Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Alabama State (Baseball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Alabama State (Baseball)
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:36:35 PM »
Just got home from school and checked in on the game. Auburn is up 10-0 in the top of the 8th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Alabama State (Baseball)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 09:46:07 PM »
Just got home from school and checked in on the game. Auburn is up 10-0 in the top of the 8th.

Damn.  Gonna' drop another one?

On a side note, it looks like the bats have definitely woken...wakened...woke up.  Keep hitting close to what they've been the last 5-6 games and they'll win their share of games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Alabama State (Baseball)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 09:56:27 PM »
I was thinking that as well when I saw the score. It appears we've found ourselves a pretty potent line-up.

Now that we've acknowledged that, we're destined for a slump.

We added a run in the 8th and wound up winning 11-0. The record improves to 11-10 (1-2). We head to Fayetteville to tangle with the hogs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."