Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kennesaw State (Baseball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Kennesaw State (Baseball)
« on: April 12, 2016, 09:37:34 PM »
A 9th inning rally falls just short as Kennesaw State holds on for a 6-5 win. Auburn entered the 9th down 6-2 before finally deciding to make contact with the fucking baseball. No shit here, we left the bases loaded in 3 innings, and 2 on in 3 others.

The loss drops the record to 15-18 (3-9). Tennessee comes to town for the conference series which starts Thursday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Kennesaw State (Baseball)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 11:13:28 AM »
A 9th inning rally falls just short as Kennesaw State holds on for a 6-5 win. Auburn entered the 9th down 6-2 before finally deciding to make contact with the fucking baseball. No shit here, we left the bases loaded in 3 innings, and 2 on in 3 others.

The loss drops the record to 15-18 (3-9). Tennessee comes to town for the conference series which starts Thursday night.

Sometimes no news is good news. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: Kennesaw State (Baseball)
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 11:41:04 AM »
Sometimes no news is good news.

Unless you apply for a job and hear  :crickets:

That sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg