Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

JHS Over The Jawja Dome

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: JHS Over The Jawja Dome
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2016, 10:37:24 AM »
From what I understand, part of the deal was that we would get a new field because part of it was dug up for the stage.

Rumor is that we could be installing astroturf to replace the grass.

If so?  FUCK Jay Jacobs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 11:17:02 AM »
Fantastic concert.  And I didn't start this thread as a poll on country nusic.  In fact I said clearly that I don't give a shit if you like it or not.  Chesney put on a great show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 12:01:32 PM »
Chesney put on a great show.

If you're into homoerotic douchebaggery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 04:59:48 PM »
From what I understand, part of the deal was that we would get a new field because part of it was dug up for the stage.

Rumor is that we could be installing astroturf to replace the grass.
They replace the grass every year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 06:23:26 PM »
Whiney ass bitches, the lot of you!

GoKenny!

when did you become the ghey?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 06:24:21 PM »
Fantastic concert.  And I didn't start this thread as a poll on country nusic.  In fact I said clearly that I don't give a shit if you like it or not.  Chesney put on a great show.

Isn't every thread started to elicit response or opinion? Just in general ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 09:26:43 PM »
If they are going to start bringing concerts of that magnitude to JHS, I'm hoping they learned some things from it and will do some tweaking for future events.  I don't know if what they have in mind are country acts, pop, hippity hop or what.  There were a little over 50,000 there for 6 hours.  What they need to realize is that drunk people like/need to eat.  The concession lines were longer and slower than any ball game I've been to and they all ran out of food way too early.

After the second act, I went in search and the Momma Goldberg's line looked manageable and moving well.  I got up to the point of one person between me and tipsy, delicious satisfaction and was told Momma had no more Love for any of us.  Out of all food except nachos.  Damn it all to hell!!!

Doing some renovations at the stadium.  If your seats are in the lower part of Section 42 in the north end zone, you don't have them anymore.  It doesn't exist.  Cut out.  Gone.  The stage was in the south end zone and gi-freakin'- normous.  It pretty much blocked out the super transformers, mega scoreboard JJ 2000.  I was really hoping they would use it because of the big venue but it wasn't even on.  They had a wide screen at each end of the stage, which made it okay.

Tons of cops there.  Plenty of security. I saw quite a few Montgomery police there.  A few had to handle their bidnezz and give their cuffs a workout.     

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 12:49:39 AM »
when did you become the ghey?

Good cause. Fun music. Tickets were affordable and everyone I know that went had a great time.

Except the whiney bitches that didn't!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 09:40:16 AM »
If they are going to start bringing concerts of that magnitude to JHS, I'm hoping they learned some things from it and will do some tweaking for future events.  I don't know if what they have in mind are country acts, pop, hippity hop or what.  There were a little over 50,000 there for 6 hours.  What they need to realize is that drunk people like/need to eat.  The concession lines were longer and slower than any ball game I've been to and they all ran out of food way too early.

After the second act, I went in search and the Momma Goldberg's line looked manageable and moving well.  I got up to the point of one person between me and tipsy, delicious satisfaction and was told Momma had no more Love for any of us.  Out of all food except nachos.  Damn it all to hell!!!

Doing some renovations at the stadium.  If your seats are in the lower part of Section 42 in the north end zone, you don't have them anymore.  It doesn't exist.  Cut out.  Gone.  The stage was in the south end zone and gi-freakin'- normous.  It pretty much blocked out the super transformers, mega scoreboard JJ 2000.  I was really hoping they would use it because of the big venue but it wasn't even on.  They had a wide screen at each end of the stage, which made it okay.

Tons of cops there.  Plenty of security. I saw quite a few Montgomery police there.  A few had to handle their bidnezz and give their cuffs a workout.     

Why didn't you just do what you normally do?  Eat a dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 10:28:19 AM »
Good cause. Fun music. Tickets were affordable and everyone I know that went had a great time.

It was too expensive for some of us. :haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 10:33:44 AM »

I'm so sorry I couldn't be part of the no shoes nation and wear my keen shell necklace and straw cowboy hat. I'm such a loser. Also hate were whiney bitches for not wanting our lovely town infiltrated with rednecks for 2 days as ths eluded to. Thanks Jay Jacobs!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 10:49:05 AM »

He had already had 3 and it wasn't satisfying his hunger.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 10:55:08 AM »

Mmmm....protein. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 11:11:10 AM »
He had already had 3 and it wasn't satisfying his hunger.

I figured he would go for left dicks factory and right dicks factory together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:32 AM »
I figured he would go for left dicks factory and right dicks factory together.

I like my jism flowing, not cascading.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2016, 05:06:06 PM »
JHS got lit up.  Yep, the turf took a beating too.  Pretty cool though to see the stadium like that.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions