Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Damn

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Damn
« on: March 23, 2016, 11:42:28 PM »
This is from a while back, obviously.  Didn't check the background of how this came about.  Looks like one of the Cross Roads deals.  But Gretchen Wilson and Alice in Chains...and Nancy Wilson rocking one of my all time favs..Barracuda?  Seriously?  Gretchen Wilson owns this.  Slays this bitch.  You can't do Ann Wilson.  Yep, she did. And AIC kills it.  Check this shit out.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Re: Damn
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 10:28:03 AM »
Pretty dang  good but Ann is better. She's even better with AIC, where she sings the chorus in Brother. Top 5 'Chains song imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 10:53:12 AM »
Pretty dang  good but Ann is better. She's even better with AIC, where she sings the chorus in Brother. Top 5 'Chains song imo.

Now now. Ain't nobody saying Gretchen is even close to Ann.

Ann could eat Gretchen and still bring the house down like a Barracuda!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 11:00:14 AM »
Now now. Ain't nobody saying Gretchen is even close to Ann.

Ann could eat Gretchen and still bring the house down like a Barracuda!

I'd watch that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 02:29:17 PM »
Gretchen Wilson owns this.  Slays this bitch.  You can't do Ann Wilson.  Yep, she did.

No

No no no. Not even close.

Gretchen Wilson is a perfect example of just many white trash rednecks there are - NOT in the south.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 03:20:31 PM »
No

No no no. Not even close.

Gretchen Wilson is a perfect example of just many white trash rednecks there are - NOT in the south.

Yes, yes, yes.  Really strong vocals perfect for a cover of that song.  I have no love whatsoever for Gretchen Wilson. No hate either.  As far as I know, she's a washed up one-hit wonder.  If she's doing anything now, I haven't heard about it.  But that's an old performance that was skrong. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 03:22:26 PM »
Yes, yes, yes.  Really strong vocals perfect for a cover of that song.  I have no love whatsoever for Gretchen Wilson. No hate either.  As far as I know, she's a washed up one-hit wonder.  If she's doing anything now, I haven't heard about it.  But that's an old performance that was skrong.

She's a rednek womun she ain't no hi classed broad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2016, 03:25:47 PM »
She's a rednek womun she ain't no hi classed broad.

Look, she's just a product of her raising.  Don't hate just because she leaves her Christmas lights on her front porch all year long.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 03:34:10 PM »
Look, she's just a product of her raising.  Don't hate just because she leaves her Christmas lights on her front porch all year long.

She's here for the party!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 04:32:38 PM »
Was that the last music related event MTV had?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 12:58:46 PM »

I do that but I bought these awesome lights that allow you to change with the seasons.  Christmas theme, Mardi Gras theme, St Patrick's, Valentine's, Fourth of July, Halloween, thanksgiving and then assorted color themes. 

Just use the app and change the house lighting.  Works all my accent lights too which I like. 

New proposed covenants include a provision that allows only white lights and only from the day after thanksgiving to the day after New Years.  I voted "fuck you"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 01:03:16 PM »
New proposed covenants include a provision that allows only white lights and only from the day after thanksgiving to the day after New Years.  I voted "fuck you"

You and the jews...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions