Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The New Obama Bailout

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
The New Obama Bailout
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:26:03 AM »
Bush was dogshit because of the bailouts on Wall Street, right? You know, the ones that as bad as I hate them, we would've gone into a worse economic depression without.

But then, we bail out Detroit unions.

Now, we are poised to bailout the failing Obamacare program with taxpayer money. Yep. I believe that it's over 1/2 of the insurance company exchanges are losing money or already broke.

Hope and change.

I'm all about improving healthcare in this country. It has sucked for a long time. It sucks worse for me now. As Token pointed out about his health insurance, most people that feel that they really want it could get it at one time.

It's worse for me, being self-employed, now more than ever. It becomes more and more expensive.

I know people who have been without it for years. They made the decision to just have a major medical and it worked out for them. They actually saved thousands over a 15 year period.

This bastard's program is a complete failure and anyone who still believes in it is a lost ball in high grass, imo.

Fuck him and his fuck his health insurance program. And fuck his administration that is considering prosecuting climate change deniers--like EXXON (believe it or not). And fuck all of the do-gooders who want to take money that doesn't belong to them to do what they consider to be good.

Fuck Planned Parenthood and all of the failed "green" programs that are a total waste of taxpayer money and failures.

Fuck all of the lazy ass government workers--which is approximately 80% of the entire government "work" force.

It is very evident Obama never had a real job.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/a-new-taxpayer-bailout-to-cover-up-obamacares-failure/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: The New Obama Bailout
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:46:00 AM »
Bush was dogshit because of the bailouts on Wall Street, right? You know, the ones that as bad as I hate them, we would've gone into a worse economic depression without.

But then, we bail out Detroit unions.

Now, we are poised to bailout the failing Obamacare program with taxpayer money. Yep. I believe that it's over 1/2 of the insurance company exchanges are losing money or already broke.

Hope and change.

I'm all about improving healthcare in this country. It has sucked for a long time. It sucks worse for me now. As Token pointed out about his health insurance, most people that feel that they really want it could get it at one time.

It's worse for me, being self-employed, now more than ever. It becomes more and more expensive.

I know people who have been without it for years. They made the decision to just have a major medical and it worked out for them. They actually saved thousands over a 15 year period.

This bastard's program is a complete failure and anyone who still believes in it is a lost ball in high grass, imo.

Fuck him and his fuck his health insurance program. And fuck his administration that is considering prosecuting climate change deniers--like EXXON (believe it or not). And fuck all of the do-gooders who want to take money that doesn't belong to them to do what they consider to be good.

Fuck Planned Parenthood and all of the failed "green" programs that are a total waste of taxpayer money and failures.

Fuck all of the lazy ass government workers--which is approximately 80% of the entire government "work" force.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/a-new-taxpayer-bailout-to-cover-up-obamacares-failure/

One of the good things to come out of Obamacare.   :poke:

Rumbles through my old Army buddies is that they are looking at trying to put my military insurance (Tri-care/Champus) under Obamacare so the Govt could fuse money into without saying they are using taxpayer money. This would force me to go to VA hospitals, (which I have never set foot in).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 01:53:03 PM »

One of the good things to come out of Obamacare.   :poke:

Rumbles through my old Army buddies is that they are looking at trying to put my military insurance (Tri-care/Champus) under Obamacare so the Govt could fuse money into without saying they are using taxpayer money. This would force me to go to VA hospitals, (which I have never set foot in).

What's the problem with hospitals in Virginia?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 02:13:57 PM »

No problems. Just a long drive!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 02:18:49 PM »

Not as Keen as Dallas hospitals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 02:02:59 PM »

Obviously, you have never been a community activist before.  That shit is hard work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 02:25:24 PM »
Obviously, you have never been a community activist before.  That hard work is shit.

Democrat version.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions