Collectors

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Collectors
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 09:37:00 AM »
I've used playboys since 1995.

In the world of iPads Jumbo still jacks off like a pilgrim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 09:50:34 AM »

It's okay if the pages stick together.  Do you have any idea what jizz does to an iPad screen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2016, 09:52:12 AM »
I collect spores, molds, and fungus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2016, 09:56:11 AM »
I collect spores, molds, and fungus.
This website is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2016, 10:39:31 AM »

I made jizz in your magazine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2016, 11:11:36 PM »
I used to collect comics.  Got some Batman back to the 50s. 

But the talk of Playboy reminds me of a story.  (What doesn't at this age). 

Back during my shameful years when I made the worst decision of my life and enrolled at the University of Alabama in order to be closer to my girlfriend and my friends from high school, I moved into an apartment that was not far from a facility where they housed mentally challenged veterans -- I guess that's what they were. 

There was this one guy who was a resident there and he would walk out the gate, across the highway and stroll through the neighborhood.  We would be outside shooting basketball and see him shambling along, talking to himself and shaking and jittering like he was being electrocuted.  He had a cigarette in his mouth at all times and if he didn't light the next one off the one that was burning, he had no hope of lighting another because his hands shook too much to use a lighter or matches.  My friends and I were sort of assholish at the time I suppose.  We named him Shakin' Jake. 

Just up from our apartment complex was a convenience store. Friend of mine had a job there and sometimes when he needed to be somewhere else (girl-related) he'd call me to come cover for him.  Got me arrested, but that's a different story. One day I was up there and Shakin' Jake came in.  There was a little girl in there with her mom.  She was getting a drink out of the cooler and Jake came up behind her.  He reached up to get a Pepsi and said in a deep, gravelly voice (think a cross between Dumbledore and Foster Brooks) said "You ought to get a peh-peh-pehhhh-pppp-BLLUUUUAAAAARGGGFFFF"  Puked on the kid's head.  I had to clean that crap up. 

Several months later I was alone at the apartment.  I think it was spring break or something, I had no money and all my roomates were gone.  I come out of the shower and can see down the hall that the front door is standing open. I put a towel around my waist and walk into the living room.  Jake was sitting in the only chair we had.  The crazy bastard had gone into the fridge and gotten himself a glass of tea.  Being college students my friends and I had a decent stack of Playboys, Penthouses and other magazines.  Jake has his glass of tea and a magazine. 

I stand there in amazement,  struggling for words.  I'm not a complete ass.  I realize the guy probably has some mental problems.  I recognize that he is a veteran and could have suffered his mental issues while protecting this country.  So I try to play it cool. 

"What are you doing in my house, man?"  I ask him as calmly as possible. 

Jake turns to me, lifts up the magazine and holds it out in my direction.  In his rocks-tumbled-in-syrup voice he growls out  "These pitcher books makes mah dick hawrd!"

My response quickly changed to Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now. 

"Wait just a got-damn minute, I ain't even got mah sammich!"

G.T.F.O.N, motherfucker.

He got mad and said he was taking the magazine.   

Get. The Fuck. Out.

Even though the four of us who lived in the apartment couldn't pool our money and come up with $5, I also dragged the chair out.  Doused it with lighter fluid and set it on fire. 

Got in trouble for that too.  Locked the doors from that point on, though.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:14:05 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 02:51:04 AM »
I French kiss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2016, 08:46:05 AM »
I French kiss.

Daddy says I'm the best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 08:10:35 AM »
Back during my shameful years when I made the worst decision of my life and enrolled at the University of Alabama in order to be closer to my girlfriend and my friends from high school, I moved into an apartment that was not far from a facility where they housed mentally challenged veterans -- I guess that's what they were. 

There was this one guy who was a resident there and he would walk out the gate, across the highway and stroll through the neighborhood.  We would be outside shooting basketball and see him shambling along, talking to himself and shaking and jittering like he was being electrocuted.  He had a cigarette in his mouth at all times and if he didn't light the next one off the one that was burning, he had no hope of lighting another because his hands shook too much to use a lighter or matches.  My friends and I were sort of assholish at the time I suppose.  We named him Shakin' Jake. 
Of course you were - you were bammers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 08:48:37 AM »
Of course you were - you were bammers

Never one of them.  Wore an orange AU sweatshirt in my student ID photo. 

Drove a blue mustang with an AU tag on the front and AU stickers in the window.  I'm convinced that's why I kept getting tickets and wheel booted. 

I hated every second of it.  Hated going to class. Hated being on that campus.  Did enjoy being a de facto member of the frat most of my friends were in. 

I was removed from the institution in my third semester with a GPA of less than 1. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 09:15:46 AM »

I was removed from the institution in my third semester with a GPA of less than 1.

Misssterrr Blutarsky...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 10:29:00 AM »
That Dean Werner could be a real asshole. Did he turn your name in to your local draft board?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 10:39:19 AM »
Never one of them.  Wore an orange AU sweatshirt in my student ID photo. 

Drove a blue mustang with an AU tag on the front and AU stickers in the window.  I'm convinced that's why I kept getting tickets and wheel booted. 

I hated every second of it.  Hated going to class. Hated being on that campus.  Did enjoy being a de facto member of the frat most of my friends were in. 

Was it keen?    :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 10:43:44 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 10:45:18 AM »
That Dean Werner could be a real asshole. Did he turn your name in to your local draft board?

Son, there ain't no more draft. 

The day they kicked me out I met with a woman named Anita Smart.  I was moderately intoxicated at the time of the meeting and she was not nearly as amused at my "you need a smart what?" response as I was. 

There was also some issue with student loan or financial aid funds that had been squandered on a softball bat, alcohol and greens fees while my tuition remained unpaid.  Something about me returning it.  Hahaha. No.   

And then there was the suggestion that college wasn't for everybody and obviously wasn't for me.  At one point I had gone to class so rarely that I turned up to take a final in a room that hadn't housed my class since week two of the semester.  I had stayed up all night for two nights reading the entire book and felt prepared.  Could have been the pills talking. And I may, just may, have been highly belligerent when told I was in the wrong room. 

When she said Alabama no longer wanted me as a student, I reminded her of my national merit finalist statue and told her she would rue the fucking day.  I stumbled from her office head held high.  And when I got to my car, it was booted again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 10:46:03 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 11:00:25 AM »
Son, there ain't no more draft. 

The day they kicked me out I met with a woman named Anita Smart.  I was moderately intoxicated at the time of the meeting and she was not nearly as amused at my "you need a smart what?" response as I was. 

There was also some issue with student loan or financial aid funds that had been squandered on a softball bat, alcohol and greens fees while my tuition remained unpaid.  Something about me returning it.  Hahaha. No.   

And then there was the suggestion that college wasn't for everybody and obviously wasn't for me.  At one point I had gone to class so rarely that I turned up to take a final in a room that hadn't housed my class since week two of the semester.  I had stayed up all night for two nights reading the entire book and felt prepared.  Could have been the pills talking. And I may, just may, have been highly belligerent when told I was in the wrong room. 

When she said Alabama no longer wanted me as a student, I reminded her of my national merit finalist statue and told her she would rue the fudgeing day.  I stumbled from her office head held high.  And when I got to my car, it was booted again.

You are so "Jim From Tuscaloosa" - I knew it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 06:06:53 PM »
I been collecting toenail cheese for decades now. I was thinking about selling it for scientific research.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-create-toe-belly-button-cheese-from-human-bacteria/
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 06:09:18 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2016, 10:35:13 AM »
I been collecting toenail cheese for decades now. I was thinking about selling it for scientific research.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientists-create-toe-belly-button-cheese-from-human-bacteria/

:puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum