Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mississippi State (Softball)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Mississippi State (Softball)
« on: March 18, 2016, 11:56:17 PM »
The ladies just wrapped up a doozie in Starkville, getting a hard fought 3-2 win in 14 innings.

The record improves to 25-3 (2-2).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Mississippi State (Softball)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 08:16:11 AM »
The ladies just wrapped up a doozie in Starkville, getting a hard fought 3-2 win in 14 innings.

The record improves to 25-3 (2-2).

Woot!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 05:15:43 PM »
Another tough day in Starkville. Auburn rallies late but falls short by a score of 6-3. The rubber match is set for tomorrow at 11:30 a.m.

The loss drops the record to 25-4 (2-3).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 03:30:08 PM »
Auburn wins game 3, 2-0, to take their first conference road series of the season.

They leave Starkville with a 26-4 (3-3) record. Auburn travels to Atlanta Wednesday to take on Georgia State, then return to Auburn to face South Carolina for the weekend conference series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions