Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bo Davis Fired at Alabama for Recruiting Violations

Bo Davis Fired at Alabama for Recruiting Violations
« on: April 28, 2016, 06:47:57 PM »
https://alabama.n.rivals.com/news/bo-davis-to-leave-his-position-due-to-allegation-of-recruiting-violations#

Bo Davis is expected to leave his position as assistant football coach at the University of Alabama over an inquiry into possible recruiting violations, The Tuscaloosa News has learned. Davis is expected to resign or be fired from his job.

UA has been conducting an internal investigation and the NCAA has also made inquiries into the matter.

Davis’ contract at Alabama runs through 2017 at a salary of $475,000 per year after receiving a one-year extension and a $25,000-per-year raise last June.

Davis became part of head coach Nick Saban’s original coaching staff at Alabama when he was hired in 2007 as defensive line coach. He stayed through 2010 before leaving for the same position at Texas, where he stayed for three seasons. He returned to UA in 2014 in the same capacity to help lead one of the best defensive lines in the country, highlighted by a stellar 2015 unit. He also coached with Saban in 2006 as an assistant defensive line coach and assistant strength and conditioning coach with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.

When asked about Davis’ influence on the defensive line in mid-November, Saban gave him high praise.

“Bo does a really good job," Saban said. "He’s a really good coach, he’s got a good relationship with his players, he does a good job motivating the guys. And each one of those guys has played better each year they’ve been here, each year he’s worked with them. And we’ve got some guys that have been playing for awhile and they’re really playing well so far this year. Hope they can keep improving and keep playing and keep having an impact on the game.”

Da’Shawn Hand, who was the No. 1 player in the country coming out of high school in the class of 2014, recently spoke highly of Davis, too.

“Coach Bo is amazing,” said during spring practice. “He demands the best out of you every single day. I love that man.”

This story will be updated as more information becomes available...

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:51:50 PM by Townhallsavoy »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Bo Davis Fired at Alabama for Recruiting Violations
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 07:04:08 PM »
Nothing to see here. 

Back dated letters have been sent.  Luther Davis disappeared.  DJ Fluker's account was hacked.  There are no cars.  Everybody just hangs out with old men at the mall. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 07:52:50 PM »
And in typical weloveal.com fashion, no mention whatsoever of what the alleged violations are...just paragraph after paragraph about how the players love him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 09:27:53 PM »
And in typical weloveal.com fashion, no mention whatsoever of what the alleged violations are...just paragraph after paragraph about how the players love him.
Yup
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 09:57:51 PM »
WOTS: He hasn't been with the team since the Sugar Bowl...

Recent photo of Bo Davis shows him with some stacks of hush money (it's going to take A LOT, since he knows where ALL of the bodies are buried in Alabama).

#StruggleOvaWit
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:17:40 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 10:55:57 PM »
So far I can't find a damn thing on al.com. 

Story being completely ignored to give Saban and his minions (CasaFUCKde and John TalDICKty) time to get ahead of it and craft the story they want to tell. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I hate those motherfuckers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 11:59:01 PM »
So far I can't find a damn thing on al.com. 

Story being completely ignored to give Saban and his minions (CasaFUCKde and John TalDICKty) time to get ahead of it and craft the story they want to tell. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I hate those motherfuckers.

100% correct.  Not one mother fucking word to be seen.  If this was an AU coach, no less than 6 pieces up already.  I can hear the conference call now between all al.com writers. 

"Okay, everybody understands the plan.  Not one word is written about this until Nick gives us the go ahead. Right?  And everyone knows to make sure what you post confirms that Nick and the entire administration knew about this for weeks and had already set the appropriate disciplinary plan in motion.  Got it?  Any questions?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 06:27:25 AM »
100% correct.  Not one mother fucking word to be seen.  If this was an AU coach, no less than 6 pieces up already.  I can hear the conference call now between all al.com writers. 

"Okay, everybody understands the plan.  Not one word is written about this until Nick gives us the go ahead. Right?  And everyone knows to make sure what you post confirms that Nick and the entire administration knew about this for weeks and had already set the appropriate disciplinary plan in motion.  Got it?  Any questions?"

Still nothing this morning. 

But there is this laughable joke of a blowjob by John Talty explaining how five Alabama players should go in the first round:
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2016/04/nfl_draft_2016_primer_how_many.html#incart_river_home_pop

They also have three stories on Tunsil's bong hits and admissions of taking money.   That story cropped up well after the reports of Bama's cheating arose. 

al.com = Bamalickingfuckholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 09:22:30 AM »
This was their response to someone calling them out on it.
https://twitter.com/aldotcom/status/726035307389280256
@aldotcom
@ScoopPhillips Happy Friday, Austin! We're working to confirm the Bo Davis story.

LOL.

It's on ESPN, Yahoo, USA Today, CBS, Tuscaloosa News, but Al.com just needs to make sure it's legit. Give me a fucking break.

Roopstigo was an established trustworthy publication though...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site%3Aal.com%20roopstigo
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 09:41:29 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 09:33:07 AM »

For those without the tweeter:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 09:35:19 AM »
LOL.

It's on ESPN, CBS, Tuscaloosa News, but Al.com just needs to make sure it's legit. Give me a fucking break.

Roopstigo was an established trustworthy publication though...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=site%3Aal.com%20roopstigo

"Confirm" =  "bury"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 09:35:58 AM »
"Keen observation"??? 

Dallas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 09:40:18 AM »
Look, when the same outlet that busted Miami and the NCAA came in with guns-a-blazin'....only to use those same guns to shoot themselves in the foot....absolutely establishes that DJ Fucker received over $30K in benefits AND Fucker himself says, "Yeah, I got paid"....and the only thing that came out of it was "This is a prime example of why the players need to get paid".....well...

We're wasting breath and keystrokes, people. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2016, 10:00:50 AM »
We're wasting breath and keystrokes, people.

Should be the motto of this and every other site like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 10:26:03 AM »
I'm not going to copypasta, and the conversation is ongoing.

I recommend checking out my current twatter battle with Matt Scalisci. Hoo boy is he full of shit. It's astounding.

https://twitter.com/AUChizad/status/726043689877950464
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 11:03:14 AM »
"Keen observation"??? 

Dallas?

Ain't me, I know better than to even waste my time on al.com.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 11:19:21 AM »
I'm not going to copypasta, and the conversation is ongoing.

I recommend checking out my current twatter battle with Matt Scalisci. Hoo boy is he full of shit. It's astounding.

https://twitter.com/AUChizad/status/726043689877950464

Damn boy, you are pounding that twat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 11:39:15 AM »
Chizad after one of his twitter battles.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 11:45:09 AM »
Going on 11:00 a.m. and still......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2016, 12:08:29 PM »
Damn boy, you are pounding that twat.
Well she is pregnant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions