Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Schitcherpants Fast

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Schitcherpants Fast
« on: February 17, 2016, 07:43:10 PM »
Saw an interesting tidbit on the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. about the fastest NFL Combine times for AU players.  Just a few of interest. 

Nick Marshall & Chris Kick 6 Davis  4.54

Quentin Groves (About 50 pounds heavier than both those guys) 4.53

Anthony Mix 4.48  Anyone recall this guy was about a 240 pound WR

Sammie, Caddy & Ronnie all ran 4.43

Mario "Guns of Navarone" Fannin 4.37

This one surprised me.  Ben Tate & Onterrio MacAlebb (Honestly can't recall how to spell Ben Tate) 4.34  That would be picking that shit up and putting it back down.

Tim Carter  4.32 and......yep, you guessed it...

Bo 4.12  Use the highest pitched voice you can manage when you say "what" in the Say WHAAAAAAAT?  They say Bo was hand timed so the 4.12 is still up for debate.  Either way, I just shit my pants thinking about how fast he was...at 230 pounds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Schitcherpants Fast
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 10:33:30 PM »
Saw an interesting tidbit on the dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. about the fastest NFL Combine times for AU players.  Just a few of interest. 

Nick Marshall & Chris Kick 6 Davis  4.54

Quentin Groves (About 50 pounds heavier than both those guys) 4.53

Anthony Mix 4.48  Anyone recall this guy was about a 240 pound WR

Sammie, Caddy & Ronnie all ran 4.43

Mario "Guns of Navarone" Fannin 4.37

This one surprised me.  Ben Tate & Onterrio MacAlebb (Honestly can't recall how to spell Ben Tate) 4.34  That would be picking that shit up and putting it back down.

Tim Carter  4.32 and......yep, you guessed it...

Bo 4.12  Use the highest pitched voice you can manage when you say "what" in the Say WHAAAAAAAT?  They say Bo was hand timed so the 4.12 is still up for debate.  Either way, I just shit my pants thinking about how fast he was...at 230 pounds.

Cam Newton 6'5" 250lbs. 4.59
Brandon Jacobs 6'4" 260lbs. 4.56
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Schitcherpants Fast
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 12:32:44 AM »
Damn. I was almost as fast as Cam Newton. I'm somebody now!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.