Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey you kopper toppers.

Token

Re: Hey you kopper toppers.
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2016, 04:35:00 PM »
What caliber do you use as your plant gun, to place next to the body of an unarmed threat? I would assume 25's and 22's are cheap. Are these department issued? Do they come by the box?

Easy choice, Hi Point 9mm. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 12:33:42 AM »
Easy choice, Hi Point 9mm.

Good choice. Cheap, reliable, and looks really scary when aimed sideways. A very believable plant!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2016, 12:34:20 AM »
Kimber 1911

Damn. And I took you for the cheap whore type!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2016, 08:20:55 AM »
The 9mm is already loaded at full capacity from a powder standpoint. So how did it get hotter?
I figure you are talking about +P. But that has been around a long time.

And in truth, it is about the bullet you are allowed to use. IMO, 9mm FMJ(NATO) is a useless round in a combat setting. Might as well have a .38!

I disagree...A double tap to the chest and a failure to stop to the head works as well with any caliber.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 09:19:50 AM »
Damn. And I took you for the cheap whore type!

He just likes that it says Crimson on it.  Turd
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:21:23 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 09:38:48 PM »
I disagree...A double tap to the chest and a failure to stop to the head works as well with any caliber.

Many soldiers would disagree with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2016, 03:03:40 PM »
Many soldiers would disagree with you.

There's the problem....Soldiers probably would.  They should be taught how to first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2016, 03:50:38 PM »
Glock 21 on duty .45, Glock 22 off duty .40

As for the grain amount and all that jazz, "I don't know what you call it, I just know the sound when it takes a man's life."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 03:53:27 PM »

As for the grain amount and all that jazz, "I don't know what you call it, I just know the sound when it takes a man's life."

Welcome.  Post often.  Prayers sent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 03:54:56 PM »

bgreene!!! What's shakin' brother.

There were rumors of you getting pissed off and leaving. And one about you and smoothie getting legally married.

Anywho, welcome back!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 04:11:53 PM »
bgreene!!! What's shakin' brother.

There were rumors of you getting pissed off and leaving. And one about you and smoothie getting legally married.

Anywho, welcome back!

Sorry boys, just a leave of absence for some personal reasons. But I'm back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 07:50:49 PM »

Are those dept. issue?

It's rare to see a .45 on a LEO.

Most depts seem to prefer smaller.

Grain is just a weight. 1 gn  = 0.00228571 oz.

In perspective, I use 3.8 gns of Bullseye to push my 185 gn semi wad cutter out of my .45.

A normal .45 is about 230 gns.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 07:56:23 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 08:46:21 PM »

Oh my damn. Oh my damn.

Wasn't that it?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions