Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Insider info from my source in Auburn

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Insider info from my source in Auburn
« on: November 12, 2007, 03:08:44 AM »
Guy's my insider Mrs. Esterhouse, has passed along some info about Auburn that I have to share. FYI what's said in this thread stays in this thread! I hope this helps everyone get through the next couple of days. The Iron Bowl will be played in Auburn on Saturday November 24, 2007.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Insider info from my source in Auburn
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:33:30 AM »
Keep your eye on the fruit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »
Jesus man!  That's some hot shit to start this thread.  I couldn't help myself and leaked it to ESPN, CBS, ABC, NBC, NAACP, and the KKK.

Now, what time does this occur?  I hear the consensus is 11:30.  Will the networks pick it up for at least 3:30?  I'm sick and tired of pounding bloody mary's and screwdrivers to get ready for early games.  I have a raging hardon headache by halftime and tailgating just isn't the same post game.  Plus our fans this year just aren't as loud for early games.  I need that shit to be bumpin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 04:00:47 PM »
It appears that CBS has opted out of televising the game and ESPN will pick it up for their 6:45 time slot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 04:14:49 PM »
That is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear.  When will that be "finalized"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
Jesus man!  That's some hot shit to start this thread.  I couldn't help myself and leaked it to ESPN, CBS, ABC, NBC, NAACP, and the KKK.

Now, what time does this occur?  I hear the consensus is 11:30.  Will the networks pick it up for at least 3:30?  I'm sick and tired of pounding bloody mary's and screwdrivers to get ready for early games.  I have a raging hardon headache by halftime and tailgating just isn't the same post game.  Plus our fans this year just aren't as loud for early games.  I need that shit to be bumpin'.

It was confirmed today that the Iron Bowl will be a 7:00 pm ESPN game.  

That means you better get your mouth off your momma's teat early and get ready to throw back unholy amounts of pure grain alcohol.  I swear to all that is good if I see a Mimosa in your hand I will beat your ass and donkey-punch your wife.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »
It was confirmed today that the Iron Bowl will be a 7:00 pm ESPN game. 

That means you better get your mouth off your momma's teat early and get ready to throw back unholy amounts of pure grain alcohol.  I swear to all that is good if I see a Mimosa in your hand I will beat your ass and donkey-punch your wife. 

Does that mean the degenerate tailgates with you Brad?  Sounds like I need to make my way over with a bottle of bourbon and shot glasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Thrilla

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 06:06:39 PM »
Bring on the fuckin' bourbon.  That will guarantee a good time.  The last time Brad and I drank grain alcohol was in high school...didn't we sneak it in to the movie theater in Gatorade bottles?  That movie turned out to be hilarious.  And the only wife that deserves to be donkey punched is yours for the team she will support in two Saturdays.  I hope she gets beat down within an inch of her life pregame...that way we can give her ticket to a more deserving fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »
And the only wife that deserves to be donkey punched is yours for the team she will support in two Saturdays.  I hope she gets beat down within an inch of her life pregame...that way we can give her ticket to a more deserving fan.

Careful what you wish for.  You know how violent I can get when I drink whiskey.  Or should I remind you of the night I kicked you out of Deerfield #18 in college?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 06:28:56 PM by SupperClub »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »
I don't remember that...you'll have to refresh my memory at the risk of embarassment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 04:31:08 AM »

I just spit my beer onto the keyboard that post was funny as shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Ogre

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
I don't remember that...you'll have to refresh my memory at the risk of embarassment.

The night that Murray and I almost got into a fist fight at Buffalo's over a game of Golden Tee, and when we got back to the apartment I choked him to the point he had bruises on his neck for a few days.  I proceeded to kick you out of the apartment after I tried to fight you, locked the door and passed out on the recliner.  I woke up to 15 new messages on the answering machine, each one growing in anger, to the point that you were screaming at me to 'OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR'. 

I believe you ended up spooning with Dillon, so I'm sure it worked out for the best. 

<To those of you who went on the golf outing a few months back, Murray is the guy who came with me.  He was our next-door neighbor at Auburn.>

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:56:47 AM »
I believe you ended up spooning with Dillon, so I'm sure it worked out for the best. 

<To those of you who went on the golf outing a few months back, Murray is the guy who came with me.  He was our next-door neighbor at Auburn.>

I didn't figure Murray to be a spooner.  I glad you two crazy kids got together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 09:22:30 AM »
I am considering a one-man road trip to the Iron Bowl.  Who will be there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 09:26:54 AM »

You know I will be.  You want to crash at my place?  You got a ticket?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 09:31:28 AM »
I'll be arriving in Auburn on Friday afternoon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 09:38:03 AM »
You know I will be.  You want to crash at my place?  You got a ticket?

You have a place in Auburn?  Then, yes.

Ticket: no.  I'll sort that out when I get there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 12:08:01 PM »
I'm there, but I'm dragging along my wife as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Thrilla

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »
The night that Murray and I almost got into a fist fight at Buffalo's over a game of Golden Tee, and when we got back to the apartment I choked him to the point he had bruises on his neck for a few days.  I proceeded to kick you out of the apartment after I tried to fight you, locked the door and passed out on the recliner.  I woke up to 15 new messages on the answering machine, each one growing in anger, to the point that you were screaming at me to 'OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR'. 

Holy Shit I lost that memory to Mr. Marijuana.  I was pissed that night.  I think I ended up sleeping on the neighbors couch (not spooning with Dillon, asshole).  For those of you that don't know, Brad is Mr. Hyde when sober and Dr. Jekyll when on bourbon.  He's violent as hell and can't be stopped.  He loses all reasoning and bowel functions.  We need to have him finish a fifth of Jack Daniels and start him at defensive end in a couple of Saturdays.  I believe he's "quit" bourbon but plans to hop back on the wagon for the Iron Bowl. 

I'll be getting there early Saturday morning.  Brad-come get me that morning and lets see if we can't mosey over to some of these bastard's tailgate spots so I can meet the degenerates behind these posts.  I mean that in the nicest way possible.  If you folks are lucky, you may be able to witness his transformation into Dr. Jekyll.  You know it's started as he will pull out his nutsack, squeeze it taut, and scream "THE BRAIN, BABY, THE BRAIN!"  That's some funny shit and you know at that point he won't return to being sober until Sunday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 01:31:16 PM »
You're right, I did 'quit' bourbon.  It got to the point that I endangered my life and the lives of others every time I drank the stuff, so I laid off of it for a few years.  I got tired of waking up and not remembering anything past 9:30 pm, even though I didn't go to bed until 4:00 am.  I got tired of people getting pissed off at the stupid shit I did or said to them, especially when I didn't have the faintest recollection of what they were talking about.

So what did I do?  I found bourbon's more refined cousin:  Scotch.

Scotch has a similar effect on me, but I am not nearly as violent when I drink it.  I do stupid shit, like the Arkansas Incident from this past May, which is a whole other story in itself, and something I can honestly say I'm not proud of considering it almost cost me my marriage. 

I'm not sure if I'll jump back on the Bourbon Bandwagon on 11/24 or not.  Who knows, I may buy a fifth of Popov and brown-bag it all day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions