Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missouri (Baseball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Missouri (Baseball)
« on: April 07, 2016, 10:23:01 PM »
Auburn wins a slugfest tonight in Columbia, taking down the social justice warriors 11-9.

The win brings the record to .500 at 15-15 (3-7).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Missouri (Baseball)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 10:32:44 PM »
Watched a good bit of this one. Most I've watched them this year.  Ben Braymer saved that bacon.  7 run 4th for Mizzou and he comes in and just mows them down the rest of the way.  Biggest thing was he saved the bullpen for the rest of the series.  Thought they were going to have to roll out 5-6 different guys, but Braymer was lights out.  What..10 strike outs?

11 runs on 17 hits for the good guys.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 07:29:54 AM »
Watched a good bit of this one. Most I've watched them this year.  Ben Braymer saved that bacon.  7 run 4th for Mizzou and he comes in and just mows them down the rest of the way.  Biggest thing was he saved the bullpen for the rest of the series.  Thought they were going to have to roll out 5-6 different guys, but Braymer was lights out.  What..10 strike outs?

11 runs on 17 hits for the good guys.
He was unhittable in this game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 09:33:39 AM »
Auburn entered the game last night at #9 in the nation in hitting with a .322 team average. With 17 hits last night, I imagine that jumped a few points.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 09:40:02 AM »
Looking over the stats this morning. Braymer pitched 5 scoreless innings after Cole shit the bed, had 11 Ks and was still going strong there at the end. He struckout the last 5 batters in the game.

Ben McDonald commented on the SECN that "Auburn's offense is as good as anybody in the country." It's hard to disagree with him. 5 of our hitters are averaging .347 or better at the plate. Our pitching is our Achilles heel. The only pitcher we have (that gets regular work) with an ERA under 4 is Braymer. If we could shore it up a bit, this would be a very dangerous team.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 09:41:37 AM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 09:50:52 AM »
Looking over the stats this morning. Braymer pitched 5 scoreless innings after Cole shit the bed, had 11 Ks and was still going strong there at the end. He struckout the last 5 batters in the game.

Ben McDonald commented on the SECN that "Auburn's offense is as good as anybody in the country." It's hard to disagree with him. 5 of our hitters are averaging .347 or better at the plate. Our pitching is our Achilles heel. The only pitcher we have (that gets regular work) with an ERA under 4 is Braymer. If we could shore it up a bit, this would be a very dangerous team.

Your words are wise.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 10:22:27 AM »

Ah Malzahn is coaching the baseball team too!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 10:37:16 AM »
Ah Malzahn is coaching the baseball team too!

Guess that makes JJ the pitching coach. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 09:24:57 PM »
Missouri takes game 2, 2-0. The rubber game is tomorrow at 1.

15-16 (3-8)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 09:21:04 PM »
Auburn falls to Mizzou 4-3 to lose yet another conference series. The record drops to 15-17 (3-9) with the loss.

They go to Kennesaw State on Tuesday and then the Volunteers come to town for the weekend conference series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions