Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dameyune bitchslaps Gus

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Dameyune bitchslaps Gus
« on: February 17, 2016, 04:47:20 PM »
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/dameyune-craig-introductory-presser/

"I don't look at it as a lateral move. ... Getting to work for coach Miles is definitely not a lateral move."

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Dameyune bitchslaps Gus
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 06:18:56 PM »
That is definitely a swipe at Gustav.

Has anyone considered the possibility that DC might be a bit of a prima donna himself?  Don't get me wrong, I love #16.  One of my favorite AU players ever.  That said, is he unable to shake the QB mentality and just do his part to make the team plan work?  That could be especially hard for a guy who, as QB his senior year, accounted for about 72% of the offensive yardage.

His success on the recruiting trail notwithstanding, his charges haven't produced.  Maybe he thinks his signing day mojo and his field general acumen ought to buy him some extra input on gameday.

I know that might be heresy, but it might be true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 07:24:28 PM »
That is definitely a swipe at Gustav.

Has anyone considered the possibility that DC might be a bit of a prima donna himself?  Don't get me wrong, I love #16.  One of my favorite AU players ever.  That said, is he unable to shake the QB mentality and just do his part to make the team plan work?  That could be especially hard for a guy who, as QB his senior year, accounted for about 72% of the offensive yardage.

His success on the recruiting trail notwithstanding, his charges haven't produced.  Maybe he thinks his signing day mojo and his field general acumen ought to buy him some extra input on gameday.

I know that might be heresy, but it might be true.

I'm not far away from this line of thinking.  I may not go as far as pre-Madonna, but I'd still maintain that if Gus said I'm taking this bitch back over...just sit over there and do whatever it is you do...Craig probably said F this and told his agent to check with Les.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 08:25:30 PM »
Was Garner the only coach singled-out by Gus for this class?
Were there others mentioned?
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think our HC has been very generous with the public compliments, even when the staff was intact.
Of course congrats of that sort usually accompany winning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions