Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

4* LB Tadarian Moultry

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
4* LB Tadarian Moultry
« on: May 08, 2016, 09:46:29 AM »
A little good news for a change.  4*LB from Jackson-Olin picked the Tigers over uat and others.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. | Tadarian Moultry didn’t have any reason to wait. The four-star linebacker recruit from Jackson-Olin knew where he wanted to attend college.

He announced it Friday.

“I’ve known it was Auburn for a while, but I wanted to be sure,” Moultry said. “I’m sure now.”

Moultry, who is ranked the No. 16 outside linebacker in the 2017 class, announced his intentions to sign with Auburn following a scrimmage at Jackson-Olin Friday afternoon.

“I’ve been to Auburn at least a dozen times and I feel real comfortable there,” Moultry said. “It feels like family and I want to be a part of it.”

Moultry announced his commitment to Auburn in front of several family members, teammates, students, teachers, coaches and fans. His announcement sparked the unleashing of dozens of orange and blue helium-filled balloons and loud cheers from the crowd.

Among the crowd were his mother, Lakisha Moultry, and his girlfriend of three years, Zaebriere Boykin. Moultry wanted both there to share with him the experience.

Tadarian Moultry 
Outside linebacker

4 STARS

Jackson-Olin
 Birmingham, AL

RR: 5.8

Ht: 6'3"

Wt: 218 lbs

Class: 2017

POSITION

-

NATIONAL

STATE

Commitment status:

VERBAL COMMIT
 Auburn   

“My mom loves it at Auburn and my girlfriend loves it at Auburn,” Moultry said. “That’s very important to me because they are big parts of my life. I really like it at Auburn and they do, too. It’s perfect for me.”

Moultry’s primary recruiter from Auburn is linebackers coach Travis Williams. The first-year assistant made an evaluation visit to Jackson-Olin on Friday. The relationship between the player and recruit was another factor in Moultry’s decision.

Moultry likes Williams’ message to him.

“It’s been family,” Moultry said. “His message has always been family and I've always been about family. I have a really good relationship with Coach T-Will. I really like him. He was a big reason I chose Auburn. He’s a great guy, an honest and genuine guy who knows football.”

Moultry, who stands 6-foot-2 and weighs 220 pounds, is Auburn’s fourth commitment in the 2017 class. He joins five-star offensive tackle Calvin Ashley of First Academy in Orlando, Fla., Southside-Gadsden four-star athlete Alaric Williams and Stephenson (Stone Mountain, Ga.) three-star safety Carlito Gonzalez on the Tigers' list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 4* LB Tadarian Moultry
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 09:59:58 AM »
He got shorter and heavier from the first article to the next.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 10:18:39 AM »
He got shorter and heavier from the first article to the next.

It's that quality rivals writing.  Same article.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 03:14:04 PM »
It's that quality rivals writing.  Same article.

How did he hold on to the four stars?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 03:25:13 PM »
How did he hold on to the four stars?

In case he decides to flip.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 12:00:57 PM »
In case he decides to flip. For when he flips to Ole Miss.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 12:34:30 PM »
His momma call him Tadarian
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 12:42:17 PM »
His momma call him Tadarian

So, I'ma call him Tadarian.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 12:46:26 PM »
So, I'ma call him Tadarian.

You complete me
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 03:54:23 PM »
Speaking of LB's, GH what do you know about Markail Benton from PC?  Big ole 245 pound 4*. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2016, 04:04:39 PM »
Speaking of LB's, GH what do you know about Markail Benton from PC?  Big ole 245 pound 4*.

Yes. All of that. Head hunter. Huge. Seems like he was in on every tackle. He doesn't talk much on schools but I think heard somewhere Smart was high on him last year. Not sure how that changes things with UA AND UGA.

As is WR Justyn Ross. Look him up. Has a frame like Randy Moss or Plaxico Burress. I've seen him float between 4/5 star status already. I think auburn has already offered. And his sophomore year in hs will be wrapping up this month. Damn man child.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2016, 04:19:17 PM »
Yes. All of that. Head hunter. Huge. Seems like he was in on every tackle. He doesn't talk much on schools but I think heard somewhere Smart was high on him last year. Not sure how that changes things with UA AND UGA.

As is WR Justyn Ross. Look him up. Has a frame like Randy Moss or Plaxico Burress. I've seen him float between 4/5 star status already. I think auburn has already offered. And his sophomore year in hs will be wrapping up this month. Damn man child.

I saw that piece on the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. about Moultry and KJ Britt possibly being a package deal, but certainly no guarantees.  Benton sounds like an SEC ready linebacker right now.  It could never hurt to sign about 3 LB's a year. Especially 4* kids. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 04:38:03 PM »
I saw that piece on the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. about Moultry and KJ Britt possibly being a package deal, but certainly no guarantees.  Benton sounds like an SEC ready linebacker right now.  It could never hurt to sign about 3 LB's a year. Especially 4* kids.

How that team lost to McGillen Toolen last year is beyond me. Well I know how. They played a better brand of team ball. But talent wise, it wasn't close. Little trivia, both chs pc and McGill faced off for the state title in both basketball and football this calendar school year. Can't remember last time I saw that with two schools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2016, 05:10:44 PM »
How that team lost to McGillen Toolen last year is beyond me. Well I know how. They played a better brand of team ball. But talent wise, it wasn't close. Little trivia, both chs pc and McGill faced off for the state title in both basketball and football this calendar school year. Can't remember last time I saw that with two schools.

Can't recall anything like that either.  Little...I mean little, because it's the AISA High School division, factoid.  Yesterday, Abbeville Christian won the AISA State baseball championship.  They also won the basketball and football State titles this year as well.  Abbeville is a little town about 20 miles northeast of Dothan on 431 and on the way to the Phenix Sitties. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2016, 08:47:15 PM »
Can't recall anything like that either.  Little...I mean little, because it's the AISA High School division, factoid.  Yesterday, Abbeville Christian won the AISA State baseball championship.  They also won the basketball and football State titles this year as well.  Abbeville is a little town about 20 miles northeast of Dothan on 431 and on the way to the Phenix Sitties.

My entire maternal side family is from abbeville. Nice little town. Used to get the fried green tomato sammich from hugging Molly's. Haven't in ages. That's impressive in all 3 sports.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 09:57:07 PM »
I'm thinking we'll sign 4 or 5 LBers in this class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 09:59:08 PM »
I know all about Mr. Benton. He's Mrs. Benton's son, from PC. He's a LBer that weights around 245lbs aaaand he's a 4* prospect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 10:12:49 PM »
I know all about Mr. Benton. He's Mrs. Benton's son, from PC. He's a LBer that weights around 245lbs aaaand he's a 4* prospect.

He's not the best color man in the business for nothing, folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 12:09:00 AM »
I'm waiting on the Jimmys and Joes...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 09:42:06 AM »
My entire maternal side family is from abbeville. Nice little town. Used to get the fried green tomato sammich from hugging Molly's. Haven't in ages. That's impressive in all 3 sports.

It felt like a time warp when driving through that town. Eerie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions