 21, 2016, 04:36:10 PM »
He pretty much admits in this that it was about the personal attacks.

Can't say that I blame him but why even speak at the convention if you're not going to endorse the candidate?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5790f069c46188823e8b4660/amp?client=safari#

I'm going to assume that you don't know anything about your linked source.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #723 on: July 21, 2016, 04:49:30 PM »
I don't know if it was a deal or not.  But pretty stupid to have Cruz go out there unless he was going to say anything other than rallying the party to unite and take the White House. 

I saw one of the panels of "experts" talking early last night prior to Cruz and Gingrich saying there hasn't been one light moment during the entire convention. A lot of in-fighting.  Way too serious.  Then, later after that, one of the speakers is booed off the stage. 

Sounds like the GOP is going to come out of this thing on a roll.

After 12 minutes at 325 they should be done. Hopefully.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #724 on: July 21, 2016, 04:55:18 PM »

He was just putin in the wind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #725 on: July 21, 2016, 05:09:54 PM »
After 12 minutes at 325 they should be done. Hopefully.  :facepalm:

A toll is a toll and a roll is a roll.  If you don't pay the toll, we can't eat any rolls.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #726 on: July 21, 2016, 05:10:10 PM »
Screw Cruz. That mommy part is nothing but a NWO liberal sack-o-shit.

This guy instead.

Then this guy.

Cruz is no Reagan.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:30:38 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #727 on: July 21, 2016, 05:17:09 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #728 on: July 21, 2016, 05:29:49 PM »
A toll is a toll and a roll is a roll.  If you don't pay the toll, we can't eat any rolls.

Not messing with your words. I just hope this puts the nail in the coffin for the republican party as we know it. In this year with a candidate as disgusting as Hillary, the best the repubs could offer up was Trump, and then most of them (losers) can't get behind him. To keep their own place in line at the Gubment trough, they would rather see that mommy part win.

Fuck all them.

She will drive this country into a bigger shithole than we are already. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2016, 05:34:17 PM »
Not messing with your words. I just hope this puts the nail in the coffin for the republican party as we know it. In this year with a candidate as disgusting as Hillary, the best the repubs could offer up was Trump, and then most of them (losers) can't get behind him. To keep their own place in line at the Gubment trough, they would rather see that mommy part win.

Fuck all them.

She will drive this country into a bigger shithole than we are already.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #730 on: July 21, 2016, 05:54:38 PM »
I'm not sure what your purpose in asking this is but be certain of one thing, if it is intended to slight me in any way, I will stab you in the larynx. Won't think twice of it.

I don't play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #731 on: July 21, 2016, 07:01:33 PM »
I'm not sure what your purpose in asking this is but be certain of one thing, if it is intended to slight me in any way, I will stab you in the larynx. Won't think twice of it.

I don't play.
You've come a long way from the days when you would threaten to reach into a person's mouth and pull out their entire endocrine system.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 07:03:36 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #732 on: July 21, 2016, 09:04:10 PM »

I don't play.

Where's the love?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #733 on: July 21, 2016, 11:13:50 PM »
Ivanka pushed the (verifiably false) liberal gender wage gap statistics and then promoted government funded childcare.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ivanka-trump-childcare-paid-leave-rnc-speech

And you guys really still believe they're principled conservatives...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #734 on: July 21, 2016, 11:18:36 PM »
Ivanka pushed the (verifiably false) liberal gender wage gap statistics and then promoted government funded childcare.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ivanka-trump-childcare-paid-leave-rnc-speech

And you guys really still believe they're principled conservatives...

I believe John Wayne Gacy in a Pickles the Clown suit is a better option than Hillary.

End of story. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #735 on: July 22, 2016, 12:05:45 AM »
Trump killed it.  Best I've ever heard him.  I've said it 100X.  I despise that these are our only choices.  But he said exactly what I've been waiting to hear from the man.  If he sticks to those talking points, I'll back him all the way.  How, as an American, can you disagree with anything he said?  And I'm more convinced than ever that he's a thousand times better candidate than Hellary. 

And as soon as he finished, I turned it off.  I refuse to listen to any of the so called experts break down his speech and try to rip it apart.  He was spot on with what I wanted him, or any other candidate, to say.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #736 on: July 22, 2016, 12:26:02 AM »
Trump killed it.  Best I've ever heard him.  I've said it 100X.  I despise that these are our only choices.  But he said exactly what I've been waiting to hear from the man.  If he sticks to those talking points, I'll back him all the way.  How, as an American, can you disagree with anything he said?  And I'm more convinced than ever that he's a thousand times better candidate than Hellary. 

And as soon as he finished, I turned it off.  I refuse to listen to any of the so called experts break down his speech and try to rip it apart.  He was spot on with what I wanted him, or any other candidate, to say.

But "Ivanka pushed the (verifiably false) liberal gender wage gap statistics and then promoted government funded childcare."

Don't you feel silly now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #737 on: July 22, 2016, 06:54:26 AM »
I don't give a flying monkey turd if any or all of Trump's numbers were spot on or not.  He spoke clearly and decisively (For the first time) on the main issues I wanted to hear him speak on. But, I know all that will be sliced, diced, picked apart and analyzed according to each side's agenda.  Perfect example just before Ivanka came on.  Two analysts are in the booth talking about Trump's stance that the U.S. contributes a grossly disproportionate amount to NATO compared to all other members.  These two guys went back and forth debating the issue, one for and one against Trump's position, and got so technical and involved in trying to spin the numbers in each's favor that the host finally stopped them and said "You're making my head hurt."

That's politics. I'm not going to listen. Again, I hate our choices.  But Trump finally gave, me at least, a glimmer of hope that he can actually pull it together and handle this job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #738 on: July 22, 2016, 09:43:18 AM »
I don't give a flying monkey turd if any or all of Trump's numbers were spot on or not.
This, in all honesty, scares the shit out of me that people think like this.

"I don't care if a politician gets on TV & tells the nation complete horseshit false facts and statistics as long as it lines up with my way of thinking and gets people pissed off."

I felt 100% the same way about Obama's asinine claim that guns were easier to get than books or computers.

I'm gonna guess you recognized how reckless and irresponsible it was to spout that lie in order to progress an agenda. Trump has an R after his name tho so go right ahead.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:01:20 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #739 on: July 22, 2016, 09:55:20 AM »
This, in all honesty, scares the shit out of me that people think like this.

"I don't care if a politician gets on tells the nation complete horseshit false facts and statistics as long as it lines up with my way of thinking and gets people pissed off."

Hillary. 

Hello?

He said if the numbers were "off".  Not made up.  Numbers can be spun.  I hear every talking head on TV claim there is a pattern to police violence against blacks.  There isn't.  But they keep saying it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.