Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Finishing sentences

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Finishing sentences
« on: May 03, 2016, 08:05:17 AM »
The two douchey types who confronted Ted Cruz yesterday got off some pretty cool interactions.  It made me laugh.  They finished his sentences. 

Ted:  "The country is better off..."
Douche: "Without you."

Ted: "The one question everyone should ask..."
Douche 2:  "Are you from Canada?"

I've gotten tired of the whole process. 

Ted's voice is so whiny and like a frustrated, petulant bee.

Hillary's shrieking and bellowing is an assault on the senses. I'd like to turn a firehose on her.

Trump's bombast is like being hit in the ear with a two by four.

Sanders is a fool who sounds like an aardvark. I can't take anything he says seriously because he's so amazingly stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Finishing sentences
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 08:23:35 AM »
Then there were two. Let's face it folks, our system needs an extreme make over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 08:29:35 AM »
You are right though they are d/bags. But you can't seriously think those idiots were funny though. It was like a bammer pep rally. Same class of people. Same 5th grade logic.

"The wall. He gonna build us a wall. Atsa main one we like...therrrr he goes. Lyin. Lyin Ted errrbody!"

It's seriously grade school level content. And sorry but that's most of his electorate. The socially conservative, but economically liberal/depressed sect of the GOP is now rearing its head. I think someone else mentioned something along these lines a month or two ago in another thread. I think maybe Wes. That this sect of the GOP that likes trump for the most part have simply voted GOP most of their lives due to momma, my shotgun and my bible. They talk of "don't tread on me" and "govt is the issue" but are glad to take their assistance from govt.

We needed Ford (over Reagan at the convention in 76) losing to Carter to get Reagan. So be it this year too.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:36:39 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 08:38:13 AM »
Then there were two. Let's face it folks, our system needs an extreme make over.

Like in Syria, Russia and Iran? With Isis, the Bolsheviks and the ayatollah? Be careful what you wish for. The opposition revolutions feed off anger with the status quo only to replace it with something much much worse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 08:47:58 AM »
"The wall. He gonna build us a wall. Atsa main one we like...therrrr he goes. Lyin. Lyin Ted errrbody!"

It's seriously grade school level content. And sorry but that's most of his electorate. The socially conservative, but economically liberal/depressed sect of the GOP is now rearing its head. I think someone else mentioned something along these lines a month or two ago in another thread. I think maybe Wes. That this sect of the GOP that likes trump for the most part have simply voted GOP most of their lives due to momma, my shotgun and my bible. They talk of "don't tread on me" and "govt is the issue" but are glad to take their assistance from govt.

Nope. That's like saying that most people that support Hillary and Bernie are like those that protest Trump that waive the Mexican flag and burn the U.S. flag. That's wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 08:58:24 AM »
You are right though they are d/bags. But you can't seriously think those idiots were funny though. It was like a bammer pep rally. Same class of people. Same 5th grade logic.

We needed Ford (over Reagan at the convention in 76) losing to Carter to get Reagan. So be it this year too.

Yeah.  I thought the interaction was funny.  Those two clowns were so deadpan and their sense of timing was good.  It made me laugh and would have done so if it had been anybody else.  Ted, the master debater, clearly lost that battle.  I saw the humor of that one thing. 

As for the overall?  You're clearly overthinking it.  The elitist tone you're taking toward "his electorate" -- which is at this point millions and millions strong (half the country or so) -- only strengthens his movement. The things I've seen said in this forum made me more determined to vote for him just because of the condescending attitude with which it was delivered.  I don't appreciate being branded a "knuckle dragger" because I've reviewed all the candidates, examined their respective positions, evaluated the possibility that they could win and decided that we could be a hell of a lot worse off (Hillary, Bernie, Jeb) than under Trump or Cruz.  But I'm an "uneducated moron" because I'm not railing against Trump?  Pfffftt.   

People voted for Obama because he allegedly represented change.  Yeah.  Change into something shittier and more European.  The people who let that happen by sitting on their hands have seen enough.  They want something different.  Trump, for all his faults, represents that.  Whether it's real or imagined no longer matters.  It's the image he presents.   I've said it a hundred times.  I figured out a long time ago that whatever he is, he's the only person in the race who can actually deny Clinton.  And that's what I want. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 09:23:31 AM »
Like in Syria, Russia and Iran? With Isis, the Bolsheviks and the ayatollah? Be careful what you wish for. The opposition revolutions feed off anger with the status quo only to replace it with something much much worse.

I have no problem with the 13th Amendment, but the establishment does. Why can't we just repeal every law that subverts the organic US Constitution and the Bill of Rights? The sixteenth amendment needs to be repealed yesterday and replaced with nothing. Congress needs to work full time while taking a major cut in salaries and reduction of force. Downsizing government and IT'S abilty to limit liberty and overpower state's rights is the goal. There must be a solution, and until there is I'll just keep HOPING we can survive whatever they dictate.

Edit: We don't need a physical wall because we have the technology to keep folks out of this country. The Active Denial System could do just that without bricks and mortar.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:26:12 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 09:33:07 AM »

Do you seriously believe this republic could survive four years (god forbid eight years) of that fatassed slut/dyke/murdering whore or bern?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 10:01:22 AM »
The elitist tone you're taking toward "his electorate" -- which is at this point millions and millions strong (half the country or so) -- only strengthens his movement. The things I've seen said in this forum made me more determined to vote for him just because of the condescending attitude with which it was delivered.  I don't appreciate being branded a "knuckle dragger" because I've reviewed all the candidates, examined their respective positions, evaluated the possibility that they could win and decided that we could be a hell of a lot worse off (Hillary, Bernie, Jeb) than under Trump or Cruz.  But I'm an "uneducated moron" because I'm not railing against Trump?  Pfffftt.   

It is a bit puzzling. I know a lot of well off,very educated people who are supporting Trump.

Also, it's amazing how someone can say we need Hitlary in order to get our next "Reagan". Really? And they have the nerve to call out Trump supporters?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 11:42:19 AM »
It is a bit puzzling. I know a lot of well off,very educated people who are supporting Trump.

Also, it's amazing how someone can say we need Hitlary in order to get our next "Reagan". Really? And they have the nerve to call out Trump supporters?

There are also well educated and good intentioned bammers. But we all know that's not the majority. Trump is tapping into anger and emotion. That's the majority of his support. We've all established that on here. And that lines up with most of his supporters being emotional and angry thinkers. Just like the guys in that video. No logic. No facts. Just stupid grade school level insulting. You can win any debate if you scream and yell over someone.

I'm not saying I want Hillary at all. I'm saying society reaps what it sows, and learns it's lesson the hard way. And that will happen again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 11:44:11 AM »
Nope. That's like saying that most people that support Hillary and Bernie are like those that protest Trump that waive the Mexican flag and burn the U.S. flag. That's wrong.

Exit polling and demographic analysis thus far says you are wrong. Apples to oranges on your comparison.

Seriously you guys have fun with this nut job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 12:10:48 PM »
There are also well educated and good intentioned bammers. But we all know that's not the majority. Trump is tapping into anger and emotion. That's the majority of his support. We've all established that on here. And that lines up with most of his supporters being emotional and angry thinkers. Just like the guys in that video. No logic. No facts. Just stupid grade school level insulting. You can win any debate if you scream and yell over someone.

I'm not saying I want Hillary at all. I'm saying society reaps what it sows, and learns it's lesson the hard way. And that will happen again.

2012 says hello. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 12:17:38 PM »
So, it's finally settled. We are all going with TRUMP!!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 10:38:15 AM »
I saw this video you are praising.

:facepalm:

Jesus...

This is where we are. "Get your faggot-assed facts out of here, LYNE TED! DON'T CARE! TRUMP IS THE LIGHT AND THE WAY!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 10:45:37 AM »

Jesus...

This is where we are. "Get your faggot-assed facts out of here, LYNE TED! DON'T CARE! TRUMP IS THE LIGHT AND THE WAY!"

All a moot point now. It's like a cows opinion. It's moo.

Srsly though, voters like that make me cringe. It's like a bama pep rally there in that video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 11:24:14 AM »
All a moot point now. It's like a cows opinion. It's moo.

Srsly though, voters like that make me cringe. It's like a bama pep rally there in that video.

Every candidate has them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 11:28:02 AM »
Every candidate has them.

Why I said "voters like that"

I've found most of the protestors to be Bernie folks. They may be his fringe but they are his nonetheless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 12:04:23 PM »

Jesus...

That is NOT the video I found amusing.  In fact, I'd never seen any of what's in that video. 

The only thing I saw was a 30-second clip -- not part of that video-- where the two guys finished his sentences. 

From 6:07 to 6:28 of this video.

America is better off...
"without you"

The one question Americans should ask...
"are you Canadian"

Those two lines were funny.  That's the only thing I saw on TV. 

The rest of this is stupid.  And I think it made Cruz look like a fool for continuing to engage these two guys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 12:37:50 PM »
That is NOT the video I found amusing.  In fact, I'd never seen any of what's in that video. 

The only thing I saw was a 30-second clip -- not part of that video-- where the two guys finished his sentences. 

From 6:07 to 6:28 of this video.

America is better off...
"without you"

The one question Americans should ask...
"are you Canadian"

Those two lines were funny.  That's the only thing I saw on TV. 

The rest of this is stupid.  And I think it made Cruz look like a fool for continuing to engage these two guys.
Your video is better. If you watch mine first, pick up on Kaos's and see where it left off (4:00 of Kaos's video).

Spoiler: The protesters don't smarter or begin to acknowledge facts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2016, 02:24:59 PM »
Your video is better. If you watch mine first, pick up on Kaos's and see where it left off (4:00 of Kaos's video).

Spoiler: The protesters don't smarter or begin to acknowledge facts.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions