Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

At least he's not Hillary...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: At least he's not Hillary...
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2016, 04:47:35 PM »
I didn't quote it as fact, which is why I said what if the "premise" is true? And I didn't link because I got other shit to do...not because I am trying to pull some fast one.

But honestly, do you not see that you do the same fucking thing? Sure this is a blog, but it is a person's opinion. Just like half of the shit you quote. You don't think there is motive in half the "reputable" news articles you quote?
...and by the way, if you ever see me posting a LIE that I'm trying to pass off as the truth, call me on it. I can admit when I'm wrong, and I would never deliberately try to pass off a lie as a fact. Again, opinions are subjective and you can disagree with them. Facts are not, and you can't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #221 on: June 07, 2016, 05:02:11 PM »
I didn't quote it as fact, which is why I said what if the "premise" is true? And I didn't link because I got other shit to do...not because I am trying to pull some fast one.

But honestly, do you not see that you do the same fucking thing? Sure this is a blog, but it is a person's opinion. Just like half of the shit you quote. You don't think there is motive in half the "reputable" news articles you quote?
Wait just a cotton picking minute here. Are you serious when you say you have better things to do than provide endless links and quotes out the ass from numerous piss ant blogs and queer web sites dug up from the cess pool of the inter web, in order to "prove" how invariably "right" and "smart" you are? Srsly?

Do you have a link?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #222 on: June 07, 2016, 05:02:39 PM »
...and by the way, if you ever see me posting a LIE that I'm trying to pass off as the truth, call me on it. I can admit when I'm wrong, and I would never deliberately try to pass off a lie as a fact. Again, opinions are subjective and you can disagree with them. Facts are not, and you can't.

His admission goes something like this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #223 on: June 07, 2016, 05:05:45 PM »
Wait just a cotton picking minute here. Are you serious when you say you have better things to do than provide endless links and quotes out the ass from numerous piss ant blogs and queer web sites dug up from the cess pool of the inter web, in order to "prove" how invariably "right" and "smart" you are? Srsly?

Do you have a link?
Name a single link I have ever posted as obscure and unreputable as conservativetribune.com.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #224 on: June 07, 2016, 05:14:24 PM »
Name a single link I have ever posted as obscure and unreputable as conservativetribune.com.
www.lickadick.com
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2016, 05:26:47 PM »
Oh my God, that site is so good.  I stay on it consta......err, I mean....that was damn funny, WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2016, 05:40:54 PM »
So again, I'm going to have to explain the difference in a fact and an opinion. This was not an opinion piece. They made a FALSE link between La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and the National Council of La Raza, two completely different things, and purported that they are the same thing. That is a lie. It is presented as fact, but it is UNfactual. They then listed off things they deemed "radical" that this group they claim is associated with Curiel did, but IT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GROUP. That is a false narrative and a lie. It is not fact. And the opposite of fact is not an OPINION. It is a LIE. This was not a theoretical or philosophical explanation for why THEY think Trump or his detractors acted a certain way. They straight up lied. See the difference?

Like you might not mix up La Raza and.... uh..... La Raza.

The fuck, dude?  Are you insane?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2016, 05:55:06 PM »
Like you might not mix up La Raza and.... uh..... La Raza.

The fuck, dude?  Are you insane?
1) I'm not a "news" site.
2) One is La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and one is the National Council of La Raza. THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS with the same word in it?

Other things I don't mix up because they have the same word in it:

Clash of Clans on the iPhone and the Ku Klux Klan
The Grand Old Party and LemonParty.org
Sweet Child O'Mine and child rape

HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN THESE THINGS?!?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 05:59:29 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2016, 07:26:43 PM »
The last couple pages here have me thinking that you're all just trolling Chad at this point.  You must be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Token

« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2016, 07:46:37 PM »
The last couple pages here have me thinking that you're all just trolling Chad at this point.  You must be.

If Chad isn't a lawyer, he should be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #230 on: June 07, 2016, 07:52:52 PM »
1) I'm not a "news" site.
2) One is La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and one is the National Council of La Raza. THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS with the same word in it?

Other things I don't mix up because they have the same word in it:

Clash of Clans on the iPhone and the Ku Klux Klan
The Grand Old Party and LemonParty.org
Sweet Child O'Mine and child rape

HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN THESE THINGS?!?

I wouldn't have known the difference.  And your examples are shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #231 on: June 07, 2016, 08:30:50 PM »

Going over new techniques for pistol whipping a brother off camera and making it look like a self-inflicted wound?

For the record, that isn't a teachable skill. You either have it or you end up on CNN. 

We were meeting about the new zoning districts and possible tax breaks to lure new businesses into our area.  Have my fingers crossed for Krispy Kreme.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #232 on: June 07, 2016, 08:48:58 PM »
I wouldn't have known the difference.

He's banking on that.  That's Chad's point, I think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #233 on: June 07, 2016, 08:51:06 PM »
Look up La Raza.

If a white man joined the same type of group, he'd be run out of office!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #234 on: June 07, 2016, 09:15:54 PM »
He's banking on that.  That's Chad's point, I think.

The two names are very similar.  And unusual. 

Who cares if they got mixed up?  One of my companies shares a similar name with a defunct home building group.  When people call our office looking for them we don't rant and rave about their stupidity or call them liars. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #235 on: June 07, 2016, 09:34:53 PM »
The two names are very similar.  And unusual. 

Who cares if they got mixed up?  One of my companies shares a similar name with a defunct home building group.  When people call our office looking for them we don't rant and rave about their stupidity or call them liars.

Actually they are very similar when it comes to hispanic pride!

Let white people create these types of groups and there would be no grace for a "mixup"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #236 on: June 07, 2016, 09:36:20 PM »
So again, I'm going to have to explain the difference in a fact and an opinion. This was not an opinion piece. They made a FALSE link between La Raza Lawyers of San Diego and the National Council of La Raza, two completely different things, and purported that they are the same thing. That is a lie. It is presented as fact, but it is UNfactual. They then listed off things they deemed "radical" that this group they claim is associated with Curiel did, but IT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GROUP. That is a false narrative and a lie. It is not fact. And the opposite of fact is not an OPINION. It is a LIE. This was not a theoretical or philosophical explanation for why THEY think Trump or his detractors acted a certain way. They straight up lied. See the difference?

Ahhhhh...

ok....

I see now...

I'm voting Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2016, 10:15:46 PM »

Wait, I thought chad was the one trolling them no? I'm confused. And this is kinda fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #238 on: June 08, 2016, 08:38:21 AM »
Here is another example of me providing a sourced FACT to back up my original arguments made on day one. This one is that Trump is a complete idiot who doesn't know shit about shit and is entirely unfit for office. I guess I'm gonna have to explicitly explain this from here on out.

Tell me this isn't straight out of Idiocracy.

Yes, when someone from the audience yells "No TPP!" Trump replies "No PPP, you're right about that." Then goes off prompter and tells yet another pee-pee joke, "And you mean 'No Pee-Pee'".
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #239 on: June 08, 2016, 08:47:56 AM »
Here is another example of me providing a sourced FACT to back up my original arguments made on day one. This one is that Trump is a complete idiot who doesn't know shit about shit and is entirely unfit for office. I guess I'm gonna have to explicitly explain this from here on out.

Tell me this isn't straight out of Idiocracy.

Yes, when someone from the audience yells "No TPP!" Trump replies "No PPP, you're right about that." Then goes off prompter and tells yet another pee-pee joke, "And you mean 'No Pee-Pee'".
 :facepalm:

Trump is a complete idiot who doesn't know shit about shit and is entirely unfit for office.

This is not a fact.  This is your (or someone else's) opinion.  It can never be a fact.  It will always be someone's assessment or viewpoint. 

You don't know a fact from the hole in your anus. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions