Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

White flight Birmigham edition

Token

White flight Birmigham edition
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:46:00 PM »
http://newobserveronline.com/whites-hated-birmingham-al/

Whites Hated in Birmingham, AL

MARCH 20, 2016 BY TNO STAFF— IN NORTH AMERICA  · 2 COMMENTS
Scores of black residents of the city of Birmingham, Alabama, lined up to scream and shout their hatred of whites at the Birmingham City Hall this week during a council meeting meant to discuss development projects in the 80 percent nonwhite city.

One after the other, blacks spoke in the council chamber against the idea of allowing any whites “back” into the city, saying that this would “destroy everything that was fought for in the 1960s.”

Saddest Day

As reported on the AL.com website—the digital portal for the Alabama Media Group which runs newspapers across that state—many of the comments made by the blacks were “so slanderous and inflammatory” that they dare not be repeated by the media.

Shocked AL.com journalist—and apparent liberal—John Archibald described it as “Birmingham’s saddest day,” saying that he had never seen anything like it in his life before.

I’ve never seen anything like this.

I’ve covered hurricanes and tornadoes that took whole families and neighborhoods. I’ve covered murders and bombings and South American soccer games. But nothing really like this.

I’ve seen a mayor walk the street in shackles. I’ve watched mayors and governors hauled to jail. I’ve covered peaceful protests and riots. I’ve seen families mourn the deaths of their innocents, and guilty men die in the electric chair.

But I’ve seen nothing quite like the events in Birmingham City Hall this week. Nothing that reached into my heart to snatch the shreds of hope that hide there. Nothing that took my words, and left me with only sadness.

I barely know what to say. Or how to say it.

For what took place in the council chambers, at a Thursday town hall to discuss proposed changes to the Birmingham Mayor/Council Act could not be blamed on the mayor, or the council. It is not as simple as a power play nor as easy to define as greed. Or politics. Or business as usual.

Resident after resident stood to complain — loudly.

Not so much about the rift between the mayor and council.

Not much about the failure of schools to give Birmingham students an adequate shot at success in the wide world.

Not about increasing violence and crime in a city that is historically high in those things.

The complaint was about white people. That development in the city put Birmingham in danger of drawing more of them.

“White supremacists run Birmingham because gentrification runs Birmingham,” one speaker said, adding that Mayor Bell is the “puppet” of white people.

Another argued that Birmingham suffers when neighborhoods like Avondale boom. Birmingham should not be allowed to gentrify, she said.

Another came right out and warned that if development continues a white mayor will be elected, and everything fought for in the 1960s will be for naught.

The US Census Bureau says that whites make up 20.1 percent of Birmingham’s population. As a result, the city has collapsed like every other black city center in America, both economically and socially.

According to citydata.com, some 24.7 percent of residents subsist on an income below the federally mandated poverty level, and of that, some 12.1 percent have an income less than half of the poverty level.

In September 2015, Birmingham took the fifth spot in violent crime, property crime, and overall crime among large cities, according to statistics released by the FBI in the annual report, Crime in the United States.

With a population of 212,115, Birmingham’s homicide rate ranked 7th among cities with populations of more than 100,000, beaten by six other majority nonwhite cities: St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans, Jackson, Baltimore, and Newark.

Birmingham’s violent crime rate runs at 1,483 per 100,000 residents, something which the FBI attributed to its “drug trade and its high poverty rate.”

According to a study released by the Neighborhood Scout data analysis company, which produces research revealing the one hundred most dangerous cities in America with 25,000 or more people, Birmingham ranked number twenty on the list of America’s most dangerous cities.

“With a crime rate of 85 per one thousand residents, Birmingham has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes — from the smallest towns to the very largest cities,” Neighborhood Scout said.

Birmingham residents have a 1 in 66 chance of being a victim of a violent crime, a 1 in 14 chance of being a victim of a property crime, and a 1 in 205 chance of having their car stolen.

Given all these facts, it seems incredible that any whites would even want to live in that city, but, it seems, even a tiny handful who seek to take advantage of the low average house prices there ($59,800, according to Zillow.com) are unwelcome.

The greatest irony of the vicious anti-white outburst in the Birmingham City Hall this week is not the fact that the residents publicly expressed their hatred of whites.

Rather, it lies in the fact that their anti-white outbursts have for the greatest part been blacked out by the controlled media as if it did not happen.

Contrast this with what would have happened had a white-filled town hall meeting anywhere in America engaged in such rhetoric against blacks.

The press would then broadcast day and night about “white racism”—showing once again the institutional anti-white nature of the controlled media.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:48:50 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: White flight Birmigham edition
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 09:31:20 PM »
So, Archibald sounds flabbergasted. He seems like a well-read guy. I assume he's heard of the Black Lives Matter movement, the NAACP (CP stands for colored people, btw) and the Negro College fund, Miss Black America, Black Entertainment Television, the congressional black caucus...I digress.

Surely he's heard of these. But not a peep. And, now, this surprises him?

Simply change the word black to white and Mr. Archibald would be outraged. Do a 7 part series in has blog or in his dying mullet wrapper.

Yet, I will wager that a Trump supporter is obviously a racist in his eyes.   :facepalm:

What a bandwagon loser. Just looking to appease his base.

The matter of fact, imo, racism is MORE prevalent in the black community than in the white. But, there is no test to take to prove it. Just a hunch.

Regardless, why is it even newsworthy what a bunch of racist blacks have to say at a council meeting in Birmingham? Are there really that many whites that are trying get into the city limits of B'ham and re-break the color barrier from Mountain Brook and Vestavia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 10:41:35 PM »
I've been trying to move back into Birmingham for years now but the man keeps holding me down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 10:51:09 PM »
How quickly would CNN, MSNBC, the networks and every other major media outlet descend on my home if I'd gone to the city council meeting and said

"All these negroes are ruining the community.  Our mayor isn't white enough!! He's a coon lover!  We can't have these negro subdivisions and section 8 housing built near me. We don't want our city to collapse into ruin and decay like every major city that ever elected a black mayor.  We need to keep this place white and successful, dammit!" 

But they just get away with it.

We can't have these white people moving in, driving up property values, cleaning up vacant lots, restoring ramshackle homes, putting up streetlights, scaring off the drug dealers and corner whores, putting in restaurants that don't serve gizzards, making the liquor stores and pawn shops leave, taking the bars off their windows, removing the rusted metal furniture from their front porch, putting up drapes instead of bedsheets, replacing the pictures of King and Kennedy with ones of Reagan, painting houses colors other than purple, blue, aqua and yellow, putting sod down, getting mattresses out of the front yard, digging up the tires painted white and used as flower pots, and going to work instead of sitting on the front porch fanning in their underwear and sipping purple drank. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:56:50 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:49:00 AM »
How quickly would CNN, MSNBC, the networks and every other major media outlet descend on my home if I'd gone to the city council meeting and said

"All these negroes are ruining the community.  Our mayor isn't white enough!! He's a coon lover!  We can't have these negro subdivisions and section 8 housing built near me. We don't want our city to collapse into ruin and decay like every major city that ever elected a black mayor.  We need to keep this place white and successful, dammit!" 

But they just get away with it.

We can't have these white people moving in, driving up property values, cleaning up vacant lots, restoring ramshackle homes, putting up streetlights, scaring off the drug dealers and corner whores, putting in restaurants that don't serve gizzards, making the liquor stores and pawn shops leave, taking the bars off their windows, removing the rusted metal furniture from their front porch, putting up drapes instead of bedsheets, replacing the pictures of King and Kennedy with ones of Reagan, painting houses colors other than purple, blue, aqua and yellow, putting sod down, getting mattresses out of the front yard, digging up the tires painted white and used as flower pots, and going to work instead of sitting on the front porch fanning in their underwear and sipping purple drank.

Lets keep some of the old neighborhood for old time sakes.   :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 10:55:49 AM »
Saw Boyz in the Hood was on and decided to watch it again. 

Apparently the lunatic motherfuckers in Birmingham watched this racist diatribe from the movie.  I remember seeing it and being offended at the blatant racism shown by Larry Fishblown.  Just didn't remember how close it came to the insane reality of the ranting Birmingham morons. It was like they took it and just repeated it.

I'm to the point almost of saying we should set up a place for them to go.  In about 25 years, when they're all dead and it's collapsed we can bulldoze it down and start over. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 11:04:29 AM »
Saw Boyz in the Hood was on and decided to watch it again. 

Apparently the lunatic motherfuckers in Birmingham watched this racist diatribe from the movie.  I remember seeing it and being offended at the blatant racism shown by Larry Fishblown.  Just didn't remember how close it came to the insane reality of the ranting Birmingham morons. It was like they took it and just repeated it.

I'm to the point almost of saying we should set up a place for them to go.  In about 25 years, when they're all dead and it's collapsed we can bulldoze it down and start over.

I thought that was Detroit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.